youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

Trump lying for 13 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

Trump lying 25 times in ONE speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8

Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

Other urls found in this thread:

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-i/
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-ii/
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-iii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too late. Still gonna be president.

A CTR pathetic loser

Sure, i'm a loser for looking at facts and you are winner because you are so brainwashed you will worship trump even if he made George Soros his wife

Fpbp

I merely share facts with you.
You can put your head in the sand, or you can actually be reasonable and understand trump is a piece of shit

>coming from an israeli

Keep leeching off the US government you filthy kike. If we stopped backing you, you'd be hopelessly poor.

Or you're using a proxy but either way you're a faggot.

Yes user, attack the informer, not the person i informed you about who did vile things.

>Yes user, attack the informer, not the person i informed you about who did vile things.

Well you're a filthy kike, so why not? Let the Palestinians bomb a few places again, just a regular week day as usual.

Kill yourself, saged.

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-i/
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-ii/
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-iii/

It's fucking bullshit but they probably told him he'd get JFK'd if he didn't play along

confirmed

nice flag, you kike

Sure user, i'm from israel therefore it's okay that trump got DONATIONS FROM GEORGE SOROS.

And it's okay trump was DECEIVING THE AMERICAN PUBLIC with a train of lies and deception.

Right?

Go away you dirty kike

>trump is a truth teller
>dat font

Is this your first time trying to create a meme?

Yes user! i'm israeli, therefore all of trump's actions are justified!

Getting donations from George Soros? justified!
Deception of the american public? justified!
Advocating for america committing a coup in libya with ground soldiers and then lying about it? justified!

>this heeb is still around posting this bullshit

>kike-posting

Literally videos of trump speaking is considered "Bulshit" in your eyes?

This are all trump talking, his lies are literally caught on tape.

Donald Trump Lying to the Entirety of Mozart’s Symphony No. 41

Trump lying for 13 minutes

Trump lying 25 times in ONE speech:

And here, trump advocates for america to do a coup in libya with ground soldiers:

Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:

ITS LITERALLY TRUMP SPEAKING.

I really like your thread plebbit kike, it shows that you made a lot of effort. Good for you

Trump is awesome. Ty for the high rez pic, try not to cry too hard, it makes your eyes puffy. Hahahahahahah.

Don't worry, man. I agree with you. They can't accept the truth, so they attack the messenger.

we devolved from politics into psychological warfare a long time ago, faggot

Wel to be fair, Mr Goldberg, a lot of what was claimed to be lies in those videos is kinda subjective. For instance:

>Russia is to blame for the Syrian civil war

There really inst any concrete evidence to support a Russian hand in the starting of the war. It is more likely that US arms in the area caused rebels to have the means to agitate for a civil war after some mishandling of public opinion by Assad.

Not cleaning up the mossad's mess in syria? not justified.

!. you are cherrypicking

2. It's not even subjective, the syrian civil war is not caused by fucking russia

Voted Trump, but very skeptical already. We had no choice as Hillary is literally Satan. It looks like Trump is already making moves to attack our 1st and 4th amendments. I also do not believe he is a legitimate supporter of our 2nd amendment. However, Trump is intelligent enough financially to understand our nightmare fiscal situation and massive credit fueled capital markets bubble is America's greatest concern. If he can make any headway there I'll be a very happy camper.

You can already see people being "redpilled" into hoping for a police state future and worshipping our militarized police force. Our country is psychologically fucked beyond repair - goodbye moderation...

As if you could even begin to understand his plans.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
>literally CTR

Turkey looks to be the real war catalyst with its ability to weaponize hordes of aggresive uneducated Muslim refugees. Merkel and company fucked the EU so badly - Italy and France may leave next...

>le hillary is literally satan meme XD
Go back to alex jones user

literally posting links from correct the record youtube channel

wew lad

She is an evil sociopath with zero morals, honor, or decency.

>israel flag
>links to TYT and CTR videos

Ever feel like youve been cheated ?

for once a kike is doing something decent

kudos to you, you'll be the last one in the oven

these fags on here never listen, they'll find out soon enough

they've been JEWED once again and won't realize it until it's too late

just let these chickens run around headless

We know the truth, we are tired of explaining it because you are just fucking with us.

