Guns must be banned, or will pol defend this?

July 3, 2015: A 60-year-old man, Glenn Martin, was struck in the heart by a rifle bullet while sitting at a campfire with his family at Rainbow Falls in Colorado.

January 1, 2015: A 43-year-old man, Javier Suarez Rivera, was struck in his head and killed while watching fireworks with his family in SE Houston.[22][23]

July 4, 2013: A 7-year-old boy, Brendon Mackey, was struck in the top of his head and killed while walking with his father shortly before 9 p.m. amid a large crowd prior to the fireworks display over the Swift Creek Reservoir.[24]

July 4, 2012: A 34-year woman, Michelle Packard, was struck in the head and killed while watching the fireworks with her family. The police believe the shot could have come from a mile away.[25]

January 1, 2010: A four-year-old boy, Marquel Peters, was struck by a bullet and killed inside his church The Church of God of Prophecy in Decatur, GA. It is presumed the bullet may have penetrated the roof of the church around 12:20AM.[26]

December 28, 2005: A 23-year-old U.S. Army private on leave after basic training fired a 9mm pistol into the air in celebration with friends, according to police, and one of the bullets came through a fifth-floor apartment window in the New York City borough of Queens, striking a 28-year-old mother of two in the eye. Her husband found her lifeless body moments later. The shooter had been drinking the night before and turned himself in to police the next morning when he heard the news. He was charged with second-degree manslaughter and weapons-related crimes,[27][28] and was later found guilty and sentenced to four to twelve years in prison.[29]

June 14, 1999: Arizona, A fourteen-year-old girl, Shannon Smith, was struck on the top of her head by a bullet and killed while in the backyard of her home.[30] This incident resulted in Arizona enacting "Shannon's Law" in 2000, that made the discharge of a firearm into the air illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160521215801/http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/02/us/plane-hits-car-on-interstate/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BE

7 PEOPLE DIED?
AAAAHHHHH!!!
QUICK, GET RID OF OUR RIGHTS!

BENIS INTO ANUS

Wait, i just saw the date.
Holy shit m8 !
One death per year !

wtf i hate guns now

You're not gonna take our guns, Porky.
The proletariat will be armed.

How about we just teach people not to shoot guns into the air?

freedom isn't free

SHALL

fuck off comies
government does not have the right to disarm citizen
guns save millions of lives a year

it's already illegal

NOT

BE

>guns must be banned
>brazil already banned guns
>highest gun crime murder rate in world

stupid dumb leftie scum

INFRINGED

INFRINGED

>Denmark banned guns
>hardly any gun crime
>sandniggers still manage to shoot each other
BAN SHITSKINS

BE

Just ban Americans.

these are people that already illegally own guns shooting in the air. they do it all the time a few blocks over from where I live. in fact there was a shot just now as I'm typing this. cops need to roll through and sweep every residence for firearms in a 5 city block radius over there frankly. they'd find a huge number of illegal weapons and stolen weapons.

we don't need more laws, we need enforcement and more police with greater ability to do their jobs without backlash for upholding the laws of our country.

shall not be infringed, that means fuck you

NO!
More lives are saved every year than taken because of responsible gun owners.
Are you also suggesting that sober drivers lose their cars because an asshole drove drunk?

Imagine the fucking chances of being killed by a falling bullet.

It must take some kind of special god hates you shit tier luck for that to happen.

Reminds me of this
web.archive.org/web/20160521215801/http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/02/us/plane-hits-car-on-interstate/index.html
>killed in a plane crash while driving on freeway

How's that gun control working for you?

>guns must be banned

Fuck off you plutocratic asshat.

Owning firearms is our RIGHT.

Hello. I am here to sign up for the free helicopter rides. Am I in the right place?

I agree with OP, they must be banned for the greater good.
Society can no longer be trusted to have them, they've become gun crazed children

inb4 muh amendment

I don't give a shit about your amendment

>I agree with OP

You ARE OP.

shill.