2.5 million votes nation-wide overturned by 79,329 votes in the rust belt

2.5 million votes nation-wide overturned by 79,329 votes in the rust belt.

Grumphftardkins will defend this

The president is not, nor never has, been up to popular vote.

Trump won more states and thus wins the election

B8 and sage nigger

So go make it a campaign issue and elect politicians who agree if you want to change the election process for future elections.

Bitching about it here isn't going to do anything.

She knew the rules before she went in and just got Trump's Dick down her throat and said thanks

Trump lost california by 4m votes.

>Texas is going blue
>Florida is going blue
>Hillary landslide 14% chance drumpf
>say it with me. Madame president
She got rekt. He broke 305. It wasn't "just the rust belt" it was the other 220 + electoral votes. The entire population of California could have voted Hillary and he'd be down be like 38 million, it wouldn't matter, that's not how it works. Maybe she shouldn't have stopped campaigning early and not have been such a hubristic cunt.

>waaaaaah I lost change the rules waaaaaaaaaah

Starting one of these stupid fucking threads should be a bannable offence.

By the time trump is sworn in it will be 6 gorillion votes I bet.

Hillary and you knew the rules before starting to play and Hillary accepted them... now that she lost you want a rule change and play again until you win.
Literally the definition of a sad bad sore loser.
Cry some more, trump played to the rules not his fault hilldog didnt.
And if you had changed the rules before we would have seen a different election. So all this talk of "omg she won popular vote so give her the job lelel" is just that bullshit from sore losers.. and the funny thing is i know you know this :p

Been working fine for 240 years

Funny how no one complained when it worked for them.

Pic very related...

Let the states that voted Trump leave the Union then, problem solved :^)

>Nation-wide
>She literally won by 4 million votes in California
>This fucking guy

Why is your thumbnail nothing like the actual image?

Maybe they should change the rules of the election then?

Sage

YOU LOST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

she came
we voted
she lost

get over it

why is the right-wing so inherently opposed to democracy?

Funny, I was trying to figure that out right now.

Because we are a constitutional republic, cunt

It's the system. It's been that way forever, and it will continue to be this way. Don't like it, that's cool, it won't change. I bet if it were the other way around you'd be praising the electoral college.

>3 weeks after the election
>still counting votes
>wow look at these millions of votes we missed

Something's fucky.

I'd rather listen to men and women in the rust belt than niggers

Why are liberals trying to change the rules after the game is over, despite knowing this is how we have elected presidents for centuries?

We arent but the rules were clear before they started.

Want fair democracy: how about they get same amount of money for ads? Your corporate whore spent $1 billion whole Trump only spent $200 million.

Play by the rule or not at all.
Though I bet you come 2020, Democrats will make it their goal to crash down or degrade the power of EC if they have to.

Prove that those votes were all made by americans and you'll have yourself a valid point.

Because democracy is moronic

Fuck these bait threads.

I honestly can't believe the democrats are getting away with this lie that Hillary had more than a million votes at all.

Forget about a lead. the very notion that more than 2.5 million people in America voted for her in complete bullshit.

WHERE are these niggers? Literally all on CNN.

Johnson playing Uno got me

All of the impotent liberal asshurt can't do shit to the Electoral College. It would have to be changed with an amendment and there is no way an amendment to abolish the EC will pass anytime soon since Republicans control most governor spots.

Californians are not people

UNITED States: a union of sovereign states, like the European Union. You wouldn't let Germany decide Italian policy just because its population can outvote them. So why would we let California decide policy for Pennsylvania just because the former has more people than the latter?

Actually, That's all Cali. Like, literally all Cali. Trump won the other 49 states by 3 million votes, then cali came along, with it's automatic enrolling of people with driving licenses.

straight democracy is literal retardation

>It's the system. It's been that way forever, and it will continue to be this way. Don't like it, that's cool, it won't change. I bet if it were the other way around you'd be praising the electoral college.

The electoral college is there to do exactly what it has done, which is preventing an overwhelming number of voters in a minority of states (used to be Dixieland, but now California) from dictating the election.

If it wasn't done this way then voters in smaller states would have virtually no say. Not exactly the way to run a union of states under a constitutional republic -- not a democracy by the way.

By the way, who tried to buy the election? Was it the billionaire or the cunt that even 53% of women voters couldn't fucking stomach?

LOL

NOT ANYBODY'S PRESIDENT

LEL

Plato hated it, thank god for the EC

#NotYourPresident

>then cali came along, with it's automatic enrolling of people with driving licenses.
so this is the pretense they use to lie?

>Haha turns out literally everyone in california voted and voted for hillary. Don't worry about proof.

Great. She beat Trump in the game they weren't playing.

When 50%+1 are in favor of killing you, would you think it's ok?

Japanese Moot fucked up again.

Maybe if Hillary read the rules of the election (AKA the constitution) she wouldn't have cloistered her decrepit zombie ass in NYC and CA and we wouldn't have this issue.

Not that I'm complaining, but goddamn are these fags dumb

Ummmm I believe it's "Drumphreichtardkins" this week, please keep up. Did you not get the memo?

i do not judge the chaotic ways of Kek

It's a shame then that literally every other election in this country is decided democratically, right?

