>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nvEp_B_GVY
soundcloud.com/harvardiop/roundtable-discussion-the-general-election
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ9ZzY5uebA
youtube.com/watch?v=8W8-z30j8I8
thewashingtonstandard.com/media-silent-house-quietly-passes-possible-no-fly-zone-syria/
soundcloud.com/harvardiop/republican-primaries-and-convention
whitehouseinc.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=uh3rkI-uvtc
mega.nz/#!C8twCZyb!yfDzaYu9NafZVCl982Y-D66k-873MmIfrt0sU0HnerQ
soundcloud.com/harvardiop
youtube.com/watch?v=XRajfty4OuU
youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO

can i be this politically conservative and still like rap music?
youtube.com/watch?v=3nvEp_B_GVY

I want Kellyanne to bite me with her vampire teeth!

Why the fuck aren't you playing Trump Doom right now?

1 hour 40 minutes

MERRY AWOO!
AWOO CHRISTMAS!

I WANT AWOO TO GIVE ME PLEASURE

this is the average hillary voter

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ9ZzY5uebA

don't worry guys, we're the childless men who masturbate to anime, not them

The shills are here!

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

Why not? You're an individual.

>Kellyanne making Palmieri almost break into tears

get me a time machine so I go back and start a family with this woman.

>not shooting mexicans, chinese and protestors

When did you realize Trump hoodwinked us? He's going to deport criminal aliens then give the remaining 20 million amnesty. There is no way he rounds up millions of women and children at gunpoint and deports them.

so guys I was at work, how was the victory rally?

Only Kanye.

yeah. only good stuff like this, though.

wad?

>[YouTube] [SJW MELTDOWNS] Reaction To Donald Trump Victory - Part 1
>unavailable

I would be happy with just cuddling an awoo.

Felt like your average rally, even had protesters

youtube.com/watch?v=8W8-z30j8I8

When will the assassination occur.

this is so fucking funny, the difference between the two sides of the discussion is night and fucking day

you can listen to anything you want, if youre worrying that a single album of music can destroy your political views they were strong to begin with

>1200$ of Trump merchandise in one image

thewashingtonstandard.com/media-silent-house-quietly-passes-possible-no-fly-zone-syria/

These sons of bitches just won't let up.

I'm at the part where the Hillshills are saying Trump's character was never attacked. I'm literally lmaoing.

Im 30 mins into this one

What is self deportation? Do you think actually wont cut remittances to Mexico? Fuck off faggot

HAPPENING!

New Clinton SUPER PAC just launched to harass and disrupt Trump's hotels and properties WORLD WIDE

whitehouseinc.org/
whitehouseinc.org/
whitehouseinc.org/

How does Trump combat this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uh3rkI-uvtc

It was amazing. Must watch.

You do actually. The plot is that Hillary Clinton called up some illegal aliens and you have to shoot them to get to the end of each level

GET HERE ALREADY YOU CUNT.

I didn't get a good deal on you just to wait weeks.

Your average awoooo

his best rally yet

mad dog mattis confirmed for SoD and Trump will be like his prmiaries self for the next 4 years, shitting on people left and right and not giving a single fuck

mega.nz/#!C8twCZyb!yfDzaYu9NafZVCl982Y-D66k-873MmIfrt0sU0HnerQ

It already did, all those pictures of people posing with Hillary are faked to trick people into thinking she's still alive.

Trudeau's gonna be gone soon dude. Hold your horses.

>self deportation

You can't be this naive.

i just really wanted to share music with /ptg/

what are you guys listening to?

soundcloud.com/harvardiop

you guys gotta listen to this, great stuff

>democrats say trump can't keep jobs in the us
>he does it
>democrats say not only that they will boycott these companies, but that it's stupid for trump to keep them because they're "shit jobs"

I can't do it anymore. They're doubling down so hard that at this point they must want to die completely. And they act as if they still are in power.

And electing Pelosi again? These people don't realize their 8 years of liberal nonsense destroying America is over and won't until they're lined up on a wall.

Name one good reason why we should still be supporting Trump. I'll be waiting.

*Sips tea*

The real Hillary died on 9/11. Didn't you get the memo?

Last screenie

kek

trump actually has pretty good security on his properties, the dream is that they will get beaten for traspassing o private proerty, but they will most likely just hire mentally ill people to wear donald duck costumes again

yes, no, yes. hope is a terrific waifu

>implying he has to

Defunding sanctuary cities would give ICE free reign in illegal hubs. It's pretty much out of Trump's hands then unless he were to directly interfere.