Comeback when you can form an argument without looking like a cuck.

mfw
JDIF is fucking gaaaaayyyyyyyy

The moment the (((Fed))) decides to raise rates, the entire house of cards is going to collapse. Organic economic growth in the US has been negative for years now. Shit like Ferguson and Charlotte is going to look like child's play compared to what's coming when the middle class loses EVERYTHING.

Oy vey goym check out dis video by TYT. They're very reliable and unbias
>Steals money from donations
Also goym Hillary is the best person ever.
>Complains about 6000 gorillion
You're lucky trump supports Israel otherwise you'd be Ahmeds's bitch.

all you need to do
to prove trump is really not on our side
is show him on the attendance rolls
for bohemian grove

bump
trump shills have no arguments against you, OP

And the other choice was.... hillary

yeah I think given the "choices" this was the best "decision"

Why don't you type a 2000 word essay explain to us what you actually want to talk about, rather than linking to shit news articles people won't bother to read because they are affiliated with opinions that most Sup Forums having trust issue with?
If you actually want to convert people, do some actual works rather than berating people when they treat you the same way you treat them, i.e. lazily.

good shill. you were the one to install those choices in first place

You people really need to stop sucking Trumps dick and think critically about actions. Its clear that Trump was the only pick in this election, but that doesn't automatically mean every single action he does is brilliant or "LE 62564D CHESS GUIS!". Fact check, cross reference and find the truth. Not every single Jew in the world is out to control us.

Is this true? Alright lets hold up a sec, and actually wait for the presidency before saying anything conclusive.

>shill

I wish i was being paid to show that it's all a sham, expat/proxy nigger

This goes for you too OP, lets settle down and see what happens. We're no better than the CNN cucks saying "muh pussy-grabber" for a month if we lower ourselves to this.

Wow is reddit really invading pol

Trump and kek shit is cancer. It's starting to give me reddit-tier vibes. It was not nearly this bad with Ron Paul. /po/ needs to realize that elections are not what they seem and that presidents are selected, not elected. The (((globalists))) always get what they want in the end.

Let me save everyone fucking time with this faggot. He posts links to liberal skewed bullshit opinions with the exact same "facts" as MSNBC would tell you. Example; Video of trump saying that the real unemployment number is higher than what is being released by department of labor. They say that's a lie, but they miss the whole point that what he's saying is they skew the numbers because they aren't counting people who stopped looking for a job. Shit we already know.

Video of the young Cucks lambasting Trump for his secretary of treasury for mnunchin being a professional banker. He has always said that he was going to hire professionals you fuck.

Hey dummy, real facts are objective, your facts are the same as msm I.E. subjective opinions, learn the difference faggot.

>Donald Trump Lying to the Entirety of Mozart’s Symphony No. 41
WaPo (((fact checking)))
>literally CTR

>Trump lying for 13 minutes
This is actually true he does contradict himself sometimes and lie to self promote, no more than any other yuman bean or politician.

>Trump lying 25 times in ONE speech
More (((fact checking)))

Not all of us are born redpilled ya know, trump just started watching and reading info wars and then felt like running for president.
I mean, give him a break, he grew up in the most bluepilled of all places; do you really think he wasn't under almost 100% influence from the liberal circle jerk that is new york? What matters now is that he's atleast saying that he'll keep America's borders secure, and atleast preventing part of the global trend of globalism.

Though on the matter of his "lies." Noone can deny that he's said some contradictory things in the past, and the way I see it, is that he had three options: own up to it, which makes him look weak; he's got a bad memory, which is unlikely considering that he lacks any symptoms of memory loss; or he simply denies it to make himself look strong and his opponent weak, not to mention the fact that hardly anyone actually "fact checks" nowadays. To me the latter is the most probable, considering the fact that he's our current president elect.

Overall "you can't always get what you want"

he was his financial chair during his campaign, so it's someone he can trust, a major talking point was how little Trump was spending compared to his opponents. We just have to trust Trump has the right idea

Whatever 4cuck

>Flag
>David Brock.

CTR Please.

>no handle
>no date
kys fag.

he literally did an AMA on /r/the_donald. they had a far bigger part in the election than this cesspool did.

how about you go back if you like it so much, nigger faggot?

i browse both pretty regularly. i've been on Sup Forums for about 11 years now, it's hard for me to leave at this point.

drumpf kins btfo