The US Military Is The Strongest Military

Refute That

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody cares, the USA needs to go make money and stop worrying about wars

the US military is the most expensive military
you spend money in a fucking retarded way
combine that with the fact that it's managed in an equally retarded way and the fact that your infantry is made up of nothing but niggers, women and the obese, then it's plain to see that the russian military is the strongest military

Vatnik Pls Go

>Refute That

You can't.

You know there still aren't any females in infantry, right? Not to mention all the fatties are getting kicked out.

But the army is like, 90% black or Puerto-Rican.

I feel like the entire island has enlisted at this point.

>roblox
what ever happened to this game? Haven't played it in like 7 years

>infantry is made up of nothing but niggers, women and the obese

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. The infantry is 90% or more white. The myth that the grunts are full of "cannon fodder" who were too dumb to be used elsewhere in the military is just that, a myth. It's actually not the easiest thing in the world to acquire an infantry contract. The infantry today consists of only about 8-10% of our total military force. I had to wait 7 months for an infantry slot to become available to me, even though I had nearly maxed my ASVAB score(and that was back in '08 when we were still heavily involved in two wars).

The niggers and others who are just in it for the welfare much prefer the easy POG shit like motor transportation, culinary arts, supply, etc.

Anyone got a larger version of this pic?

Image Of Special Forces Flying Above Vladivostok

Russians Never Saw it Coming :D

>I had nearly maxed my ASVAB
that was removed. you probably also got 3 months of basic which is now 3 weeks

also white mens participation in the war on terror has dropped in the last 4 years. they are still a big part but not 90%

america has this image of being an unorganized military force as in they are unpredictable and can adapt to anything but in reality 10 seconds in the russians would fuck them over. They are the only country in the world to have never won any battle by themselves, ever.

The unorganized laissez faire independent attitude works in simulators but in the real world against a bunch of rice farmers it breaks down.

>that was removed. you probably also got 3 months of basic which is now 3 weeks

Are you trolling or just an idiot? I know for a fact that USMC boot camp is still 13.5 weeks.

Clearly You Havent Served

>Can't beat rice farmers
>Strongest military

> done
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk

>Nobody cares, the USA needs to go make money and stop worrying about wars

Who needs money when you have Power Projection? We succeeded where the Romans failed.

Lol Russians Wouldnt Stand a Chance, Leaf

Still there and strong, I'm back trading items after a year off, got demotivated cause a Jew (((Shedletsky))) was using a program to sell his own items for awhile, legit had to change the price of 10+ items every 5 minutes.

The devs went maximum overjew and all the games are shit now.

T. Guy who uses roblox for Lua practice.

>le ebin rice farmer meme.
we killed tons of rice farmers, in fact we were so good at it it actually demoralised our soldiers and our populace.
people didnt feel like it was a real war, and eventually it started to feel more like a genocide of vietnamese people

army is full of niggers women and gangbanger spics

Woof woof woof woof woof boom booom boom boom boom convoy ded returning to base