Like, literally fucking everything else is a "straight democracy" in this country, but you retards just learned a new phrase three weeks ago because your candidate accidentally won.

Wow it's fucking nothing

they weren't competing for the popular vote. both parties knew this.

if they were, Trump would have campagined in CA. a lot of republicans here don't vote at all, or vote third party, because they know under the electoral system it's pointless.

so the popular vote is completely irrelevant. it's for nothing more than an interesting aside on election night for voter insight, but it means nothing otherwise.

>accidentally
I can feel the salt flowing through the screen

Actually, that term is widely use in Sup Forums because we believe in state rights to decide what they want to do while it doesn't affect everyone else. Cali could be as retarded as it wanted if it didn't try to spread its filth to the rest of the country.

This just makes it more hilarious to me

We don't have national ballot referendums so no, you are completely wrong.

>win a state's popular vote
>win all of their electoral votes
There's your straight democracy

>Japanese Moot
I presume you mean Hiroyuki Nishimura aka "Mook" mate.

There's a positive relationship between turnout and trump winning. It's rather weak, but it's still big enough to be noticeable.

lol, not even Sup Forums expected trump to win after he blubbered his way through the debates like a retard. we all know this was a surprise, don't act otherwise.

Seriously Fresno area could get him 500 k votes but he spent his time in new hamspire .

Liberals: rules are important. Read them and understand them before a competition concludes

> 5 million illegal alien tacos overturned by actual US citizens
Huh, almost as if that's exactly why electoral college exists.

And you leftist faggots were SO confident she was going to win.

Too bad!

>CTR makes daily threads about how people pointing out the polls are shit and that there's clearly more momentum for trump than for clinton are just delusional
>most make your own maps were right except for Penn
>being this booty blasted.

If they care so much why don't those voters move to the swing states?

A month later and the salt still flows like a river. May this bounty never end.

You mean the very thing that James Madison didn't want?

your win is fickle tho

Jesus fucking Christ.

How much longer are people going to continue to bitch like the electoral college is some secret final boss that just popped up out of nowhere and ended their whole game?

Winning the electoral college and losing the popular vote might have been the best result. So much tasty salt!

We really should put some restrictions on who can vote. Maybe land ownership. Voting is not a right and the only people who worship it are the ones who benefit by importing third world savages to stuff the ballot box.

fuck off you shitty b8

It is. I can't wait for your tears over the next four years as Trump not only walks back literally every campaign promise, but proves to be an ineffectual cuck at best.

Appointed a second-generation goldman sachs lifer and ex-soros goon as the secretary of treasury? I fucking love it!

>>Grumphftardkins will defend this

They don't have to. Hillary still lost.

No, I mean there is still democracy in the Electoral College so you can quit your bitching about muh democracy. Trump democratically beat Shillary in Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin - the first three were battleground states and the last three were supposed to be solid blue. That's what won him the election.

The EC's democracy factor is just at the state level instead of the national level so states like California can't singlehandedly decide every election. Subtract CA and Trump rekt Shillary in the other 49 states.

If voting is based on land ownership, won't only Jews and bankers be able to vote?

>nation-wide.
>rust belt vs retars in liberal cities

Eh, still better than Hillary.

The libs could have gotten Bernie this year and at very least still have dignity.

it would not matter how many votes either candidate received, how many states they won or what the electoral collage votes added up to. Trump won because Kek willed it. The end

No, elections would be decided by wealthy patriarchal farmers. Just as the Founding Fathers intended.

Bernie didnt win the popular vote

HIIIIIIIROOOOOOOOOOOO isn't as fun to type as MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT though.

Or those searches spiked more likely because Hillary supporters were just discovering what this country actually is...

That's why I voted for Stein. Fuck Hillary. She was dead to me as soon as it became apparent that she rigged the DNC and literally nothing came of it. She even made the fucking disgraced head of the DNC a part of her campaign.

>No, elections would be decided by wealthy patriarchal farmers.

But don't most farmers mortgage their land to banks these days?

>tfw Trump is already making good on his promises and isnt even president yet

It's probably a mixture of both sides. ;)

And Hillary is doing photo ops in the fucking woods.

This is all too amazing,

You mean the dude who started working with him since the beginning and stuck to working despite huge public backash, worked for soros literally for a few months, and showed commitment to Trump's plan for years? Yeah, that's terrible.

Oh, you mean the Carrier thing? You know, the one that Bernie called out first?

It only makes Trump a hypocrite, considering that 100% of his shit is made overseas.

Stein is losing stock for me lately. I thought the recounts were fun to get some money and fake outrage but she is actually serious about it. Total waste of the states time IMO and she is not really doing anything. Get a voting machine and review code or somthing

This

It's not terrible, it's just a reminder of just how establishment Trump actually is, and how much he fooled you gullible, desperate dummies.

And then Jill takes the money as "fundraising" so she can buy a rulebook

I think a recount is necessary to show how outdated our voting process is.

Why do you defend a system in which people in rural Kentucky vote for how people in urban California are going to live their lives (or else) and vice versa?

Is the liberals plan to kill off trump supporters with an overdose of salt?