California Endowment

>Lets shut it down goys.

looks like a deformed dick

Their whole facebook page is a deformed dick. Literally.

The what?

The California Endowment. Look it up.

>Endow: give or bequeath an income or property to (a person or institution).
>The California Endowment
>The California finance/fund/pay for/subsidize
Uh, thanks?
I'm certain San Fagsisco is responsible for it, whatever it is.

>A private health foundation that provides grants to community-based organizations throughout California.
What the fuck are you smoking? Quit LARPing.

Come on man, I know deep down you care about this poor brown family.

thats a "rake". a tool for lock picking. not to be confused with a probe. rakes are more popular because with a single insert multiple pins can be popped

then maybe are little key hole fucking (back and forth) or probe work on remaining pins with the rake not using a dif tool its done so in 3 seconds a lock can be compromised

>brown
that's dirty hispanic

Help me I live in California. I'm surrounded by autism. Fuck man how can a whole state be this retarded.

It's the freeloading America-hating gibsmedats I want Trump to mass deport. The legal spics who do all the hard farmwork to provide food for us to eat and live can stay, as long as all the papers are signed and taken care of and as long as they learn fluent English/be bilingual.

>undocumented immigrant

Are you a virgin? If so, Suicide Bombing might be the way out, user.

>a whole state
It only feels that way if you're living in a blue district.

No, even if you live in a red-district, you're still totally cucked by LA and San Francisco

Not anymore went to chink island to lose my virginity.

Then just go shitpost on their facebook page. Fight the good fight my fellow spergy.

Nope I live in the bay area so near San Francisco, Oakland, and Berkeley

To Valhalla

humboldt county is another cucked district.
thought about moving their a while back.

>near San Francisco, Oakland, and Berkeley
You live near the bane of America's existence and the central reason Cali's so damn shit right now. Deny it all you want but your faggots got so rampant and so out of control that a lot of them leaked into LA. Of course you feel that way. Go to somewhere like the Sierra Nevada or even OC (away from Santa Clara). It's a different experience.

Thats a nice pepe there. Mad Max, circa 2015.
Going to have to steal it. Sorry.