How are we gonna do it guys?

How are we gonna do it guys?

A lot of loyalty for a hired gun

Admit it. We didnt 'meme' Trump into the white house. We dont have any power. We are commentators, not gamechangers

Says the mugglenigger leaf

Fuck off leaf. You're getting cucked so hard you can't see straight. I hope Martin Shkreli buys Sup Forums and bans all you faggots.

Heresy.

The same way we did it for the US theater operations in The Great Meme Wars. We'll get some templates made, along with suggestions for fonts, colors and transparency settings. Then, we'll start building beta memes in English and let native French speakers weigh in with translations that makes sense to French voters. This technique has already proved successful in the upcoming Austrian elections this weekend. And anons who discovered successful techniques in the US will summarize and communicate their findings to our European brothers who will use that as a starting point for their own meme magic.

And then, when Marine Le Pen is elected as the next president of France, our French brothers will be able to enjoy a schadenfreude moment of their own like pic related.

The Dem candidate had to warn her voters about a poorly drawn frog.

I'm partial to something like "on a fait appel à l’MARINE pour aider à l’évacuation!!!"

I don't know if that makes sense. Frenches double check.

But first you have to clear which one is it really
marine or fillon
the threads are divided

It all starts with a simple idea, and a simple, empty template...

>Du bist uns ein Held!
>You are a hero to us!

Fillon is cucked.

Add a few ironic images, and you now have a workable meme. Rinse and repeat endlessly.

What is your English translation of this French sentence?

we're going to start by spelling her name right tyrone

go back to rebbit, we don't need any more niggers here

I see what you did. You were using a pun with her first name and the French word for Navy. Good thinking, user!

>The NAVY was called in to help with the evacuation!

There you go.

I came to Sup Forums and supported trump because of memes.
You are wrong

Probably no good. Puns suck for the most part. Libs like em though. I don't know French humor. They like puns?

> 11
Checked

You're right. A good meme does not misspell the name of its target. Marine Le Pen is not related to Sean Penn.

This in French would be good. They had that open your homes up thing.

The French think that Jerry Lewis is a genius, so this is not going to be easy!

Puns are one thing, but irony is universal.

There is no shortage of current events in France to work with during the French theater of operations.

-the Bataclan massacres
-the Nice terror attack
-the Calais Jungke
-thousands of violent refugees living near the Stalingrad Metro station in Paris
-EU /Euro skepticism
-populism
-nationalism
-French national humiliation at the hands of Germany

The list is endless.

Hey guys, OP here!
I really want to try and help uncuck Europe. I got into the whole MAGA campaign only a few months before the election. Despite being in it for such a short time, it felt great!
I want to feel this again by helping make Europe great as well.

Perhaps every once in a while we can collaborate a "Meme workshop" on here where we manufacture, offer critique, and help distribute memes about upcoming events. This way we can all be actively helping to MEGA!

What do you guys think?

Nah.

k

I think it's a great idea, and it's something I've been advocating in this thread and many others. Here are the challenges:

– Time zone differences. Just at the moment when anons on the West Coast are firing on all cylinders, anons in Europe are going to bed. Therefore, threads tend to die sooner than they should.

– The need to have bi-lingual conversations. A lot of people who are good with meme magic as native English speakers are clueless when it comes to spelling things in foreign languages. Sometimes, it takes four or five iterations of a meme before all of the words are correctly translated and the flavor of an English meme is not lost when it's translated into another language like French or German.

– As a rule, Europeans tend to be more civil than Americans, but the power of a meme often comes from its incivility. I can't tell you how many times I had to convince Austrians that it was OK to make fun of Alexander Van der Bellen's chronic chain smoking. I had to convince them that highlighting this in anti-VDB memes would not generate sympathy for him.

So expect to expend two or three times the effort making multi-lingual memes.

>(Smoking) Bellen can be deadly

Evening bump