What does pol think of MGTOW politics?

wow!
youtube.com/watch?v=aCmdgm5Vqas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-2HX0VFUts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MGTOW is the cringiest thing that has ever existed

all who believe in it remotely are beta fags and will never get women soley because they have FUCKING AUTISM

mgtow politics is a contradiction in terms
stay ghosty my friends

I don't think their target demographic will notice any difference.

shut up cunt there are to many virgins whom care about women a FUCKLOAD they put there pussy higher up then god

>Turn your superhero nemesis into a beaner maid
.. hey that's pretty good. I like this guy.

Anger is the devil's cocaine. Having relationships and seething with rage are both extremely pleasurable activities, but they are mutually exclusive.

so what is mgtow?

stay home a jerkoff philosophy?

I dont get it

Are you going to storytime OP?

This I wanna see the adventures of Molecule Maid

I would very much like to read this comic.

i imagine most of the people that are MGTOW probably live in shitholes with few options of single decent women. take LA for example, people that are dating age are huge cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=U-2HX0VFUts

is this an actual comic?

Any 'man' who doesn't want his dick soaked in pussy juice should literally join ISIS

>No wives or girlfriends.
>Fuck only prostitutes.

I don't think so, unfortunately.

Reproduction is the purpose of life you idiot. Familiarize yourself with basic biology.

>ywn turn your enemy into your sexy female Mexican maid
>ywn even read the comic that gave you this feel

also random hookups are allowed
basically, all sex without attachment is allowed
also, in MGTOW light you do as the name say, you go your own way=you do whatever the fuck you want without considering pressure or whatever from anybody else

basically, what everybody should be doing either way

hello fellow bacteria, how is your simple life going?

I like sex
rest you can keep
women are boring as hell when not naked

they are also dumb as fuck and almost useless

Does more damage to white people than good.

You right, but dis dosnt mean you gotta follow it if you dont want to.
Thats makes us human, I want to kill people voilently, thats too is biology but I dont for various reasons(main: my wife dont want to help me, she is weak).
We evolved to a point when you can choose paths that biology made avaible to you.

>eat, work, fuck, die.
Your life is rich.

>MGTOW is the cringiest thing that has ever existed

It used to be nothing more than an unconscious social trend which came about as a result of identity politics, especially feminist politics. Men simply did a cost-benefits and discovered what things to go after and what things to avoid. This was never meant to become anything, since it was a natural reaction.....

But then some assholes noticed the trend, seized it for their own, and capitalized on it so that they could make their own entry into the land of identity politics as "empowered" men. The single worst case of passive-aggressive bullshit the world has ever known.

Fucking ruined everything for guys just trying to get along in the world.

>Guy 1: "Hey, you married?"

>Guy 2: "Nah, man. Stakes are just too high for something like that. I mean, I go out and do my thing with women a lot, but marriage just isn't in the cards for me."

>Guy 1: "I knew it, you are a MGTOW!"

>Guy 2: "Dude, no. I am just trying t-..."

>Guy 1: "MIG TOW! YEAH!"

Cringeworthy as fuck.

Just more jew shit like feminism designed to bring down the white birth rate.

GENETIC DEAD END

you don't respect yourself enough to reproduce

this is what (((they))) want

I respect myself, but I have no respect to females who fucked other guys before me
Elliot Rodgers was a saint
fuck roasties
15/99

capitalism fixes women, they get nice when starving to death

pay only your half of the date bill

:)

they starve to death when they are already used to the point of being disgusting
and that happens only when they do not find some poor beta provider

good riddance, the world doesn't need men like you

And I do not need the world like this

which is why i make mine stay naked most of the time.

They are telling everyone they will go their own way for years. When will they finally just do so?

Despite being a virigin, they seem pretty pathetic. It seems more like a support network than a political movement, which makes feminists fucking assholes for harassing them for years upon years.

MGTOW are pathetic betas

decided