Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E
youtube.com/watch?v=tX5e6eSkaMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> 2330 on old scale of 2400
> Trump

good job senpai
MAGA

30 on Act, only passed 8th grade...i'm not alone, cause many autistic ppl r hear....Trump.

That is I dropped out a long time ago....

Gary Johnson

2500 is a liar cuck. What's Aleppo?

1960/2400 for the Don

5000 on the new scale
hillary
mfw to intelegent to vote for drumph

>2370 on the old SAT
>34 on the ACT
>Trump
Damn it's been over a decade since I took these.

Smart 'leaf'.

2130/2400

Trump

how severe is your autism?

>500
>full ride to Harvard
>voted Hillary

guess my race

SAT scores after 1994 are basically meaningless. Well, not meaningless, but not very telling.

pre-1994 1500 = Genius
post-1994 1500/2250 = Most likely very smart

jesus was friends with a lepo

>1390(on the "old old" scale in 2004 when the max was 1600 and it still had the analogies section)
>32 ACT

>Trump

Never even applied to a single college.

I'll be nice

1970/2400
Trump

Also you get 600 points just for writing your name

Father moved away, older brother fun yet insecure asshole....followed him around, stole his friends-did drugs....yada yada yada...I took the act with my 'got their shit together' younger sister two months after they gave me a scholarship (to a local community college)...went to ball st. on a partial school scholarship (ball st is only good at archeteture(?))...lost said scholarship after two semesters....now drunk on Sup Forums....learn and listen.

> tfw too smart for all these Drumpf supporters

2390. Hillary

Scholarship was given after I got 99th percentile on GED...i'm not smart, I just liked to learn-school was hard.

ACT: 35 out of 36
SAT: 2280 out of 2400

>Trump

Native American

:(
tfw 2 stupid
1840 / 2400
>770 in math
>530 in bullshit """Critical reading"""

It's all ok........youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E And.......youtube.com/watch?v=tX5e6eSkaMc

ACT: 29
running a 3.95 GPA in Mechanical Engineering with a year of R&D engineering Co-op experience before graduating.

>Trump

>tfw too smart to vote hillshill

>800 in Math
>660 in critical reading
>Trump

pretty sure this was after they dumbed it down though.

Terminal

Jokes on the penqins(!)!

>2260 or 2280
Can't fucking remember now, it's been 16 years since I even gave a shit about what I got

Also
>Trump

SAT: 1380/1600: Math: 730 V: 650
ACT: 31 Comp. 35 Math

Trump.

Wait what? The old SAT was out of 1600?
I took it in like 2002 and it was definitely 1600 not the 2400, did they change it back or something?
1280 btw

idk what my SAT would be but I'm 4.0 gpa medfag. would have voted trump

28 ACT but I went about it all wrong. I didn't spend a moment studying. For some reason I had it in my head that I should take it straight-up, and then study my ass off and crush it the second time around and have it look very impressive.
The night before my scheduled second try I got pneumonia and I couldn't make it. I was bedridden for almost two weeks and wasn't about to take that test.
At that point I had settled on a college. It was certainly a good school but I was only going there to play football. That was a mistake, I should have gone to the best academic school I could get into and forgot about football.
During my freshman year I fucked myself up so bad that I could never play again. Then my studies fell to shit and I dropped out.
Things haven't been awesome since, voted Trump though so there's that

~2300, Trump

>take SATs
>don't even apply to college
well you clearly aren't that smart

>2140/2400
>Trump

WE UNEDUCATED NOW

The litmus test of 'education' was always wrong....Socrates baffled ppl by arguing both sides better than they could, had uneducated slaves organicly(I'm drunck) deduce and explain complicated logic/math problems by pure commen sense!.......He was executed for 'atheism' all the while his central thesis was his neverending worship. 'I'm the most religious man here'.....