Carlson At It Again

Try and listen to this dumb bitch without cringing. Seriously, try it. These people are so delusional that it's hard to fathom.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4AfsGGrULI

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/muslims-only-carried-out-2-5-percent-of-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil-between-1970-and-2012.html
fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005#terror_05sum
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/
youtube.com/watch?v=bQAuh10kxDU
bridge.georgetown.edu/when-islamophobia-turns-violent-the-2016-u-s-presidential-elections/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

self bump

She looks like she is trying to camo as one tan blob.

If I understand it correctly, Muslims in Saudi Arabia are so fanatical because they face "islamophobia" in their country, yes?

What is it with you Sup Forumscucks and always cringing? Real men are stoic, cringing is for bluepilled cucksuckers

I made it a full 5 seconds into her speech! Beat that fellas!

replying cause funny, not because I believe

Is that Michael Jackson?

--

why do liberals never give an answer

>reflect

That person is a teacher at a university? How?

>there's a greater threat of terrorism from white supremacists groups

Wew, not sure if I can make it much longer.

>thank you for having m-

Sorry I didn't make it very far

"...what I hear you saying is, we're not going to take a moment to reflect upon why this is happening with our community but instead we're going to look at the larger community and blame them."
"That- that's unfortunate."

Do leftists think people listen to them anymore?

Because this is a professor, not just some idiot on the street with an opinion. She's actually getting paid to teach people with her bullshit.

Because emotions literally rule their life. That's why it's so easy to talk them into a corner, as the video shows.

I wish I could say this is an isolated incident, but these SJW's have completely taken over the media and the education system

Can't cuck the Tuck muzzies warming up the buck Carlson.

Fug

nearly as bad as CNN

at least the guy asked for sauce instead of chimping out

she talks like a real cunt tho

>Can't cuck the Tuck muzzies warming up the buck Carlson.

kek bless your retardation

Kek is with us

"research shows". "research suggests". "elite universities say".

She talks like she's writing a term paper, yet never once addresses the question. Instead she keeps saying shit like "let's take a moment to reflect on..." which is basically the same as saying "Let's change the subject."

Aside from Dylan Roof, I can't think of a single act of 'terrorism' committed by a white man in the last 5 years. I don't know how the FBI decides what is 'terrorism' and what isn't, but that statistic can't be right.

fuck off

>There's a ton of terrorism done in the name of Islam, don't peaceful Muslims want to figure out what's going wrong in the community and fix that?
>NO

I wonder wh..

>And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing

Oh

Cunt

>FBI statistics
>this is HER source
>she fucking said that white supremacists are a bigger threat than Islamic terrorists

Sad thing is, I feel like even if this "professor" was shown that table, she would just say some dumb shit to move on and make excuses

>well, it's unfortunate that you see the data that way. I see it as anguished people's lashing out

I mean she was quoting FBI stats.

Not sure if she was lying or there's a different report but this article

washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/muslims-only-carried-out-2-5-percent-of-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil-between-1970-and-2012.html

quoting this report

fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005#terror_05sum

says the majority come from "latino" and "extreme left wing groups" and... "Jewish Extremists"?

ugh

These are getting old.

Well then you should probably stop responding to them

I'm searching the Global Terrorism Database to get up to date information on this pic

apparently you can compare attacks by target, weapon, casualties, target type, country... but not by group

this needs to trigger permanent bans and granting a VIP status in Sup Forums so you fuck off there

DOMESTIC

the Worldwide Incidents Tracking System is discontinued and rolled into the Global Terrorism Database here

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/

Well shit, by her logic we should be kicking out Latinos, lol. But seriously the FBI probably categorizes all sorts of things under 'terrorism'. Animal Liberation Front spraypainting a threat onto a science facility = terrorism. Wacky Christian phones an abortionist = terrorism.

But we all know terrorism is KILLING and MAIMING people in the name of your ideology. Attempting to do so, threatening to do so, and plotting to do so are minor examples of terrorism, but we all know what the word REALLY means.

These muslims apologists keep throwing out the 'bomb an abortion clinic' example as if that sort of thing happens all the time. It's a serious rarity, and I can't think of more than 2-3 that have happened in the last 20 years. Meanwhile we've seen 3 noteworthy terrorist attacks by Muslims within the last year.

Dylan Roof was a MAJOR problem for the white nationalists. Everyone knows his name. Everyone knows what he did. But I doubt most people can even name any of the Terrorists that have attacked the US and Europe in the last 3 years.

They choose to only see what they want to see.

