So Australia has over 2,000 rapefugees they deemed didn't pass their vetting standards for safety...

So Australia has over 2,000 rapefugees they deemed didn't pass their vetting standards for safety, and Obama decides to bring them to America and classify all the details.
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/01/obama-administration-stiff-arms-lawmakers-questioning-secret-refugee-deal.html

WHAT THE FUCK

can trump deport this human garbage?

lol have fun

im so fucking pissed. seriously how is this fucking tolerated?

FUCK OFF BURGERS

WE ARE FULL

'im so skepitical of that source....

because we're full and you will forever bend the knee to australian overlords

>We're sending shitskins to shit up Burgerland

this is some grade A bullshit
When staffers probed the number of individuals being considered for resettlement, they were told it was “classified,” even though refugee admissions are traditionally public. Officials, however, did confirm countries of origin to be Iran, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq and Sudan, as well as some deemed “stateless.”

Iran, Sudan and Syria are the three countries on the U.S. current State Sponsors of Terrorism list. But Barnett said the “stateless” category is most worrisome.

“These could be Burmese Muslims, who have posed assimilation issues for every nation which has taken them,” said Barnett. “It’s a dangerous precedent which says, ‘We’ll take any ethnic group with which you don’t get along.’”

King Nigger pissing on the US before he leaves office.

I am glad they are being sent away from here though, you can't put subhuman savages in a civilised society and expect them all to just magically change their habits.

you cunts, we are going to get terror attacked for this shit. why didnt you just send them back to their shitholes or drop them in the ocean

50 more days, lads.

Turns out Obama was a muslim all along.

>when our government shitposts you in real life

Shitposting isn't just a pastime, it's a way of life

I imagine so, Trump can recind all of Obongos retarded executive actions and throw the worthless fuckers out hopefully. Not to mention ICE will be allowed to do its job once that his worthless ass is out of office.

Cucked by the BAC

our politicians are literally acting in the worst interests of the citizens

how did it come to this

well yeah, nice for you...why the fuck are we taking them? if you ever plan on visiting america this shit affects you too if you want to keep your head

The only thing worse than a fucking Abbo is a fucking Dingo Dick sucking, emu feather wearing faggot from the land down under.

GET THIS TO TRUMP

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T SOME FAGGOT COUNTRY LIKE CANADA TAKE THESE TERRORISTS?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!!?!??!!

but it's the Catholic Church that is moving the refugees for the UN

Maybe Obama is a Catholic.

Take our refugees cunt!

surely there will be legal power to remove these terrorists? but how are they going to round them up and find them, especially before its too late

They are mad we elected Trump. This is just our leaders trashing the place before they hand it to a different set of corporate oligarchs.

That's pretty funny considering the US is a far bigger target than Aus.
They should have stricter standards

>Barack Obama

I'm not sure if you realized this but this is a Muslim name.

Auzzies are worse than the jews and are more degenerate than those sluts who get poo poo pee pee in Dubai

The reasoning is perfectly obvious. It's a last fuck you to Trump. They need time to organize so when they're finally ready to strike and kill or maim some americans it will be under Trump. So then Dems can point to this and say: see his plan doesn't work. The only thing Trump can do is act fast and try to correct all the 'mistakes' Obama is making lately.

Cucked by our own President.

We didn't have any obligation to take this human waste off your hands.

>terror attack happens
>mass deportation of shitskin "refugees"
>new DoD rekts isis & all extremist groups in a swift war
>strict immigration if any at all now for middle eastern 'immigrants'

It's not a shitpost, it's more like King Nigger trying to cuck us in every way possible. You had these mudslimes chilling in prisons, they were going to stay that way until Obongo came in and asked you to drop them off here.

Secret muslim terrorist president

how can burger bois even compete?

Well yeah, it is obvious. But what kind of petty bullshit is that?

I hope Trump can find a way to send them back to Nauru.

I think the question you should be asking is, if we denied them under our program, what could possibly compel King Nigger to take them in?

>Officials, however, did confirm countries of origin to be Iran, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq and Sudan
IIRC under Abbott he gave preference to Christian and Catholic Sudanese. Which was dumb because a nigger is a nigger. Good luck Burgerbro's.

Yep, here is the Temper Tantrum from Barack "I will be disappointed if black people don't vote for Hillary" Obama

It would be in everyones best interests if they just put them back on a boat and the Navy use them as target practice.

>Offical image of 2 Australian Border Security Agents.

It wont be for long.

They don't have to go back to their 3rd world shithole, but they can't stay here.

No, you fuck off, we're full.

We're not saying you have to keep them. What came from the ocean can go back to the ocean.

looks like kebabs back on the menu boys

Don't blame the average Australian for this. We hate these shitskin invading faggots. We can't stop king nigger and our own globalist traitor politicians from scheming to undermine whites.