Nice argument there champ

Again, self terminate

Hey, Paco, why your Central Bank chief resigned?

Self deportation as soon as you cut of remittance payments and enforce E-VERIFY.

Not to mention, you'd be surprised how many could be ratted out instantly in your own neighborhoods, workplaces (I'm looking at you hospitality industry).

Fire....Your grandkids

It's fucking gold. Holy shit the Mentally Hill crew is fucking hilarious. Russia stole the emails, the media was unfair to Hillary; I thought the posts on here about this sort of shit was just memeing.

i hope trump outlaws superpacs

they are nothing but the gateway for shady money from corporate and foreign interests to interfere with the american democracy

if he doesnt, kek willing, i will find a way to do it myself

STOP BULLYING!

>ywn date Trump
I'm not even gay and yet I feel sad about this.

What the fuck is the point of this shit?

He is one good looking guy. No homo.

and trump won because of "giving a platform to " white supremacists. how fucking many do they think exist?

I don't wanna say meme magic but.

>Carly got sat at the kiddy table
>35 min mark

What incentive do they have to stay when no one is able to pay them under the table or has the ability to employ without proper citizenship/visa requirements?

How is Kellyanne so fucking hot?

Awoo awoo~

clearly at least 51% of the population in every state that went red is a white supremacist, family, smfh.

CHAOS

CANDIDATE

I have to pause it every few minutes and look at the electoral map because these fuckers are getting my blood boiling.

how are they so delusional.

God help us if /r/the_donald ever gets shut down. They're poking the CEO with a pointed stick right now after he fucked up.

Apparently nearly half the voting population of the US according to the election.

They think there are millions and millions of them...

We did it to them....We broke them.

I want her to use me as her boytoy so bad...

He is handsome also no homo

But hes also got kinda a bob hope-ish charisma where its honestly hard not to at least like him

Being California Trump voter living in San Francisco and working for the city, what relative importance do i have in life?

I do love the daily, sometimes hourly salt i get at work from people that think i voted for Hillary, but that is selfish.

Hillary supporters are still in the "anger" stage of grief

It has no point except to try to cause damage to Trump

She deserves to be a Queen.

Generation kill is a great show

youtube.com/watch?v=XRajfty4OuU

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8

Who is the girl saying "you guys are bitter"? She's was taking the other female lead, or one of the other female leads, to task about how Hillary lost because she was a shitty candidate.

there is no point, these people just literally get off at paying mentally ill people to disrupt shit

democratic party is just full of sick puppies like that

I also noticed that.

I've been trying to turn my friend around on Trump. This is what he's sending to me:

>He may not be actually racist (though his twitter spat with Jon Stewart suggests that he is), but it doesn't matter. White supremacist groups, and the odious underbelly of racist American culture has been emboldened by Trump's candidacy and eventual victory. They are feeling empowered to emerge from their subterranean layer of society.

>I live in the south. A place where, a half century ago, people were hanged from trees for being the wrong color. Those attitudes have never entirely disappeared, but they had been effective pushed underground - made something that one did not discuss in public. Since the beginning of Trump's campaign, I have noticed a license and sense of empowerment from that segment of society. I have been seeing more people say racist things in public without concern than I can ever remember before. I have seen normally decent kids harass Latino students at school. I have seen ugly Americanism - this sense that there's an 'us' and a non-white, outsider 'them' whom must be destroyed - writ large in my own community to a degree that I have never before seen in my lifetime. I visited a small church yesterday that I've been to several times over the past year and a half - a church that normally seems friendly and pleasant, and I heard the most blatantly, unapologetically anti-semetic sermon that I've ever heard in my life delivered from the pulpit. This is the 'Trump-effect' that I've been experiencing for the last several months, and which only promises to grow deeper and more reckless. I'd bet you don't see as much of this because you don't live in the small town south, but it's getting fucking crazy out here - to a degree that I've never before witnessed, and it's scary.

I'm trying to go through Scott Adams' teachings and reset him. Clearly under confirmation bias and Dunning Kruger, at least.

Would kids really have time for bullying constantly fapping to the first lady?

I want her to bully me with her feet!

Victory Song

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Needs to be in the OP

Should Barron be king of the cyber?

Well, these "people" literally live on twitter and it was absolutely dominated by Nazi frogs all election cycle. An amazing psyop one must admit. They are trapped in the metropolitan/ media bubble

Dunno. She's far from wining beauty contests but she makes me feel funny in my special area

Me too. We need to make her husband disappear.