Mel Gibson

Is he the most redpilled man to come out of Hollywood?

Is he /our guy/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/did-clint-eastwood-get-banned-from-twitter-1788827382
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, youre just a loser

Or you're just a jew

Yes and yes

I'd say Clint is the only redder pill.

>“You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just fucking get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”

>“(S)ecretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.’”

You mothafuckin right that's our guy.

Clint Eastwood almost voted for Hillary

Really? Source please

nah, he was just drunk and mad as fuck cause his wife had just run off with $450m of his money

i'd give anybody in that situation a pass on anything they said

because he's probably not entirely sold on Trump as President material. Im betting he voted Trump, like a lot of people- because of the political correctness and identity politics.

>gets screwed over by a woman
>excuse for being blue pilled

Okay Ahmed

He is awesome. He has like 200 children and he been married for 201 years.

No one in Hollywood has the balls to fuck with Mel.

He doesn't need Hebe money so they hate him.

Especially after he didn't need the Joo money yet made "Passion of the Christ" .

OUR MAN, MEL GIBSON

I watched Get the Gringo the other day bretty gud

what other good mel moves pole

Passion of the Jew

I wish he was my dad. My dad is kind of like him but he's not him.

Has Clint Eastwood ever called out the Jew in a drunken rage? No. Fuck off.

Mel confirmed for master red pill.

You and your dad sound like buttbudies

you sound like a faggot for thinking that.

i never said he was blue pilled, i think he's always been the opposite

he just wasn't dumb enough to reveal his power level otherwise, and hasn't been dumb enough to reveal it since

you can go back to making shitty threads now, reddfugee

my dad took my family to see that one in theaters but I want movies where he's in it

I know how to spot faggots, it's a good talent to have when start purging the degenerates in a few years

honestly most of his filmography is great start with gallipolli or years of living dangerously and move from there

I bet your gaydar works just fine. Faggot.

braveheart is mostly historical fiction but 10/10 movie to watch with your white gf/wife

You fucking idiot, he was on Twitter daily talking shit about her.

Did Clint Eastwood Get Banned From Twitter?

gizmodo.com/did-clint-eastwood-get-banned-from-twitter-1788827382

I am happy to call anyone who called Winona Ryder an "oven dodger", /ourguy/

He's our guy. Also Hacksaw Ridge is the best movie of the year but it won't win any awards because (((They))) run them.

What's that, Sugar Tits!!?

Put your incestual faggot ass on the defensive, I'm guessing you are the bottom and dad's the top

Took you long enough dummy.

He's definitely our guy.

forgot pic

I fucking LOVE Mel Gibson

The Patriot was a great movie

>calls out the eternal jew
>oven dodger comment
>black balled from hollywood
>isnt our guy/goy

Makes me wonder how long oven dodger has been an insult.

>Is he /our guy/ ?
Yes.

I hope Hacksaw Ridge gets best picture.

He is a huge badass. The shit he went through to get Passion of the Christ debuted through Hollywood was nuts. Christians to this day see him as a huge hero for that. It was very Trump-esque in a huge "fuck you" kind of way to establishment cept this time it was towards those damned evil kikes of Hollywood.

The battle sequences are worthy of it.

Went to school with his niece. Apparently he mostly buys property now and is super religious.

this man is one of my heroes

actually it was stanley kubrick ....

sauce on this?

He reminds me of my step-dad
That man whipped me into shape

I'm a huge fan of his, but after hearing the rants that got him into trouble,I always wonder about if he is batshit insane like in South Park. Yeah. I know it's a cartoon, but alot of things they make fun on that show have some basis in reality.

Glad to see Hollywood smoking his pole after shunning him, though.

>Stanley Jewbrick

What Women Want.

RomCom Mel is best Mel

He has bipolar disorder, and when people with polar disorder drink, they take the expression "flying off the hinges" to a new level. I speak from experience.

Fuck I forgot to see that movie. I heard it was struggling pretty hard at the box office too. Barely broke even last I saw.

I gotta go support the Mel

>Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script. Kubrick's bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting. Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List. After Raphael mentioned Schindler’s List, Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t.

damn

Gibson is all right. Blade Runner was a shitty movie though. or was Wesley Snipes in that movie?
>BLADE RUNNER SUCKS
BLADE RUNNER SUCKS
>BLADE RUNNER SUCKS
BLADE RUNNER SUCKS
>BLADE RUNNER SUCKS
BLADE RUNNER SUCKS
>BLADE RUNNER SUCKS
BLADE RUNNER SUCKS
>BLADE RUNNER SUCKS
BLADE RUNNER SUCKS

Ok. I suppose that explains it. Thanks.