HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?
I'VE MADE MY MISTAKES
GOT NOWHERE TO RUN
THE NIGHT GOES ON AS I'M FADING AWAY
I'M SICK OF THIS LIFE
I JUST WANNA SCREAM...
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME??

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/30/dumpkelloggs-far-left-cereal-giant-kelloggs-warns-of-racial-privilege/
breitbart.com/video/2016/12/01/dumpkelloggs-minority-employees-accuse-kelloggs-of-racism-subjecting-them-to-n-word-photo-of-a-baboon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHEN I WAS
A YOUNG BOY
MY FATHER
TOOK ME TO THE CITY
TO SEE THE MARCHING BAND

UNDERNEATH IT ALL, WE'RE JUST SAVAGES
HIDDEN BEHIND SHIRTS, TIES AND MARRIAGES
HOW COULD WE EXPECT ANYTHING AT ALL
WE'RE JUST ANIMALS, STILL LEARNING HOW TO CRAWL

HOW WILL I SATISFY MY INSATIABLE DIET NOW? I NEED MY POPTART BREAKFASTS

What is this?

Kellogg's said dumb shit about Trump and his supporters. They went full Hillary over half the country.

What did Kellogg's say?

Upon doing research they pulled ads from Breitbart because muh racisms ans then they said boycott kellogs so people did. Now twitter users are trying to guilt other companies like Jeep and shit into pulling ads as well

I think it's a good thing I only recognize the lyrics of one of these songs.

And while fat liberals tweeted how much they love Kellogg's, news came out the same day that they use child labor. Synchronicity right.

One thing I always though is that corporations were apolitical, what benifits do they believe comes from dabbling in politics other than dividing their consumers?

>-1,44%

wew lad das it

Holy shit it's working? Damn did not expect that.

What did Kellogg's say about Trump and Trump supporters though? Private firms reorient advertising targets all the time. It is a free market.

This was probably seen as a good business move for them.

>1% change in stock price
>hur Kelloggs BTFO
its literally nothing. pic related

>down $3

Luckily most of Sup Forums can't understand graphs, so your thread will probably work.

HELLLLLLAANNNAAAAAAAAAAA

>On Tuesday Kellogg's removed its adverts from Breitbart on the basis that the site did not "align with our values as a company".

That's it lol

Sounds more like this fiasco is covering up the child labor thing.

Someone fucking tell these businesses to stop making political stances. It is retarded

>down $3 per stock when your market cap is $24.35 billion
A FUCKING LE ... wait what's going on?

Is that a full DVD of cats genitalia?

Can someone give me a short summary of what exactly happened here? Why are we boycotting kelloggs?

They pull ads from Breitbart because it's [CURRENT YEAR]. Then Breitbart investigated them and it turns out they've been funneling millions into programs over the years to "end whiteness".

Because the shitposters from (((breitbart))) are butthurt they will no longer get their Jewbucks from a cereal company

Yeah, announce you're virtue signalling to the whiny outrage machine and then hope the pesky little child exploitation pr problem is lost in the noise. They're too stupid to realise, and they've just tweeted that they support you, so they're not going to follow up with hate for fucking over palm oil slaves. Besides who gives a fuck about actual shit when there's a misogynist shitlord going to the wh.

Who's in charge at Kelloggs? Why are the so anti-white?

why do the companies keep making political statements?

what is there to be gained?

Kek is punishing them for the popularisation of circumcision

Breibarts pro-American, pro-Trump values "did not align with their company"

Wait, were boycotting them cause they pulled adds from Breitbart?

That's kinda lame

Take a (((guess))).

>medpacks in charge of reading

It's retarded yes.

>people buying kike products in the first place

Sup Forums is a breitbart board you stupid goy

The ED to 3.0?

Nice try kike.
>Kellogg Company, famous for its breakfast cereals, is giving far-left activists hundreds of millions of dollars to promote left-wing causes and projects, including “white privilege” and “structural racism.”
>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/30/dumpkelloggs-far-left-cereal-giant-kelloggs-warns-of-racial-privilege/

Lets link Breitbart because obviously this is a neutral source here.

Shilling this hard for a news site is kinda disgusting senpai

While it's convenient when evil waves a flag and identifies itself for us like this, what the flying fuck is wrong with kikes?

They had 50 solid years of kikery practically unopposed but just now when things are starting to heat up they're jewing twice as hard and outing themselves as the malevolent parasites they are.

Why can't they just go "ok trump won, better lay low and stop trying to destroy the world for a while"?

What would be a "neutral source" in this day and age? CNN? Huffpost? NY Post? Yea fuck off.

In all fairness, they hang pics of baboons and call each other nigger in warehouses so managememt probably donated to those causes as a "no tolerance for bullying and racism" pr play.

It's still delicious though.

breitbart.com/video/2016/12/01/dumpkelloggs-minority-employees-accuse-kelloggs-of-racism-subjecting-them-to-n-word-photo-of-a-baboon/

t. Aaron Kellogstein

NO, NO, NO, NO

SON OF A BITCH

NO

>INB4 Just buy the competitive brand, brah
There No worthy brands to replace Fruit Loops or Wheaties.
NONE

Oh, shit. They make Corn Flakes too?

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TRUMP?!?!

You know what I mean. Its like you're taking a kelloggs press release as their side of the story and consider it a valid piece of journalism because there couldn't possibly be a bias

FUCK

>facts are biased
The links to their press releases, donations, and company statements are literally in the article. Time to go back to /leftypol/.

>mfw Lucky Charms is safe

PS Kelloggs popularized circumcision in America.

well im never buying kellogs again

Man I haven't been able to eat frosted flakes for years, shit's just too sweet and at some point it started getting to me.

The only cereal I eat these days is rice krispies and cheerios, although I barely eat cereal in the first place.

fuck off kellogburg. nobody likes nigerpiss cereal

Corn Flakes is what Jesus ate for breakfast. And Jesus hate Graham Crackers for brunch as a snack.

Aw fuck man. Apple Jack's, Corn Pops, and Eggo? I hope there are decent alternatives.

Cheerios are bretty gud, if you want sweetness just add a little fruit

>rice krispies
Say it ain't so....