Antifa Destroy Neo-Nazis Apartment

This is the punishment for wrongthink.

vimeo.com/193627947

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/193627947
irishrepublicanmarxisthistoryproject.wordpress.com/2015/06/16/i-remember-the-murder-of-peter-graham-by-bob-purdie/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9PZ3lsTgpo
youtube.com/watch?v=G_FahIQnuvI
youtube.com/watch?v=-K5dvKjet-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm here for a job interview

>istvan du nazischwein
>das war für den 11.01
>wir kriegen euch alle
what was 11.01?

lmao FUCKIN VEGAN KILLER

its cool CAUSE I ONLY KILL HUMANS RAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!

that's very fascist of them

>this guy is still lashing out at mommy for ending the breastfeeding at 10

>wrench tattoos on his neck
What did he mean by this?

>This is the punishment for wrongthink.

>Repaczki got arrested by riot police, together with several hundred other neo-nazis & hooligans, after invading the streets of Connewitz during a nightly assault, destroying dozends of shops, windows and firing fireworks & flares at houses & bystanders.

He wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin

fucking hate antifa. id love to sponsor them helicopter rides

This is an absolute faggotry i might say, to tolerate such thnigs

BAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED YOU NAZIS

Jokes on them, That guy has already been evicted to make room for a refuge.

>implying antifa has the balls to fight someone in person
Maybe if they had the agency to go to the gym or learn to fight they would be more threatening. But then they'd turn right wing like everyone who believes in personal responsibility does. Fat or twiggy nu-males go home.

Was actual neo-nazis or """"""neo-nazis""""""?

no one alt right here

Is that Nate Silver? Jesus Christ...

>implying we haven't beaten people up before

If you wanna be all nazi and alt right just don't forget to bring more people stormweenie or justice will prevail.

Last time you guys tried to start shit you got stabbed up.

No one takes you seriously. You're like the WBC.

>If you wanna be all nazi and alt right just don't forget to bring more people stormweenie or justice will prevail.

Same if you are a violent edgy commie.

Short trip to a shallow grave.

and we're the violent ones.

Fight fire with fire.

>Go to prison for fighting nazi racists & drumpf supporters
>Go into prison expecting support from the diverse group of prisoners
>Tyrone sees the tattoo on my neck "VEGAN" during shower
>Bunch of aspiring astronauts laugh at my tattoo and talk about how they're going to force feed me their meat

Is this what you try to call cool?

This, they are lucky they live in Europe.

I would just stab them and keep walking, ever since I was mugged and beaten by three coloured five years ago I always walk with a knife and have used it twice.

Don't take chances Europeans and Americans, Antifa are criminals. Just stab them and move on.

>vimeo.com/193627947
Someone buy me a plane ticket and I'll track the fuckers down myself. WTF is going on over there? Try that shit here you'll get blasted. I'm dead serious I'll find each one of the cowards, and don't you worry fbi fag reading this I'll bring them to the proper authorities nice and peaceful like, I just have to see these kids brought to justice. I'm about foaming at them mouth watching this shit

You're a stupid cunt. I've seen political violence all around for years. Nasty pointless death. Here's a good example.

"On our way to the cemetery a comrade took me aside and told me that they now knew the truth, Peter Graham had been murdered by his rivals in Saor Eire. He had been falsely suspected of diverting money from a bank robbery and they had tortured him in an attempt to make him confess. Some time later imprisoned members of SE, including the two I had met in London, issued a statement which confirmed this version.

The death of Peter Graham was the worst experience of my life. I was forced to stare into a nightmare world of violence and duplicity. I learned that “armed struggle” was not the simple heroic stand against oppression of my imagination. It had its own rules and logic, and these were cold, and hard, and relentlessly cruel. I was still a few years away from fully unravelling my mistaken ideas, but the memory of Peter’s death convinces me now that only democratic and peaceful politics are progressive. And I still mourn for my friend.
"

irishrepublicanmarxisthistoryproject.wordpress.com/2015/06/16/i-remember-the-murder-of-peter-graham-by-bob-purdie/

>nate silver after Sup Forums

Woah tough guys.

Beating up Nazis isn't violence its justice.

source? anyone can claim that

Antifa is only brave enough to fight in a group. This is a problem for people caught alone in other countries. Fortunately for me, this is America. I fucking wish antifa would try to jump me so I get the chance to put some of them down with nice shiny gold dots.

That's the sound of the bees!

>Beating up Nazis isn't violence its justice.
cuckledoodle-dooo

No it is criminal violence, self defense is not violence though and anybody who is not a complete cuck that has been a victim of violence does not waste their time with violent criminals.

Stabby stab and keep walking.Antifa are especially retarded because they wear balaklava, the police will barely even investigate a masked up faggot carrying weapons that has been stabbed.

feelsbadgermany
their government will probably protect these antifa niggers too.

>WATCH OUT NAZIIIII

>haha, fuck you guys, we'll beat you up just for thinking a certain way!
>Last time you did that we defended ourselves, and you lost the fight. We're still willing to defend ourselves with extreme prejudice.
>wow, you guys are so violent

This, ive never seen one of these faggots that doesn't look like a filthy hippy, crackhead or they have AIDS.

no, its quite literally blind violence to randomly beat up people you dont agree with politically

Why do they model themselves on the villains from Fist of the North Star? Apart from the getting swole part anyway, that would require effort, something antifa is incapable of.