Thanks murika

Your president is importing high risk refugees from terrorist countries IN SECRET just to satisfy his liberal lust. Even Trudeau isn't that bad, thank god for Obama being the Cuck King.

> Be Aussie
> wake up to the sound of emus pecking on my shitty house
> grab my toy bb gun for self defense
> open door
>government arrest me for having an assault bb gun.
>get raped by abbos in jail
What is there that I would want to compete with.
You dirty abbo sympathizer

True quote. He actually said this shit.

He should he jailed for treason.

FUCK YOU AUS-FAIL-IA FOR DUMPING YOUR TRASH ON US! THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

>all burgerboi has is shitty reddit emu memes

Enjoy your niggers. We basically exterminated ours and now you take the trash we refuse.

Sooner or later somebody is going to locate the government contractor holding sites where these people are sent.

Young radical Obama

WHY the fuck did Americuck elect this POS?

Soros.

It takes about 100 abos to be as bad as 1 nigger. You wish you lived here.

Australia vetted if they were terrorists so that Obama can make sure it's concentrated Jihad. You can't spend taxpayers money frivolously after all.

>It takes about 100 abos to be as bad as 1 nigger.
True fact. Cunts are usually passed out before it's dark from huffing petrol and paint. Passed out by 10am the day the Centrelink cheque comes through.

faggots please.
100 abbos may equal 1 american nigger
but 1 aussie equals at least 1 jew, 3 beaners and 2 snow niggers.
Aussies are the forgotten niggers.

It wouldnt suprise me if this is true.

You say that when you have an Emu pecking the back of your brain to type that shit you just typed.

dont even start, im still wondering how the fuck this happened. where did america go so wrong? how are people so gullible and retarded

>Being this ass blasted over being our refused nigger trash can.
kek

awful.

Mfw Australia cucked the US.

fucking shit this is so unfair

saved to my american banter folder lads

cunt

there might be a bright spot here.

apparently some of these guys don't want to come to "Trump's America".

That's a term of endearment senpappy.

in another month or so

FUCKING AUSSIES THERE WAS A POINT WHERE YOUR SHITPOSTING NEEDED TO STOP AND YOU'VE CLEARLY PASSED IT

Therefore they will probably peacefully explode in shopping centres and airports

This'll teach those cunts for making fun of us losing the emu war

>libshit media has portrayed Trump so negatively that muslims don't want to go to the US

Was this their plan all along? Were they the good guys?

It's fucking pottery. I hope I see some Americans to tease this weekend.

sweet that means more usa habbenings
so comfy

Give us a geez son

Not the first time we've shown America/Britain how it should be done :^)

cheers cunts

CUNTS GET IN HERE
where were you when we cucked america?

>being our refused nigger trash can.

Holy shit, burgers officially on suicide watch

better an emu than a muzzy mate

because people expect mediocrity from their government. Nobody cares about the corruption or lobbyist. Nobody cares about insider trading is still perfectly legal within federal jurisdiction.
Nope as long as they have their wageslave job and doodads. They don't really give a fuck whos president. Biparistan politics is a joke

That true animal instinct in every good Australia. Come on boys Cronulla V.2 coming soon?

>grab my toy bb gun for self defense
I hope you have the appropriate license for that user. Might have to warn ASIO just in case

Straya day should be fun next year

fremantle cucks better break some shit

fuck me cunt i miss Binga, when the fuck are we going back to the golden age of cricket?

You mean suicide bomber watch, fucknut.

What the fuck, is Obama intentionally filling USA with terrorists so when attacks happen and innocents die people blame Trump

I can't argue with those quads

Oh, never mind. That'll teach to read the whole thing before posting

You'll never cuck us harder than we cucked you during WWII mate

I thought we were cool guys wtf

Fuck you

prompting trump to round up and intern all mudslimes? AND their enablers

This only shows how you have fallen. Now a days you fags couldn't cuck a native swede who just starred in a film on blacked.com

>refugees
>being picky about which country takes them in
How can anyone actually think these people are legitimate refugees and not economic migrants?

quads 'o' quality

>the cuck looked at his alpha grandparents and wished he could be like them

The Japs tried to warn us but we didn't listen

>But Barnett said the “stateless” category is most worrisome.

>“These could be Burmese Muslims, who have posed assimilation issues for every nation which has taken them,” said Barnett. “It’s a dangerous precedent which says, ‘We’ll take any ethnic group with which you don’t get along.’”

This is the really fucking concerning part, it's extremely difficult to do any type of thorough vetting of a stateless person, because no government has any record of them unless they are already on a terror watch list. And, being stateless, it's hard for a country like Myanmar to put them on such a list. Plus, stateless people have some of the worst trouble assimilating in part because they're not used to, and sometimes very averse to, being registered.