ITT

Drugs that should be legalized before marijuana

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/the-fda-just-approved-the-largest-clinical-trial-on-ecstasy-to-date
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck i love cocaine cant wait till the boy trud dog develops the technology to extract it from the maple leaf

good post

ty lol =p

smart man. I'd buy cocaine to clear a stuffy sinus.

Make friends with a cool maxillofacial surgeon.

>tfw too intelligent to not notice what's going on here

I honestly believe it could be regulated and sold in a way that is safer than copious amounts of caffeine or adderall

>he doesn't poke the honeypot

why not just regulate it like beer?

put cocaine into soda so that drinking a 16oz can is like doing a line of coke. toss in some choline, l-theanine, a small amount of caffeine, taurine, whatever.

how many damn cans will you drink, really.

mushrooms

Its the same as coffee, most people stop when they feel anxious and reached their peak performance

In this case opposed to alcohol you could drink and become acutely aware to your limits rather than drinking and losing a sense of how much you can handle

help my fuck canada

Rake yourself fellow leaf.

Ketamine
Acid
Shrooms
Cocaine
DMT
Salvia

Heroin is the only correct answer.

It's a shame there is no cocaine in cocaine anymore

lol salvia is legal nigga lol it's literally in your mouth nigga hahahahaha bitch doesn't know what salvia is

MDMA apparently
sciencealert.com/the-fda-just-approved-the-largest-clinical-trial-on-ecstasy-to-date

fpbp

OHHHHH THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

WHY WAIT TILL ITS LEGAL FRIEND

JUST SCOOT A LITTLE CLOSER OVER HERE AND GIMME YOUR COCAINE

JUST. GIVE ME. YOUR. FUCKING COCAINE.

Heroin. They should give it out for free in unlimited amounts. Fucking way too many people and we don't seem to be getting a plague soon

I wish I had some but I don't, but if we disregard everyones want for a substance than we can disregard all of human's advancement