>destruction of private property for political reasons isn't fascism
KEK

Do you have any way out? Is it as bad as it looks? It looks like an apocalyptic open-season on whites from what I've seen.

>Burn, Israel, Burn
oy vey, that's very anti-semitic of you and your friend Sonic the Edgehog

i was just in Germany a few months ago. antifa seem like major pussies to me. you would see them every now and then on the streets begging Turks for change, kek. or passing out leaflets on why Germans shouldn't get too roudy for football games, because nations suck, bro.

seriously though, how much of an absolute c u c k do you have to be to hate your own people and suck Turk dick.

their girlfriends' sons must be so proud of them

Underrated.

blue collar straight edge

>that's very fascist of them
Literally everything about antifa is defined by fascism. They're fascists of the lowest levels of intellect: too stupid to even realise they're fascists.

At least neo-nazis are smart enough to know they're neo-nazis.

An older marine buddy of mine and I were going into a grocery store one time and a group of dyed hair by males were hanging out under the awning. They started talking shit to my buddy because he had his uniform at the time and one of the kids hopped in front of him just as we were about to go inside. The kid started talking shit and pulled out a switchblade. Marine buddy shoved the kid so hard that he dropped the knife when he hit the door and My buddy kicked him in the face as soon as he got low enough to the ground. Will never forget the sound of a boot hitting bare flesh like that. Anyway, the kid was out cold and his buddies did nothing. Never got in trouble for it either, because they probably didn't want to get caught threatening someone with a knife. And the reason we know this kid was a commie was because he had a patch on his jacket.

>no evidence of being a fascist in apartment

these are literal BLM nigger coons, too bad germans are cucked and won't do shit

You are so stupid and misguided. I have nothing but empathy and compassion for your idiocy.

Be careful. I understand you like feeling tough and like you're fighting evil, but there is a real risk when you go out to bash people that you will pick on the wrong person and get stabbed. As a parent myself it pains me to think of indoctrinated innocents dying at the behest of the globalist agenda.

I won't try and change your mind as I see you're too wrapped up in this rwality of yours, I just ask you think of your mother before going out to commit violence.

God bless.

"The group claims this being a revenge attack for a coordinated neonazi attack on the district of "Connewitz" earlier this year (11th of January 2016) a well known left-wing & antifa stronghold in Leipzig. Repaczki got arrested by riot police, together with several hundred other neo-nazis & hooligans, after invading the streets of Connewitz during a nightly assault, destroying dozends of shops, windows and firing fireworks & flares at houses & bystanders."

FASH GOT BASHED. UPHOLD THE IMMORTAL SCIENCE OF MARXISM LENINISM

>stormweenie
There's only one group of fags that use that term.

>dat nose
>balding, curly side-hair
Is it time for RWDS yet?

antifa is the most retarded group of individuals hur dur no hate lets go bash people that don't follow our own ideologies

huh, Nate Silverman has really sunk to a new low

They bring a knife, we bring a gun.
They send one of hours to the hospital, we send one of theirs to the morgue.

Seriously though, Lefties never have guns or wouldn't use them in their so-called revolution. Seems like the only shootings at their protests are blacks shooting other blacks,

Im not saying violence is okay but in this case it was okay.

*ours

Isnt everyone entitled to their beliefs baka.

>QOTSA
Kek

>forced them out

don't they know we're here forever?

>Destroy door, leaving every other apartment vulnerable
>Destroy fixtures belonging to the landlord, not the tenant

Who exactly were they getting back at here?

The insurrence will pay it, and you should think about who you let in your house. Or would you accept a islamist or a far left or right in your house? You should think about it

>thinking the alt-right exists

God damned animals destructing private property like that. They deserve all of their possession to be redistributed and after few months of suffering to get hanged

remember guys, carry a knife.

i'd rather kill a traitor than my enemy :D

gang fights dont work like that here, lib fags are scared of guns they either run away or try to snipe like a counter strike lamer

shut the fuck up you fat pussy

Always kill the traitors first

There's a hitler picture at 1:04.

I don't think you understand. Communism never wins when real fascists come out.

He deserved it

Try it you soft cunt the minute you take to the streets outside your safe space in Melbourne we'll wipe you out like the Tassies did to their boongs.

>grow a beard and you're hired!

youtube.com/watch?v=s9PZ3lsTgpo
Connewitz is the biggest leftist stronghold in Germany, therefore the leftists got butthurt when their fortress was stormed. Cowardly attacks like you see in the video are normal for the antifa in Germany.
Here is another example:
youtube.com/watch?v=G_FahIQnuvI

Here is what happens when antifas meet nazis
youtube.com/watch?v=-K5dvKjet-A
as you can see even so they outnumber them, they still loose

I'd only let far right into my house, Achmed.

Connewitz is going to burn in 2017. There will be nothing left. Same goes for Rote Flora.

Anyone in Berlin wants to meet in March? I'll do some re-construction job, we can hang out and kill Antifa.

I hope they keep redpilling the masses.