Is Sinfest the most Bluepilled Webcomic around?

Is Sinfest the most Bluepilled Webcomic around?

Other urls found in this thread:

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/So..._You're_a_Cartoonist?
sinfest.net/view.php?date=2011-03-21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even his drawing got shittier

Shitty bluepilled webcomics

Sinfest
xkcd
Questionable Content
Dumbing of Age
Assigned Male
So...You're A Cartoonist?

no

B^U is

>xkcd

Hurts a little bit. I had hopes.

I'd say Assigned Male is by far the worst comic, but Andrew Dobson is the worst author.

it a faggy roddit.exe comic, what the hell did you expect?

The fuck did i just read

Sucked then, sucks now

I don't get it, where's the punch line in the first comic?

Oh joy sextoy

Also, can anyone explain to me what's going on with the comic now?

I'm lost.

Uncle sam (U.S Military icon) comes down on foreign places and takes their oil and uses 9/11 as an excuse.

Assigned male is bretty good desu

As in its not so cringe now

what a bunch of faggots

Would that be considered trap or just shota? My major in trap and shota relations demands that I know.

Gay

>not recognizing meme
>being a newfag

Also add every /u/ webcomic.
>"""""moe"""""" fat black japanese-american girl x fat black tumblr girl
>polygamy
>trannies
>girls drawn as men with really strong jaws and ugly bodies
>etc.

I only read jap and kor comics thanks to these.

Thank you for reminding me to check up on Dobson. He just lives on Twitter trying to beg people to buy commissions and build up his $60/mo patreon.

Yes it really is, the comic dont even mean anything

I've never heard of Dobson, holy shit he's a retard. He fits all the stereotypes, Mac user, misandry, smug, etc.

Pity money, eeugh. I'd guess that Dobson is too much of a whiny faggot for that.

What he actually thinks.

Beta cuck

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/So..._You're_a_Cartoonist?

Oh. I used to read that shit more than a decade ago. Shame it looks like it's gotten so bad over the years.

He follows every stereotype of a garbage DA user. Incredibly self-important, blames other people for his problems, and never works on improving his style. My favorite part is that he draws himself slim and with hair, when in reality he's a disgusting bald lardass.

"Did it let you see it's penis?" It's. It is penis. That makes no sense. It should be 'its.'

sinfest was shit from the get go, then it became self hating I AM A WHITE MALE AND I APOLOGIES shit then there was just about a thousand comics full of empty symbols that interact with each other

there was only one good sinfest comic, it was about subjunctive clauses, it was really funny and i cant find it

The only think that makes me feel better is knowing I still make more than him.

holy shit that broken arm

Did the Dickwolves Controversy turn Penny Arcade into Tumblr Arcade?

How old are these kids supposed to fucking be?

11. I'm not kidding either.

sinfest.net/view.php?date=2011-03-21
nvm found it

>Dumbing of Age
Man, I read Willis' webcomics for almost a decade right up to the point in Shortpacked! where every fucking character started turning gay and then he got rid of almost the entire cast of characters and replaced them with minorities for no fucking reason. Christ, he even made a talking car into a human transgendered lesbian for fuck sake!!!

Same shit with Sinfest also. Willis' first comic was about a freshman in college and his horndog roommate trying nailing chicks and now it's all feminist bullshit.

Don't forget everything by Dobson.

Don't bring hm up

He killed his beautiful child for no reason, other than a meltdown. Anyone he catches making parody sketches literally get threatened.

I read the whole thing before it happened and it still hurts.

Also 'Least I Could Do' and 'PVP'
Both of those guys turned into raging pussies in the last few years also.

kek I got this from it

We haven't talked about Questionable Content enough ITT

what happens when you sell you dick to a liberal woman

We caused that

Is Shredded Moose the most redpilled webcomic?

>I AM A WHITE MALE
He's Asian tho

Shit that one was funny, I still remember first time I saw it, fucking cracked me up.

I haven't read it in a little bit, but except from the art they haven't gone SJW yet. Tycho still subtly shits on them in his blogs all the time.

wait do you know the story behind the sinfest transformation? please tell, i read all the comics, i want to know

Space Moose will never not be my favorite. This guy got sent to one of those faggy college kangaroo courts because he made a comic about massacring feminists.

