A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK POEPLE

This is a story of a little boy name Theo, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no Black people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no Black people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get dressed, and we will get started."

Other urls found in this thread:

blackmail4u.com/2015/12/22/alice-h-parker-african-american-inventor-of-a-gas-heating-furnace/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comb
youtu.be/860FnDGISNg
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
emeagwali.com/african-american/inventors/world-without-african-american-inventors.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Africa would be a prosperous continent on par with Europe

Theo ran to his room to put on his clothes and shoes. His mother took one look at him and said, "Theo, where are your shoes? And those clothes are all wrinkled, son. I must iron them." However, when she reached for the ironing board, it was no longer there.

You see Sarah Boone, a black woman, invented the ironing board, and Jan E. Matzelinger, a black man, invented the shoe lasting machine.

"Oh well," she said, "please go and do something to your hair." Theo ran in his room to comb his hair, but the comb was not there. You see, Walter Sammons, a black man, invented the comb.

Theo decided to just brush his hair, but the brush was gone. You see Lydia O. Newman, a black female, invented the brush.

Well, this was a sight: no shoes, wrinkled clothes, hair a mess. Even Mom's hair, without the hair care inventions of Madam C. Walker, well, you get the picture.

Mom told Theo, "Let's do our chores around the house and then take a trip to the grocery store." Theo's job was to sweep the floor. He swept and swept and swept. When he reached for the dustpan, it was not there. You see, Lloyd P. Ray, a black man, invented the dustpan.

A.W.W.B.P.

So he swept his pile of dirt over in the corner and left it there. He then decided to mop the floor, but the mop was gone. You see, Thomas W. Stewart, a black man, invented the mop. Theo yelled to his Mom, "Mom, I'm not having any luck."

"Well, son," she said, "Let me finish washing these clothes, and we will prepare a list for the grocery store." When the wash finished, she went to place the clothes in the dryer, but it was not there. You see, George T. Samon, a black man, invented the clothes dryer.

Mom asked Theo to go get a pencil and some paper to prepare their list for the market. So, Theo ran for the paper and pencil but noticed the pencil lead was broken. Well, he was out of luck because John Love, a black man, invented the pencil sharpener.

Mom reached for a pen, but it was not there because William Purvis, a black man, invented the fountain pen.

Theo followed his mother outside in a hurry. First they went to his school which was just a few blocks down in the "bad" part of town. On the walk there his mother was bombarded with threats and insults from black people on the street A group of black teenagers surrounded Theo's mother. They shouted," ay o fine mama. Fuck off with that little nigga and we go to pound that greasy ass of yours in the back."
"Do you need me to beat that little nigga for you? You look like you need muh dick you skanky hoe bitch."
They just kept walking to the school, ignoring the barbarians. The mother talked as they walked," you see Theo you would not have to be pestered when walking in the city if blacks were not around."
They make it to the school. When they enter the school yard leading to the entrance they are mugged for everything they had on them. The mother replied," see Theo it is not normal to get robbed in school but because blacks are around it happens all the time." They make it to the entrance to the school and are made to go through a metal detector. They make it through with ease because they were just robbed of their possessions. The mother said," You see blacks like to make school their hunting ground for violence and drugs. If no black were around you could walk in and out of this school with no questions asked."

Theo then got shot by a nigger and his mother was gang-raped. The end.

WE

As a matter of fact, Lee Burridge invented the typewriting machine and W. A. Lovette the advanced printing press. Theo and his mother decided just to head out to the market.

Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.

>French mathematician Bernard Lassimonne applied for the first patent (French patent #2444) on pencil sharpeners in 1828, but it was not until 1847 that the pencil sharpener in its recognisable modern form was invented by fellow Frenchman Thierry des Estivaux. The first American pencil sharpener was patented by Walter K. Foster of Bangor, Maine in 1855. Electric pencil sharpeners for offices have been made since at least 1917.

I decided to fact check (most annoying new phrase this year) a random one of your posts, and not only was the pencil sharpener not invented by a black dude, it was actually invented by three dudes, none of whom were black.

