Was she taken by a cult?

What really happened to this lady? Was she taken by a cult or about to be sold off into sex trafficking?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sherri-papini-kidnapped-branded-beaten-injuries-latest-a7449601.html

>Sherri Papini goes for a jog
>2 Mexican bitches abduct her a gun point
>3 weeks later she's found on a highway on Thanksgiving flagging down cars while in shackles and chains
>Her captors cut off all of her hair, branded her, starved her, and possibly raped her
>Her husband isn't a suspect

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/spapini/cultural-differences/
poshmark.com/closet/spapini
poshmark.com/listing/Victoria-Secret-button-down-shirt-Body-suit-53d42e102d2490357911a1ef
poshmark.com/listing/Soffe-running-shorts-53b9a73f3ddfd4148f23c3c2
edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/09/14/spc-freedom-project-sex-slavery-in-america.cnn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3224738/Modern-day-sex-traffickers-bringing-branding-used-slaves-having-names-insignia-tattooed-victims-mark-property.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-marijuana-kidnapping-calaveras-county-20160922-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably her sister in law behind it

What makes you think that?

Didn't they brand some sort of message onto her?

jealous of her hot looks

always someone close to the family that does this kind of shit over jealousy

Niggers gunna nig

Me thinks the husband tried to

>get rid of her

and she ended up escaping.

I've been baffled I've only seen a handful of threads about her on Sup Forums lately.

Personally, I don't think she's lying. The details seem too heinous to be outright lies. I don't think it was human trafficking either. Human traffickers prey on runaways and people who can disappear without creating a lot of attention. They typically don't just abduct white middle class mom'a in broad daylight.

I think drugs could definitely be involved. What was done to her was a message, maybe to her husband? Was he or is he involved in something?

If there isn't more to the story—if this WAS some kind of human trafficking attempt and she was sexually abused, there needs to be all hell to pay. I would hope that Trump would involve himself like did with Kate Steinle.

TIME TO KILL

Ass pained kikes dead to money

Eat shit /10

/insert (tupac)

>found on a highway on Thanksgiving flagging down cars while in shackles and chains
>Her captors cut off all of her hair, branded her, starved her, and possibly raped her
>possibly
>Mexican

It's cool, this is Sup Forums, you can call them rapists.

The news keeps saying they branded her "not with a symbol" but they branded her as a "message". The news didn't elaborate if they branded a message on her or a word that is symbolic to the family

They wouldn't go so far, raping her and branding her, just to let her go free!

There has to be something else going on.

The jews are shrewd to say the least.

\white carrot.

hope husband divorce her, now when she is tainted. should have stayed home like a good wife but nooo.

Yes and they aren't releasing what was branded on her yet. Knowing this it's probably racist against whites.

probably to get some quick cash through crowdfunding

Her husband is probably involved in the drug trade or some other form of organized crime, and pissed off the wrong people. Or mistaken identity for the above scenario.

Look into Matamoros.

when a white tax paying woman gets abused like this I would send special forces finest to track them down and murder them. not bring them to justice but just execute them

It could be drug related to send a message to her husband (or they mistook her and her husband for a drug dealer), which is why they let her go

OR

It was sex trafficking and her face was going around too much on the news that they couldn't sell her to run the risk of getting caught so they let her go

She's a racist, that's why she got abducted

Looks like we have to start killing these spics one by one.

Why would he brand her, shave her head and rape her if he wanted to kill her?

It was obviously sex trafficking you fucking autist

They would never let her go they would have killed her to cover it up

Why would they shave her head and make her look ugly if it was sex trafficking

Bitch lost it, went off the reservation, I guarantee. Real kidnappers don't let people go w/o money.

From kidnapping capital AZ.

What's the difference?

