Dutch Elections

Dutch MSM starting their own "Podesta-mail" campaign against Geert Wilders.
'AIVD deed onderzoek naar Israëlische contacten van Wilders'
nu.nl/politiek/4359357/aivd-deed-onderzoek-israelische-contacten-van-wilders.html (via @NUnl)

Basically they're bringing out the news that Geert Wilders had extensive contacts with influental Israeli officials in 2008-2010 and was being investigated by the AIVD (Dutch counter-intelligence)
Same as with Shillary they brought it up just a few months before the election because he is doing really good in the polls.

Can't people just accuse them of being anti-semite? Maybe try to summon greatest ally.

It starting to get a little bit crazy, this week Ahmed Marcouch from the Dutch workers party (PvdA) stated that people voting for PVV (Geert Wilders) had no place within the Police force.... isn't this discrimination on political beliefs?

>Dutch man thinks he has America tier freedom
lel homie

>Hey user we saw that you said something bad about muslims on the internet.

We already lost Belgium to the barbarian hordes, cant let precious below-sea-level-clay get taken.

What are his odds of winning?

What was the AIVD investigating him for? For his contacts with Israeli officials? What is the MSM alleging was the content of his communications with him?

AIVD was questioning his loyalty apparently,and if he could be influenced by the Israeli's.
Had contact with the Israeli ambassador to the Netherlands and he met with high ranking General Amos Gilad on an army base in Tel-Aviv. But there are claims from within the Jewish community that these contacts have cooled.

Sounds like pretty much a non-story if that's all there is to it.

It's literally nothing. Geert will benefit from this.

Very high, but not good enough. Most recent polls sets PVV at 33 seats,

I really don't get why the elites haven't yet thought of running a more nationalistic candidate as controlled opposition to siphon off and split the nationalist vote.

Who's to say that's not what they're already doing?

Depends on what you consider winning, becoming the biggest party isn't enough, you need to get at least 76 out of 150 seats, no single party has ever achieved that and most others don't want to work with him. Of course, that leaves you with at least 5+ political parties ranging from the far left to conservative that have to form a coalition just to block him.

what happened with the hate speech trial?

is there a ruling yet?

Geert has to pay a 5000 euro fine...

I thought he got off scot-free, though? What's the fine for? Just court costs or was he actually found guilty of something?

Guilty of 3/4 charges, I think Discrimination, Hate-speech and Offending a group of people.
Sentenced to a €5000,- fine

Huh, will he seek an appeal? Would that even be a good idea at this point? From what I understand, €5k is a slap on the wrist considering that the govt could have tried to seek jail time for him.

don't think so, he will ignore the court ruling.

When is the election tho?

Like refuse to pay it? That's pretty badass.

March 15 2017