Retard racists do not know how much homogeneous society is bad

>retard racists do not know how much homogeneous society is bad

Was it bad 100 years ago?

Don't you kinda.. get bored of making the same exact thread 3 times a day? Learn a trade and get a job, dude.

OP stfu already, this thread has been open so many fucking times

I browse Sup Forums at least two hours a day and have for two years (yeah yeah I know >newfag) and I've never seen this thread

Guess I need to step it up

Explain why tanaka

>homogeneous gooks = Aryans

don't make a post like that without elaborating faggot

WTF that makes no sense. Explain yourself.

ugh you again, werent two nukes enough?

I've seen a variation of this thread at least 10 times over the past month or 2

You call him Tanaka. hahahaha
kim is his name,

fuck off you bougie cosmo and/or expat

just kill yourself you frustrated coward

you have a class to teach andrew

You need to nuke yourself.

t. English teacher

>its a jew pretends to be gook thread

Buttmad idiots.

HAHA!

america is a state of mind. why're you so down anyway nipfag? you're a industrious nation that has for the most part earned everything it has got. you've essentially achieved the maximum given your meager resources. so cheer up, like this guy.

you have to go back kimchii boi

I am fluent in Japanese, if you're a Japanese user then begin a conversation with me in your language and we'll see who is trolling who

Which part of Japan has the easiest women?

Asking for a friend

You don't know >tfw being nip poster? Liar.

Your place is here. Go back to Korea

Just got off work too, eh fellow English teacher?

>when your culture is such a shining example of homogenous traditional society that people are hired on the internet to disparage it

Osaka, and kansai in general

look at this buttmad^^

hi, kim!

a troll would not make so many threads, you are a crazy bastard, that is really frustrated.

Mental breakdown

Come on OP, you dont have to suffer for much longer, just find a high place and jump.

Not even a bad troll, just cringe worthy

I find that hard to believe, it's always with the same pic

>racists are legitimately stupid.

Who knew?

自殺しろ

Is it usually only around this time of day?

I'm usually asleep by 11 pm mountain time so if it's usually this time of day that explains it

UUUUUUUUUUNNNNNDERAGES!!!!
LEAVE

I agree. Even in homogeneous society there is discrimination. If you diversify, there would be less discrimination.

its one thing interbreeding with an intelligent race regardless of color (even though black is stigmatized for good reasons > nigger appeal)

another seeing your people vanish from the face of the earth, being outbred by lesser ... because they got no sense, no values and no standards

> these shitskins will ruin everything