I read they didn't shave her head but just cut it off. So probably a short hairstyle

dehumanizing process to break her, they will just stick a wig on her

Sort of like what they do to MK Ultra victims. So much trauma that the personality snaps

They are just marking their territory. Americans get easily scared and then surrender themselves to Mexican slave owner penis, throw in extra niggers inside and she might be a happy American slave. I mean in all seriousness, where are your ultra monitoring cameras whenever shit happens? Doesn't NSA have a private video of this? More like they have private CIA provided slaves.

It's in California isn't it? (((Them))).

Yes. I believe she was taken up to northern California

>possibly raped her

With Mexicans, it's a definite yes.

>should have stayed home like a good wife but nooo.
That's hardly fair.
It could be that she was a good waifu out jogging to stay in shape FOR her husband, rather than "get married; eat 400lbs of cake" which is the norm with white women.

Its the masons

>redding
ya no

Attention whore false flag Kek wills it

She is a scam artist. It runs in her family, she is making money off autism

here is a roll. kek knows the truth

>always
give this man a gun and a badge

look above post. kek shmecks the fek. eat dek

Said in an earlier thread, I suffered at the hands of some hispanic women in my apartment complex. Spoke with the police about it, apparently white women being targeted is an increasingly common thing.

Nice Quads

Shut up, tranny. No one's buying what you're selling.

She is scum. I know the family, scammers. kek does not disappoint.

they thought she voted trump

>What really happened to this lady? Was she taken by a cult or about to be sold off into sex trafficking?

Arabs.

>Arabs
I bet they pay out the ass to the cartel to get american concubines.
This screams amateur, though

She was taken by Mexican Women, supposedly.

Media found some old posts to Stormfront type boards, where under her maiden name, which is a fairly unusual last name, made posts about hating blacks, Mexicans, Jews and the need for a race war in the US, she wanted a cleansing of our lands.

Husband was not happy when confronted, ended the interview, said they were "fake news"

Some reporter up in her hometown said she saw photos of the woman and her husband at an Aryan/White Pride event in Idaho, husband told her they were in town and heard about a "festival" so they went, realized what it was and left

When the cops first thought the husband had done the usual, kill the wife and claim abduction/ran off, the seized all their computers and phones, if she is part of a WP Movement and this was a hoax, it will come out

Neighbors said after she disappeared so did the families Trump '16 signs.

Reminder that Sherri is:
>pro-Trump
>pro-White
>is a nationalist who loves America
>hates Muslims
>wants to deport all illegals
>all on her Pinterst account:
>pinterest.com/spapini/cultural-differences/
>is /ourgirl/
And because of this, and the fact she is a White victim of Hispanic crime, the lugenpresse & leftists are pushing the narrative that either she made it up, or that she's a """racist""" who deserved it.

You can buy her used clothes and underwear here:
poshmark.com/closet/spapini

Europe is bigger on CCTV than we are.

I mean, not necessarily your country... but be honest, when was the last time something happened in your country worth getting on camera?

$19
Worn
poshmark.com/listing/Victoria-Secret-button-down-shirt-Body-suit-53d42e102d2490357911a1ef

Is she really the good guy in all of this?

CNN mentioned harrowingly dark and racist triade from 2003 posted on facebook by someone with the same name as her.
In the posting she claimed she was proud of her [White] heritage. If she really did post that message then she is definitely not just an innocent person.

I don't know...maybe someone like that was asking for it.

It sounded made up desu

sex slavery

Mr Arab genetics is pro-rape of White women, suprise suprise

seems more of a racial attack

This was personal.

My guess was she had an affair and the other guy's wife found out then plotted an extremely twisted form of revenge short of killing her.

Sherri Papini most likely isnt saying anything to her husband or the cops about why she was kidnapped

Agree user. Once they track down or ID the Mexicans who did this, Trump will seize upon on and use it to drive his deportation and wall policy.

this is just retarded excuse

maybe you're asking to be cleansed in a crusade shitskin

Goblin mestizo women hate White women. Couple of criminally minded goblin women exact racial revenge on a pretty White woman they see enjoying her happy life.

