Can Canada be saved?

While the rest of the world is in a process of uncucking itself (Trump, Brexit, Le Pen, etc...) Canada took a big step backwards by electing this faggot last year.

Is there a way to save Canada? Who will be Canada's Trump?

anything is possible with beige power

America will save Canada.

We will liberate your oil....I mean your freedoms.

Whoops freudian slip there.

Elect Red Green

There is no saving canada

canadians are a bunch of brainwashed flag waving retards

I'm leaving in 2017 and you couldn't pay me enough to come back to this absolutely doomed hellhole.

I guarantee you he's had sex with more women than you ever will in your entire life.

Get mad and throw all the autist rage at me all you want, it won't change the fact that it's true.

bruh you just reminded me of the red green show

No seriously. just take the oil.
Some canadians are fuckin sick of how shits going. we look up to america as our cool big brother. who will teach us about women and guns and life.
Our stupid sjw sister is brainwashing us. time for big brother to help his lil bro grow into the man hes supose to be.
Question is, which country is our sjw sister?

I believe it, and I like the fact that he triggers Sup Forums so fucking hard.

Canada is such a faggot it's its own SJW sister.

If you believe that you're as bad as the rest of the degenerate canadians.
Stride for what you believe in, instead of giving up and being a cunt when some of your brothers still have hope.

Have you been outside recently? We're very much in the minority over here.

limp wristed faggots; you guys should move; people like you are the problem

Dont give up.

>According to Vancouver’s Daily Hive nearly 80 percent of Canadians aged 18-34 were satisfied with Trudeau’s performance one year after he ousted Conservative Stephen Harper.

Suck it, conservashits.

but he didn't do anything aside from take selfies and talk about muh diversity.

>Vancouver

So Changs are happy with Little Potatoe. Woop de doo

Trudeau is exactly what America would have gotten had they elected Hilary, someone who speaks lip service about progressiveness while still doing business with the Saudis & dismantling our freedoms for corporate interests.

Worst Grand Premier ever.

Yep. Think how hard it'll be randomly showing up shirtless in the winter to make up for what he said about Castro, poor guy.

This faggot's cocksucking eulogy of that murdering piece of shit Castro should be worthy of a prison sentence.

It gave us this, at least.

Canada is usually about 10 years behind the USA give or take.

You could easily consider Trudeau our Obama, albeit even more incompetent and faggy, tho less black

>pic collage related

>who will be canada's trump

implying donald trump will be any better then the current Doofus we have

he'll fuck up somehow and then end up impeached or not re elected.and the only thing he'll manage to do is be an ignorant loud mouth.and this is coming from a trump supporter

i would compare hillary more to angela merkel then i would Trudeau

>this is coming from a trump supporter
funny how shills never can tell when they ring hollow

Canada has always been entirely dependent on the US economy.
Trump makes the US economy stronger, Canada benefits. Thus, Trudeau looks good. However, all Canada needs is the right person.

Just curious, where do you plan on moving?

>were satisfied with Trudeau’s performance
What performance? All that he's done is watch a city burn to the ground.

;)

Urban yes. Rural no.

My gf's dad is a farmer who shoots red pills out of his mouth when he talks. Also Trudeau has done serious damage to himself after his Castro incident.

Love these

damn I can't find my favourite one right now. Basically it goes like this...

"Grand Moff Tarkin's greatest achievement was his reduction of unemployment on Aldaraan to 0% #TrudeauEulogies"

Is this a meme already?

K E V I N
O
L E A R Y