Is there any actual facts done by scientist which indicates that difference races have different I.Q levels?

Is there any actual facts done by scientist which indicates that difference races have different I.Q levels?

> If it is older than ten years old it does not count

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
flksite.com/phaseblog/uploads/ReviewOfNisbettsCritique.pdf
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.593.7280&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously not then....

No scientist is willing to do any studies cause they will be seen as racist. So they just stick with so called global warming studies so they can get pat on back and grant money.

this fucking thread again. There is mountain of evidence correlating race and IQ levels. We are talking about averages mind you. and no fuck me if ill spoon feed you the most easiest of research

IQ is determined by genetics, just like all other human attributes.

Sage. Wtf.

You do realize that climate science and neuroscience and psychology are all different fields, right?

Race is a social construct.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

We know for sure that American Blacks have a 15 point IQ disadvantage vs. white Americans.

This is not in question at all -- the US Army has been doing IQ and Aptitude tests since WW1 and this result has been consistent.

The the only issue is WHY… liberals say nurture, others say nature.

The actual IQ differential is not really in question.

which hispanics? the black ones,the asian ones,the white ones or the mixed race ones?

>science older than ten years does not count
Get the fuck out of here that's not how science works

>If it is older than ten years old it does not count

>Is there any actual facts done by scientist which indicates that difference races have different I.Q levels?

Some old research might exist. Publishing such work today in era of biology/evolution denying cultural marxism cult would be a career suicide.
Accidental evidence exist though; like the Kenyan children mirror test. Google it to be shocked.

The old reason american Blacks are smarter then,blacks in africa is becose they have white genes,they are not full black,yust like white americans arent as smart as white europeans.
Average iq:African american 85iq african black 70 iq white european 100iq white american 95iq and finaly the master race it self East asians average iq 105iq

"facts done by science"

god help us all.

the dialectic of 'science' is fucking ruined.

people have no idea what science is and what science is not.

people are... messed up.

i think i'm gonna go work for the anti-scientific atheists for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

Literally the second link in google scholar with the search terms "race IQ" and the constraints "after 2006"

Rushton, J. P., & Jensen, A. R. (2006). The totality of available evidence shows the race IQ gap still remains. Psychological Science, 17(10), 921-922.

chinks don't give a fuck and are busy identifying alleles that correspond to intelligence

shocker, they are almost entirely absent or rare in purebred negros

On the same page from 2010 and it reviews EVERY SINGLE POINT IN THE CURRENT STATE OF THE ARGUMENT. You literally need look no further. This is the official scientific position on the debate

flksite.com/phaseblog/uploads/ReviewOfNisbettsCritique.pdf
Rushton, J. P., & Jensen, A. R. (2010). Race and IQ: A theory-based review of the research in Richard Nisbett’s Intelligence and How to Get It. The Open Psychology Journal, 3(1), 9-35.

Research has shown that IQ appears to be at highest 80% inheritable, the 20% which isn't inherited can encapsulate a 15 point IQ disadvantage, it just isn't likely. Beyond that at lower levels of heritability (lowest figure i've seen is ~30% heritability) the 15 point gap could be overcome even easier. However, the fact that even with increased wealth in general the fact that it hasn't increased much definitely points towards them just being less intelligent as a race, that doesn't mean the science is made up yet though.

HOLY SHIT

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.593.7280&rep=rep1&type=pdf
Gottfredson, L. S. (2013). Resolute ignorance on race and Rushton. Personality and Individual Differences, 55(3), 218-223.

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

IQ is so hotly contended there is actually a study done looking at the way people use shitty arguments against Rushton.

>I review Rushton’s research on the evolutionary divergence of the three major human lineages. His life-history theory predicts, and his multiple analyses document, a consistent three-way patterning of mean differences among blacks, whites, and East Asians on coevolved sets of morphological, physiological, developmental, psychological, and behavioral traits. I then analyze a typical example of how critics evaluate his work, including the rate at which they cast his scientific hypotheses, methods and conclusions in politically charged language. The set of articles in question, although authored by well-known academics and appearing in a major, peer-reviewed journal, illustrate how mob science works to “discredit” valid research and enforce collective ignorance about entire bodies of evidence. Rushton is a scholar and gentleman but it appears that his critics often act like neither.

Here is some more shit we all knew but its pretty interesting regardless. Basically complex jobs are for smart people like whites and Asians. And this is exactly what we find. Literally completely defeating the ENTIRE liberal argument

>Job complexity and employee intelligence covary strongly. Likewise, race differences exist on mean IQ / g scores. Spearman’s hypothesis predicts that race differences on cognitive tests are mainly g differences, and that the former should covary with how well mental tests measure the latter. Here we use jobs as “mental tests,” and predict that as job IQ increases, the percent of White and Asian workers will increase, while the percent of Black workers will decrease. We found moderate to strong support for Spearman’s hypothesis across these three racial groups. We also found a very large correlation (.86) between job IQ and complexity, as measured by the U.S. Federal Government’s Dictionary of Occupational Titles classification scheme. In sum, like different mental tests, different jobs are more or less g-loaded. And, consistent with Spearman’s hypothesis, the g-loading of a job predicts its demographic composition.

Those sticks and chants are out of this world.