Every single girl I know hated Hillary

Every single girl I know hated Hillary

How did she manage to get as many votes as she did?

Illegals. How fucking slow are you?

illegals and dead people

>every single girl I know hated Hillary
>every single girl I know
>girl I know

ask somebody other than ur mum and nan, boy

Probably because the group of women you stalk isn't representative of the whole population

>anecdotal evidence is evidence

okay

Yo quiero greencard gringo!

jesus christ, personal anecdote

also NOBODY LIKED hillary, but they still might have voted for her because you wouldn't believe how many people actually think "trump is literally hitler"

Nice projecting, spergs

>"wow nice anecdotal evidence you retarded nigger"
>[proceeds to completely generalize 60M voters]

hmm

Heh I keep forgetting that people don't like Hitler.

>"wow nice anecdotal evidence you retarded nigger"
>[completely generalizes 60M voters]

hmm

lies. they don't need real illegal votes, just the pretense that illegals voted. then they can lie to you about any number.

they couldn't rig the election because we'd kill em. but they can do this stupid psyop where they lie and say hillary won the popular vote.

>Every single girl I know hated Hillary
I'm guessing they have jobs

people in nursing homes dont count as girls, gramps

More White women voted Trump

illegals old people and pretty much any8body that gets their news from MSM and has watched it for years

All votes for Hillary were by illegal aliens, in some cases outer space aliens.

Love seeing all the triggered spergs in here. It's really sad none of you can believe a Sup Forumsack has experience or much less contact with females.

Then again this is a shitty virgin weeb honey pot of a site.

you dont understand how much hillary and bill want to make sure something that is about to become public potentially wont become public

what happens 20 years after a president is out of office? not all of what they said in the white house has been released. obama thought he could use it as insurance but didnt know there are back ups that he has no authority to request so he cant get rid of them

Do you live in a red or a blue state?
Also, you would be surprised at how much the "trump is hitler" meme actually pushed people into the hillary camp.

Are you saying the illusion of 50 million Hillary voters is Leftist leverage once the truth comes out and the country is pissed off?

You don't appear to make a point

OP implying he knows any girls besides his mum and nan kek

Trump got like 53% of white women vote compared to 43% for hillary

Fake votes

Women don't generally like other women.
If Trump had been more palatable for women, he would've crushed Hillary in the popular vote.

Every single girl I know loved Hillary, in fact they were completely oblivious to the hatred that most people held for her

this is literally a facebook status of a friend of mine. This is what living in the liberal bubble is like

Fell for the old (((know girls))) Jew

Girls just want attention and now being contrary will be in vogue. Get ready to get your dicks wet, if you have them

Many people hated Hillary but thought Trump was literally Hitler so voted for Hillary anyways.

Also the rigging.

Your mom doesn't count.

>Every SINGLE girl I know
Maybe the one's in relationships voted for her?

Every fart I did was not a shart!

How do I ever shart?

>Every single girl I know hated Hillary
>How did she manage to get as many votes as she did?

She tried to rig it, but TRUMP LANDSLIDE was too powerful.

when the msm said for a week and a half nonstop that trump is a "pussy grabber :(((((" women voted for a woman. i fell for it.

>be in nyc
>see Hillary signs everywhere pre election
>gay people in streets
>jews kvetching on park benches
>different languages being spoke
>drive to rural PA to visit senpai
>trump signs everywhere
>jesus saves billboards on highway
>churches in every street corner
>only English is spoken
>white people as far as the eye can see
>Hunting permits sold at convenience store.

The uterus had little to do with this election, regardless of what Clinton may have wanted it.

Because you don't have to like someone to vote for them. You just have to dislike their opponent more.