We are in this together

We are in this together.

All white men are brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/misc/iphone-article/.premium-1.574332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even Joe Biden?

Well here's the thing. I don't particularly like the Swedes. So maybe we can watch them destroy their country and use them as an example, yes?

And uh, I don't particularly care about Western Europe, so the same can happen to them for the ones that chose to stay in the EU.

Define white if it's not too much for you :)

That's unfortunate. Lots of good people over there.

There are plenty of people here who can and will do that for you.

For two thousand years or more, the favorite European passtime was to slaughter other Europeans in unending wars.

Then when Europeans got tired of that, they went to everywhere else on earth just looking for new people to war against.

Then when the Europeans were finished with that, they returned to Europe to fight the two most hellish, most devastating wars in all of human history against one another, culminating in the invention of weapons literally capable of exterminating humanity for all time.

But we're all BROTHERS?

No, he's the creepy child molester uncle.

the fuck you say.

We have to convince the cucks to join somehow. They're going to be an obstacle. There needs to be a major awakening if the White race wants to stand a chance.

Are they good? I dunno. Maybe the jews are right. Maybe they are cattle. If they want to walk to the slaughterhouse, who are we to stop it?

Are these people "white" for you?

Plenty of White people are actively helping to destroy our societies. It's our No. 1 problem.

Did the jews of the world say that? Source?

>all

The inbred "elites" are not. They're literally hills have eyes tier at this point from generations of inbreeding. No wonder they all fuck kids.

I can't get the image to expand but they look pretty white to me.

>jews
>white

I dunno man, you can pick through religious texts and find quotes. Then you can look them up and see long-winded arguments how they mean the exact opposite of what they say. It's not like you have the European Parliament outright saying that Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.

> It's not like you have the European Parliament outright saying that Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.

Link?

How can they be white if they killed Germans who were supposedly """liberating""" their so called "land" from bolshevik occupiers?

I purposefully asked you this question to see if you support German war crimes against innocent civilians or if you think whites have the right to defend themselves against other "whites" who hunt and kill them. Yeah yeah I know this is pol, most people here would say that the Germans had every right to burn down a village with it's inhabitants down because a guy without a uniform shot at them from the tree line 300 meters away. But still though, your thoughts?

haaretz.com/misc/iphone-article/.premium-1.574332

Probably not credible. The author might be Jewish, and the site may be based in Israel, but who ever heard of Haaretz? They claim to be Israel's oldest newspaper, but that's probably not enough to give them credibility.

You are my shitposting brothers. First brexit. Then Trump. Next. The world. Stand tall brothers, we have a god on our side.

Shadilay.

Your comment constructs a mental model within my mind of a citizen who may, perhaps, and I do not want this to be taken out of context, feel an enhanced sense of satisfaction, or completion at the very least, in the company of another citizen who is currently experiencing a refractory period of sorts, due to said citizen's recent close-proximity encounter with the former's partner.

leave sweden to me

this is a nice sentiment but they will have half of us killing the other half much sooner than we ever see that kind of unity

u2 bb

No, I- Im not crying

Leftism is or children.

>Leftism is or children.
"If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain."

Yet you attacked each other

>All white men are brothers.
except the belgians and poles, they're like ugly sisters that grew all weird cos they got raped so much

Hmm, no reply! As expected! Pol, the board of the frog which symbolizes chaos indeed are far away from enlightenment, for even a fool can see one perspective, but can he see the real story?

Tell a man he's wrong with facts and he, being stuck in the pit of egoism and selfishness will label you as an enemy, for the lies he heard are too sweet to let go of!

Together

There's no such thing as war crimes in times of war. The laws of war are different than the laws of peacetime. The victors decide what is to be punished.

>All white men are brothers.

Agree

Norway is not in the EU faggot

should i gas 6 gorillion jews too?

i don't think hitler believed in 'white people' he was about aryans

obviously there is a racial spectrum but white is a meaningful term denoting a skin ton. I know Sup Forums likes to disagree but the irish are white, slavs are white, jews are white and some middle eastern and african people out there are also white. culture and language are more fluid things. these people are all kin in the sense that their children will would be white.

Do you have any idea how many drunken, stupid, violent, room temperature IQ white men there are? They don't see you as a brother.

of all the cultures though, I feel like white is the worst. Very stuffy

even nig culture is probably amazing for the ones immersed in it. Never have to work, have sex all the time, live on the battle field killing people over insignificant shit. I would say that's a pretty blessed life

Norway stopped taking in "refugees" from the EU. It will probably survive.

>of all the cultures though, I feel like white is the worst. Very stuffy

I agree with this to an extent. White culture is very detached from nature and views many of our natural biological instincts as something "evil" and to be ashamed of.

>muh noble savage

We all know none of you people will walk out to your local colleges and malls, and stand in solidarity with your "fellow white brethren." Deep down you hate each other more than the niggers and illegals. Deep down, you like what's happening in Europe, because you have done nothing to stop it.

I tried to once but they called me out for being mixed