Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Don't turn this rape into a murder

We must secure the existence of our people and a future or white children.

"What the fuck are you doing Moot?"

>You are the best thing thats happened since I found out rubbing my dick makes me quiver when I shoot snot out of my dick

you look like a man

there's a snake in my boot

Ayy bb are you an archeologist?

You guys are trying way too hard. Try this:

>I voted for Trump

'You sound like a good girl.'

i'm going to find you and fuck you, consensual or otherwise

and you're going to love it even though it makes you visit a therapist

1. Be attractive
2. Say whatever you want

The average person has sex 89 times a year
My December is going to be fucking sick

make america great again

I want to wear your skin for a suit

You have a choice: be an aloof alpha or an obedient trained monkey.

exactly

I didn't vote

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again

Datsun 620

>the """"""""girl""""""""" messaging first
that's a man, man

Do you have a feminine penis? Because I'm not a faggot.

Youre a big gal.

>Do you like Hitler puns?

>Bet you did Nazi that one coming!

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future or white children.

haha nice mouth

"nudes?"

DEUS KEK

Tell me more about you, why are you wearing a mask?

Is your ass Hillary Clinton, because I'm about to destroy it.

Follow up with with gif to the left.

How big is your penis?

u tryin to get the pipe

Why do abos hate the snow? Because it's white and settles on their land

why do women wear make-up and perfume?

because they are ugly and they stink.

Can you send picture of your penis?

>Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

>Funny joke
Feminism
>Pick up line
Gas the jews race war now

>Hey Ryan, tell me your favorite joke or pickup line
What did she mean by this?

"You're so hot, you denature my proteins"

This or GTFO

read this twice.

second time with a southpark voice in my head.

kekkle erytim

Hey Ed.. what's with the long face?

"If I were to rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

Heard the deals on Jewish bunk beds were pretty hot. 616 degrees, in fact

What do you get when you mix a penis with a potato?

A dictator.

This
Kek wills it faggot

Boy thats not true at all.
Anyone can slip up and say some retarded shit and turn a girl off within seconds.

Kek

She's trying to get you to qualify yourself to her, dont' fall for it. Say something random or pointless. Deflection is good.

It's a dating app called Bumble. The app only allows girls to message first. It's great because it puts the "burden" of "messaging first" on them

>all posts made by this IP address are satire and/or ironic

Ah, the Mad Thad defense. Good luck.

>Are you an Archaeologist?
>Because I have a large bone for you to examine

I didn't like you at first, because you looked like a trap, but at a second look, you might be a good whore for me to take care of, you know, like I be your manager?

ay baby nice ta-tas
come get 'em over here

sounds like some pussy shit

Is Thad free yet? He was a good boy didn't du nuffin

"I'd share, but I need another straw to do that."

Hopefully he gets killed in prison.

Is there a mirror in your pant? because i can see myself in them

>Bumble

Wow I'm old... glorified pimp app

All dating apps are pussy shit

why so mean leaf he a good boy, you weren't there you don't know his struggle.

Does have an old school prostitution vibe to it.

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Saying "i voted for a third party" when in a swing state triggers the Hillary supporters even more.

Send her this.

Do you eyes glow in the dark? Because they sure have been brightening my day.

Therapist
>the rapist

it does look like moot

at least you're not a nigger

ave assad

Give me the text so I can copy and paste

LET ME
TELL YOU
ABOUT
THE JEWS

Here's my joke.

When I was younger there was a kid in my school named Jim Botti. He had a terrible home life, and was physically abused by his drunk of a father. His mother left them when he was very young. Everyday he left school he would walk home as slowly as possible to put off the abuse he would suffer once he got home.

One day a man had pulled up and asked him if Jim needed a ride home. He accepted and got in the mans car. Jim didn't know but this man had just lost his wife and son in a car accident and was unstable. He saw Jim as his own son, and treated him as such. Many days Jim would hang out with this man and enjoy having a father figure in his life that he had never experienced before. They would go to amusement parks, movies, or just eat ice cream at the park. But one day the man stopped showing up.

Word had spread that Jim was being molested. That he would get in a strangers car, and disappear for hours on end multiple times a week. The news spread like fire through out the town. School life for Jim became worse than his home life. His home life became worse due to his father thinking he had a homo son. The little bit of enjoyment he managed to look forward to each week was taken from him and replaced with unending suffering.

He eventually just went blank. He was eventually taken from his home and institutionalized. A couple of years he spent completely broken. He refused to speak, to eat, to even sit up. He just decided to lay down and never move again. But eventually he started getting better. Little by little he would get up and take small walks through the building and start talking to people.

Word was, Jim would be coming back to town, and back to school even. So one day I had asked my parents if they could take me to see Jim. He was always a friend I told them, and was upset with myself I hadn't seen him in so long. When we arrived, I got to meet with him in his room.

cont

h-hi. DO YOU LIKE ANIME?

Did you know that the break of the Aleppo Siege at the military academies was actually an intentional withdrawal on behalf of the Syrian Arab Army? Designed to fool Jabhat Al-Nusra to rush into the thin salient and secure the tight corridor, they brought it and found themselves caught under intense fire between the 1080 apartment blocks and the NDF positions atop the opposing hill; terrorist losses numbered to almost 2,000 in the space of two weeks and exhausted the bulk of reinforcements meant to counter the loss of grasp over Syria's most important battlefront

Took me a bit, enjoy OP.

Did you know the break of the Aleppo Siege at the military academies was actually an intentional withdrawal on behalf of the Syrian Arab Army? Designated to fool Jabhat Al-Nusra to rush into the thin salient and secure the tight corridor, they bought it and found themselves caught under the intense fire between the 1080 apartment blocks and the NDF positions atop the opposing hill; terrorist losses numbered to almost 2,000 in the space of two weeks and exhausted the bulk of reinforcements meant to counter the loss of grasp over Syria's most important battlefront.

i got a big fat dick and a pound of meth.

I told him it's true we never did talk, but I probably had more of an impact on your life than possibly anyone. I told the police you were being molested. I spread the rumors throughout the school. I had the only kind person in your life arrested.

Jim's still insane.

I didn't even have a reason.

top fucking kek, OP you're not a fag!

>Your life

kek

Also, did you use mine or the other anons

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N