>$10
>Sherri running shorts
poshmark.com/listing/Soffe-running-shorts-53b9a73f3ddfd4148f23c3c2

Isn't whites becoming a minority great! Our multicultural friends are being so polite about it.

Settle down babbys. I'm just repeating what CNN said.

You suffered how?

>mfw cutting off her head is a "short hairstyle"

Pretty sure it's a racial attack.

i think it was one of those beaners kidnapping some one so they can get a original psp. not even a vita but a psp

not sure if any one remembers the mexican couple who held a woman hostage and threatened to have her raped by some one with aids if they didnt get a psp. they also i believe beat the woman and shaved her head

this was just a few years ago.

I love all the murrican flags saying
>Absolutely no way this racist white bitch is telling the truth!

Kek

Doco on Mexican sex trafficking rings that brand their victims
edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/09/14/spc-freedom-project-sex-slavery-in-america.cnn

Here's what probably happened:
>milf slut falls for the BBC meme
>gets into BDSM
>meets and falls for Tyrone
>runs away to him
>can only stand Tyrone for 2 weeks
>Tyrone tries to kill her, fails because nog
>leaves her on the side of the road
>she makes up kidnapping story because she doesn't think Tyrone will get a fair trial

Screenshot this. Her story will fall apart in less than two weeks

Another story about branding:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3224738/Modern-day-sex-traffickers-bringing-branding-used-slaves-having-names-insignia-tattooed-victims-mark-property.html

Itt retards believing in this hoax

You just can fed anything to Americans

Can you elaborate more on why they would do this, did they think it would get National Media attention.

She was starved to 40 kg and beaten to within an inch of her life as well as branded, according to the police report so I think anyone claiming it's a scam is a troll or a butthurt Mexican embarrassed by his race.

All women secretly hate each other, not joking.

>She was starved to 40 kg
lmao that's not even that much for a womyn

Arnt your women midgets by euro standards?

1,55m is the average. Their average weight is 45-50kg

That would be smaller than many euro children.

This. I'm not even kidding. Look into this chick's history. She has borderline personality, my mother had it.

Look into the actual fucking details. This is UAV rape on campus tier levels of bullshit.

Male children are taller than the average women by the time they are 10-12.

t. butthurt mexican

That's got nothing to do with the considerable average height difference between European women and women from Chile.

B-But we are half indian, its in our genes to be small.

Male children don't hit their first major growth spurt until 12-14. 10 is 4th graders.

And that's okay. Doesn't mean the woman didn't lose a lot of weight while abducted.

You are right, It was in 6th grade when we were as tall if not taller than our teachers. Thanks m8. It was 12-14.

Slave-taking, Devil-worshipping, Mexican drug cartels active in North California near where Sherri was kidnapped. Case from September: latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-marijuana-kidnapping-calaveras-county-20160922-snap-story.html

>Authorities said they found a religious shrine to Santa Muerte, the folk saint of death popular among drug traffickers and cartels, during a search of a Modesto home linked to the case.

Devil-worshipping cult these Aztecs worship that is confirmed active in North California

The Eternal Aztec

She wasn't "abducted". She just wanted an excuse to fuck Chad for 3 weeks.

Why is everyone involved in this witch hunt?
It reminds me of the Project Chanology, it's just as gay.

Let pizzalovers alone. Pizza is just pizza. It's not a crime to like pizza.

Read this earlier why wont they speak about what the branding was ? Seems to me this might be a clue to apprehend suspects buts its being withheld.

>>Authorities said they found a religious shrine to Santa Muerte, the folk saint of death popular among drug traffickers and cartels, during a search of a Modesto home linked to the case.

This is typical in mexican homes, it's not indicative of anything special. Remember that they're catholic and this is a thing catholics do.

she was a trump supporter, and was branded with a racist message directed at white people. They're not reporting the details because of fear of Caucasian backlash. This truth will come out soon.