Gentlemenn, how do we solve the yelow fever problem?

Gentlemenn, how do we solve the yelow fever problem?

Is yellow fever dare I say, the ultimate red pill?

Gay

By building a wall.

Asians are not ducking human
Now delete your post

Don't you have a barrier to erect?

Give every white male a week with the average Chinese woman.

Once she gets her new iPhone 7 out of them and bounces to the white boy on the left they'll understand.

Asians are top tier, Asian wives are the only realistic way for Swedish men to escape the cuckoldry awaiting us otherwise.

Asian women have ugly faces. They have the same problem as black women.

No matter how good the body is, no matter how good the hair is, the face will always be ugly.

Who the hell thinks slanted, beady eyes are attractive?

Why not your own women?

Yes. Race mixing will save you from race mixing!

Is that a starfleet uniform? Are those rubber ears? Are trekkers still a thing?

I don't like dog eaters

To be fair to him, I think Sweden is far too gone. The best their actual men can hope for at this point is to cobble together a relationship with an actual feminine female who values them as a person to hopefully distract them from their burning country.

>how do we solve yellow fever?
Pro tip:
You don't

Because almost all of them are super feminist and not pleasant to be around. I never said anything about race mixing.

You redpill the diseased chucks about the truth how the majority are ugly and the ones you see online or on tv all have extensive plastic surgery.

Have you ever been to an Asian country? Most of them look great and they are usually thin, and not land whales like western women.

>yellow fever
As an Asian, I can tell you that most of those white-seeking Asian girls do so as they perceive Asian men to be 'too patriarchal' and think white men to be a better alternative that understands feminism and shit.

Literally white men seeking Asian women and Asian women looking for white men are having different goals on their relationship. Be aware of that.

白人们需要很性感黄女屁股

I have a chink girlfriend and I do not recommend it in general, because:

1. Eurasian children can be prone to depression from toxic WM/AF relationships

2. Most white men are degernates, and shouldn't spread these disgusting values onto Asian women. This sounds like a white knight perspective, but it is frightening how manipulative and charming western men can be around naive East Asians. They don't need our degeneracy, just go look at the sex tourism in Asia.

3. Asian women are neurotic, needy and just in general a bad match due to the contrasting cultural values.

What if I am half white half hispanic (not mexican thank god).

What do?

I have fucked 15 girls and they all have been asian.

>tfw my gf has me as "literally hitler" in our fb chat

yeeaaaahhhh i think it might be the opposite, lad

Ultimate redpill? Not sure, but I think it's a circumstance of the times. I personally refuse to date white women. They don't even show up on my radar. If they started acting like proper women again then yellow fever wouldn't even be a issue.

PS Wheres this from?