>Cultural homelessness
FUCKING GOOD.
It's not your culture, it's ours. When you move here you adopt OUR way of life not your shitty fucking backwater raghead 6th century primitive little-boy-fucking-goat-fucking-stone-throwing-rusty-sword-finger-chopping "religion." This stupid cunt doesn't even realize that in ANY Mohammedan country she would be subject to beating for showing as much skin as she is in that interview much less be a fucking PROFESSOR or even go to school! KEEP BITING THAT FEEDING HAND. You're on the fast-track to making average, ordinary people into very rustled. When white jimmies are collectively rustled - heads roll and governments burn.

replied

Islam is a religion of peace!
>Isis released video Friday, asking Muslims to perpetrate lone wolf acts of violence with knife
>Monday, Muslim perpetrates lone wolf act of violence with knife

>MSM skewed story so bad, its "white supremacist and anti Islamic rhetoric".

there are 2 curess for """""cultural homelessness"""""

>kill yourself

or

>integrate to the fucking country, you inbred mudslime

I was too young but I'm pretty sure this show model is what the oReilly factor used to be.

Kek le mad frog is mad

what shes saying covertly is its ok to radicalize if your bullied even if the bullying is in your own mind and there isnt anything wrong within their community because this is what they want

At least the DOJ has stopped lumping Mexican Hispanic crimes in with whites. I wonder if our immigration laws would have been so lax for this long had the public known the truth.

>negates all immunities
finally, someone post that cat that promises to kill you in your sleep

So, basically, it's something like...

If you say Islam is violent, then Islamists WILL become violent, and it's all your fault.

Right?

It's because they can't control their own impulses.

Is it just me or did her skin color blend perfectly with her clothes making her look like a giant penis?

She dressed like a white dick yo

People make excuses for their shit

Deus non est volens!?

Fucking shit. I can't find that moe anime girl that's actually a dick

god this I hate the most.

Fucking get cancer

Those stats go from 1970 to 2012.
She's going since 9/11.
This is the sneak, she counts the number of attacks and ignores the numbers killed.
If you do this, the 200m Christian American do commit slightly more attacks than the 3m Muslims.

Reporting.

Why is it okay to let these muslims into our countries?
They worship a book that says to hate and kill infidels and lie to us in order to take over our countries?

I mean, clue in

where the fuck did Tucker "The Liberal Debunker" come from? just out of the blue some random on Fox News blowing libcucks right the fuck out. has he always been around and just not noticeable?

Why are we even listening to this bitch.

Isn't her opinion worth less than dog shit?

I mean a woman's opinion is usually invalid but a Muslim woman don't get me started.

He was on CNN, MSNBC, and now FOX. He founded The Daily Caller. Used to wear a vibrant red bowtie and was openly mocked for it for years. Also was on Dancing with the Stars.

Here's my favorite Tucker clip: youtube.com/watch?v=bQAuh10kxDU

why is the goal 1400 when they only owe 700?

inflation (of the ego)

dagegen

Damn it, Gaben. Where is HL3?

That creature is perhaps the ugliest excuse for a human I have ever seen.

And that bald faced lie that there are more right wing terrorists?

>Hurr, duh FBI

No, bitch, that comes from a bogus """study""" published at (((newamerica.org))) which claims that the majority of terrorism since 9/11 has been carried out by AMERICANS (which they define as citizens or non-citizens here legally). The leftists then conflate that idea with that of whites.

So, to her, the Fort Hood shooter, one of the San Bernardino shooters, the Pulse Night Club shooter, the Boston Marathon bombers, and countless others are """white""" right-wing terrorists. Not jihadis.

>a professor of durka studies

>10
fugggggggggggggggggggggggggg

This is her own report about the "rise" of "violent Islamophobia":

bridge.georgetown.edu/when-islamophobia-turns-violent-the-2016-u-s-presidential-elections/

It claims:

> During the course of 2015, there were approximately 174 reported incidents of anti-Muslim violence and vandalism, including: 12 murders; 29 physical assaults; 50 threats against persons or institutions; 54 acts of vandalism or destruction of property; 8 arsons; and 9 shootings or bombings, among other incidents.

174 in a country of 350 million? That doesn't sound like much, and it isn't. There are fewer cases of "anti-Muslim violence and vandalism" than people struck by lightning!

> NOAA says that during the 10-year period of 2004-2013, 33 people were killed and 234 were injured by lightning strikes annually.

Seriously, just go away, Islams. We always had our problems and we don't need yours, most of which seems to consist of shooting people and crying about your feelz. You're welcome to return to the islands of stability, prosperity and tolerance created by the Religion of Peace everywhere else it's taken root.

They'll probably say it's to pay the gift tax, which can be like 50%. Then again, pretty much everywhere doesn't tax gifts until you've received over like 10,000 dollars, so it would just be an excuse to bilk money. Or they've been scamming all year and gone past that already.

The gift tax in the US is paid by the donor, not the recipient.

> The donor is generally responsible for paying the gift tax. Under special arrangements the donee may agree to pay the tax instead. Please visit with your tax professional if you are considering this type of arrangement.