The only redpilled webcomic that I know of is Jerkcity.

Not while Cool Dude and Stoner Lou exists

He started dating a feminist. That's all it takes.

I know a guy who was a member of the Young Republicans and worked on both Bush campaigns and used to use women all the time without a care in the world. Then he started dating a feminist and now he's all "Republicans are evil! I'm so ashamed of who I was! I'm a fucking white male! Trump is LITERALLY Hitler!"

This better only be realistic in Canada or Sweden. what straight man would subject himself to that shit for some ugly looking dude?

Red Panels

I used to love Sinfest. I read it every day for years. It started out so good. Really a cut above other web comics. The art and the humor were really good. Then it kind of slid into mediocrity. Focused more on character interactions than making jokes. Wasn't great but it was comfortable and familiar. Something I could read every day. Then out of the fucking blue Tat went god damn gonzo fucking crazy. His feminist shit is what a strawman would say a feminist sounds like. Ridiculously over the deep end. I wish he would have just ended it and went on to something else to be crazy. Like DC Simpson did. At least he was able to come back around and make entertaining shit again after he got the dogfucking out of his system.

But he only have to work like 1 hour a day.

The comic in question.

i recognize that dick!

Fucking love Space Moose. That arc where he assaults the feminist protestors and gets imprisoned at the gender studies part of campus is GOAT.

implies we invaded middle east for oil
china got the oil
and we could have bought oil cheaper
we only went in for prolonged conflict so special interests can profit off of war

just like nam

wonder if the bundle of sticks is intentional

bird dogging for online trolls, easy way to claim victimhood

what a jackass
:D

He also keeps a photo of his wife lady liberty to remind him what he's fighting for even though he's lying to himself

B^U is the original sjw comic

Damn these are funny.

Whomp isn't the same since it became political

yes it is gay.

Go away. Your comics are shit.

>what straight man would subject himself to that shit for some ugly looking dude?

*raises hand slowly*

i cant find it, but does anyone know the comic where the dad keeps sexually assaulting his children, beats the wife and hangs out in a KKK costume in front of his nigger neighbor?

Jesus H Christ, Sven

He's our guy

Just rip down her pants and rape whatever you see.

Of fucking course it's Sweden.

Oh Sweden! You so... sad.

What the fuck, Sven

At least learn how to draw.

Sup Forums kept thinking he was baiting feminists for years. I mean how could you think he wasn't? it all felt like such a gag and it was just the slow realisation that he was being 100% serious that made you go into shock. I still hope sometimes that he will turn it around but it has been half a decade...

He basically killed off his main character since he stood for everything opposite to whatever this garbage is now.
Now this is like a nightmare reality, like a time traveller fucked up and causing a butterfly effect that shouldn't have happened.

I can never tell if assigned male is bluepilled or some secret far right subversion tactic.

Proper grammar is cisplaining.

No, Foxdad is.

Lady Liberty is fucking cute, that's all I care about. R34 of this model when?

I want to say Paranatural but it isn't even that. He just sucks complete fucking ass when it comes to subtly and subplots.
>Hmm I want this character to be a fucking faggot, but how can I slip this into the story. I know, I'll outright fucking announce it.

A picture of four faggots?

Routine release webcomics all turn shitty the older the webcomic cartoonist(s) gets.

They started drawing on some kind of way to pass the time while they're camping the Ancient Cyclops for jboots, but now they're in their mid-to-late 30s and they're desperately trying to scrounge up something to fill the panels this week while also trying to stay 'relevant' by turning into Steve Buschemi and using shitty tumblr noses.

fuck off, his comics my not be very complex, but they're clean. Not like that scribbily shit SJWs' draw

H-holy shit.

What the fuck is he, trying to say, in this sentence? Fucking nigger retard needs to work on his grammar.

Sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook.

What a stunning likeness!

>Sup Forums kept thinking he was baiting feminists for years.

But what if he is...?

>I have made a terrible mistake

Holy shit wtf