Well, it was getting late, so they walked to the market, got their groceries, and returned home. Just when they were about to put away the milk, eggs, and butter, they noticed the refrigerator was gone. You see John Standard, a black man, invented the refrigerator. So, they just left the food on the counter.

By this time, Theo noticed he was getting mighty cold. Mom went to turn up the heat, and what do you know? Alice Parker, a black female, invented the heating furnace. Even in the summertime, they would have been out of luck because Frederick Jones, a black man, invented the air conditioner.

It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home. He usually takes the bus, but there was no bus, because its precursor was the electric trolley, invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.

He usually takes the elevator from his office on the 20th floor, but there was no elevator because Alexander Miles, a black man, invented the elevator.

so true

At this point, I'm convinced OP is just making up names and slapping them to inventions as "black inventors".

He also usually dropped off the office mail at a near by mailbox, but it was no longer there because Philip Downing, a black man, invented the letter drop mailbox, and William Barry invented the postmarking and canceling machine.

This nigger invented an improved design of a box you put ice in to keep food cold, he didn't have shit to do with the revolution that was electric HVAC.

Theo and his mother sat at the kitchen table with their heads in their hands. When the father arrived, he asked, "Why are you sitting in the dark?" Why? Because Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man, invented the filament within the light bulb.

Theo quickly learned more about what it would be like if there were no black people in the world, especially if he were ever sick and needed blood. Dr. Charles Drew, a black scientist, found a way to preserve and store blood, which led to his starting the world's first blood bank.

Sup Forums BTFO, get cucked you racists. This is PROOF that without blacks you would be nothing.

Well, what if a family member had to have heart surgery? This would not have been possible without Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a black doctor, who performed the first open-heart surgery.

So, if you ever wonder, like Theo, where would we be without black people? Well, it's pretty plain to see. We would still be in the DARK!

But there would be no niggers.

What did you say to me you pathetic bull? You're nothing but a tool to me and my wife and her children. You will never know the joy of watching your wife get fucked right in front of your eyes and the orgasm you get from watching it. You will never EVER know the joy of eating out your wife's creampie that her bull gave her. You will never know what it is like to not be an object of sexual desire, especially when your wife tells you things such as "I never want to have sex with you again" and "I'm horny. I'm going to go over to the Bull's house". You will NEVER EVER know the pure bliss that comes when your wife tells you she's pregnant. We have hosted over 200 bulls with 80% of them being black males and 2% of them being Jewish. Any one of them could be the father but it doesn't matter because I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls will get to know what it means to love a child unconditionally

>invented the comb
Well this is straight up bullshit so I guess the others are too.
Try again OP

blackmail4u.com/2015/12/22/alice-h-parker-african-american-inventor-of-a-gas-heating-furnace/
That bitch look white to you? Again, a redesign, not an invention.

This is a world without black people

In the Heat of the Night is a good movie.

Sidney Poitier is a my husbando

Ayy

>that intersection

Fucking christ, how do you even?

Then Theo and his mother opened up the days news paper and the headline read, "Not a single violent crime in the USA, gun related or otherwise for the first time since the 50's".

Theo's Mother, the social justice warrior, failed to realize that the US would be a happy, peaceful place without niggers, which would be worth all the mops and fountain pens in the world!

- The End

History

A hand-cranked clothes dryer was created in 1800 by M. Pochon from France.[5] J. Ross Moore, an American inventor from North Dakota, developed designs for automatic clothes dryers during the early 20th century. His design for an electrically operated dryer was developed and released to the public in 1938.[6] Industrial designer Brooks Stevens developed the first electric dryer with a glass window in the 1940s.[7]

via wiki

A mop??? Really? What are RAGS

Good bait got me to respond to all of this BS

Nothing in here is true. Just wiki anything in this garbage thread. This is stale pasta

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comb
>The earliest use of the comb can be traced to as far back as 5,000 years ago in Persia

William Cullen at the University of Glasgow demonstrated the first artificial refrigeration system in the year 1748. However, he never used his discovery for practical purposes. In the year 1805, US inventor Oliver Evans, designed the first refrigeration machine that didn't use liquid and instead used vapor to cool.

