Why did race relations in the US get so bad during his terms?

Why did race relations in the US get so bad during his terms?

What happened there?

>elect a nigger
>he acts like a nigger
>niggerization increases

not really that complicated spain, considering the same thing happened to you with sand-niggers

Aren't you Japanese tho?

Also, the issue must go deeper than just that. He behaved like a Whitey minus the fist bumps and all that.

did he? he turned his eye on BLM jewry, and sometimes even endorsed them, implicity if not explicitly.

>if i had a son he'd look like

>cool clock achmed

The ghost of the KGB finally fulfilled its goal.

Now that's more reasonable of an answer.

So that basically made the rest of the negros go "we own this joint" and chimp out?

Jimmy carter is glad he wont die as the worst president ever.

Seriously, 0bama is the biggest nigger piece of worthless shit ever. Never going to be topped. A war this world has never seen will go down if someone of his ineptitude is ever elected again.

Obama literally dindu nuffing, the arguments that he "exacerbated race relations" are absolute shit. In general people way overestimate how much influence the President has. But since we're all circlejerking about "dude race relations lmao"...

I think you underestimate how much influence a president has. We're not just talking about policy and executive action. Obama ingratiated himself heavily within the international media. He became a legitimate part of celebrity culture, and Hollywood endorsed him. If nothing else, that will be his legacy.

"If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon" etc. Got the chimps riled up and made the rest of us blacks look bad.

shut up nigger

All that influence does, is convince people Obama is a nice guy. It does not make people kill police officers if they did not previously want to kill police officers.

Fuck off Hong Kong, stay in your shit country while HSBC ruins the global economy.

dont chimp out on me dashawn

Democrats live in a bubble and because they had a black pres they decide to overreach with their extreme agenda. They got too greedy, trying to use race and sexism as to tool to gain more power but they got too greedy, people started fighting back and now its a war on both sides.

More like

>elect Mulatto
>get Africa tier mulatto politics

They got bad because he wanted them bad.

instead of thinking why don't you just call half of the U.S. Racist.

I'm not saying his celebrity directly causes racial violence. I'm saying a man is much more difficult to hold at fault for his administration when the whole of the media and all its followers blindly endorse him.

When BLM killed 5 Dallas policemen he went to their funeral and laughed.

This. He was a politician who wanted to be a cool celebrity.

I noticed he used a lot of divisive language as well through out his presidential term. He would say things like "democrat and republicans" or call certain groups by their races rather than call them "Americans." It's subtle but noticeable.