Shall not be infringed thread

I haven't bought a gun since W was POTUS. Haven't even shot a gun in years. I do the archery/bow hunting meme. Starting a separate fund for this now though. I could use some help and wanted to make a general thread for guidance. I have a 12 gauge (its a cucked 3 load and a cheap one I bought when I was like 13), a .22 lr and a hand-me-down Colt .38

I want to get a decent hunting rifle (a used .270 that's in good shape ideally) and a set up like pic related. I want to get a 7.62 version of the AR, and a .45 ACP. I've put a little thought into these selections, and would like to know what I'm looking at in terms of $ (over/under, mods, bullets, jacket, everything in total).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping

Bumping for halp

>the face when you realize the hardon for an SBR must mean something.

T-thanks user. I trust in Sup Forums for halp

my 1944 longbranch lee enfield

M U S T
B E
A R M E D

10/10

These look awesome. So they are AR15's with shortened barrels? (Britcuck who doesn't know shit about guns)

The RVMP has been callrf

I used to own guns and raifus and went to the range regularly, but then that retarded ammo scarcity shit got me out of the habit of hitting the range. I moved to a different city a couple of years back, and sold them off in the process.

I'm thinking of buying a few again, but I'm not sure I can be bothered anymore. After all, the coolest guns, the ones that really satisfy those dorky fantasies of LARPing Solid Snake, aren't available to normal people. You can't get burst or automatic fire, AP and many other specialized ammo types... at leas suppressors are legal, but they don't actually matter unless you're hunting or being very naughty.

And the AR-15 meme makes me physically ill. I'll take a lever-action octagon barrel cowboy cannon, thanks.

go to bed

Hngggggggghggg-

Top one is a .22 caliber AR and bottom is a 9mm that takes colt straight mags, my bong friend. Both are considered short barreled rifles here in burger

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Im not even a natsoc but this guy is great to listen to.

Well a bare-bones DPMS Oracle in 7.62 will be around $900. Then you need some irons and/or a decent scope. I'd go with a PA .308 4-14x scope for about $300.

Might want to go to they can probably help you out.

A 7.62 AR rifle is a AR-10
Use ammoseek or ammonite to get an idea of ammo prices

>Spergs over MGS
>Lol ar meme
Either be cool, or be stupid. You cannot succeed at both.

>but then that retarded ammo scarcity shit got me out of the habit of hitting the range. I

I've always liked archery more than shooting.. But I used to love going out in the middle of nowhere (ruralfag) with family and friends, and shooting every type of gun I want it.

Obama made it killed. I fucking remember going in to buy a box of 12 gauge shells around early '08 and walking out in disbelief. Haven't even thought of it, except for the occasional potential happening because the prices were so absurd.

I want to increase my power level now. Its not a LARPing thing, although I may have to pull some Red Dead shit on a few beer cans at a rock quarry or something occasionally idk. You should get back into it user. Its our freedumb

Thank you for the estimate user. I just don't want to get skinned alive if I buy it used. Plus I kind of want to build my own to compensate for my penis and all.

I like this guide OP

Thanks user. I wasn't sure if that was some weeb shit or not (on Sup Forums, top fucking kek). I also was going for a general firearms discussion so it wouldn't be off topic.

Building your own DPMS in 7.62 NATO would be more expensive than getting one already built, due to no mil-spec for that type of rifle.

Excellent user. Thank you.

I see... So I'll just buy a sports car later for the whole penis thing then?

Thanks to all who helped.