>black

There would also be no rock music, or any of it's subgenres such as metal or punk.

Somebody, I don't his race or even if he's actually a he, invented the lightbulb with a screw shaped base. It would be dishonest of me to say this person was inventor of the lightbulb, but that's exactly what faggot OP is doing.

>invented a box

>Sprague installed the first large-scale electric streetcar system in Richmond, Virginia in 1888.
>On Sept. 19, 1893, Elbert R. Robinson received a patent for the electric highway trolley.

Jacob Howe received U.S. patent #241 for a mop holder in 1837 [2] and Thomas W. Stewart (U.S. patent #499,402) in 1893.[3]

This is probably the only one that is even partially true, black people had a lot to do with blues/jazz/rock.

>black

Hmmmmm..... Really makes me think

>earliest U.S. patent for a modern hairbrush was by Hugh Rock in 1854
>1898, Lyda A. Newman invented an "Improved Hairbrush," which allowed for easily cleaning and had bristles separated wide enough to allow for easy combing

no wonder you libs are so pissed. If I believed these lies as truths, I'd be pissed off too.

also, A FUCKING LEAF

It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home.
>It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home.
>Theo's father
>father

> black poeple

Fuck off retard.

>It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home.

Everything was almost believable until I read this.

That faggot tl;dr debunked every one of these already.
youtu.be/860FnDGISNg
SPOILER ALERT!
All of them are false except the shoe thing.

>the first large-scale electrical air conditioning was invented and used in 1902 by American inventor Willis Carrier
>Frederick McKinley Jones - April 28, 1942 – Design for air conditioning unit.
also
>black

Aw man, my work is done then

Look at all the brothas in pic related.

African space programs:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

African helicopter engineering:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs

muh peanut butter

>A WORLD WITHOUT MEXICANS
Little Joey wanted to go to Taco Bell but it didn't exist because tacos weren't invented. He went to Burger King instead.

>Egypt

WE

[spoiler]You totally knew this was going to follow

Theo then went on Sup Forums to tell the racists to respect blacks, but couldn't be cause the computer was invented by Willis C Johnson, a black man, the internent was invented by Tyrelle Okwando, a black man, and Sup Forums was founded by Riggs B Walls, a black man.

Not that it mattered, because racism was invented by Anthony Johnson, a black man.p

later that day, he was killed by a black man who wanted his five dollars. But at least, her mother still has peanuts butter!

>shoe
The shoe guy was the son of a white Dutch engineer with jungle fever.

I independently arrived at the same conclusion

emeagwali.com/african-american/inventors/world-without-african-american-inventors.html

Oh, so it's a work of fiction.

hey leaf faggot
all of those niggers did was file patents of improvements on existing patents

Great Thread

Thanks for Exposing these racist cucks OP

Even if all your examples are true, and none of them are, the world would still be a better place if there was never such a thing as a nigger.

That's such an old American cliche it's almost funny. Almost.

exactly
check out Dr. Daniel Hale Williams the alleged to have performed the first open-heart surgery. no only was he a halfrican but his wiki states others operated on the heart before him. so he's not exactly the first. a pioneer but not the first and definitely not a full blood nigger.

Is the fact that the only ones who have really achieved anything are at least half white proof that blacks are generally subhumans?

>Lee Burridge invented the typewriting machine

>In 1575 an Italian printmaker, Francesco Rampazzetto, invented the scrittura tattile, a machine to impress letters in papers.

Who put the communist TV tower into Germania?

This thread is so linear and overwhelmingly soaked in faggotry. OP suggests that a white man, or even a chink wouldn't have eventually invented an ironing board or mop or fucking pen.

Even if these claims are true, so what.

Pick a predominantly White country. Any one will do. Are niggers trying to move there and take advantage of all that architecture, tech and societal structure or are they lining up to sail East to the motherland anxiously awaiting to put the bone through their noses?

It's not the latter. OP is a mud-blood faggot.

The 20 will be worth $12 with her on it.

Ya'll realize these are all made up right? Shit do literally 5 seconds of fact checking and you'll see