What does Sup Forums think of this dude?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/integralmath
youtube.com/user/CaspianReport
youtube.com/watch?v=aWsZUc9iKT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the long face

turbo virgin

Marfan syndrome

He speaks the truth.

Just as insightful and intelligent as this moron just too ugly to be hired to host a show.

extremely strange shaped skull.

Personally the only person I religiously watch cause he is fair and objective instead of biased right or left. Pretty redpilled dude it seems. Downside is most of Sup Forums will hate him because he doesn't condemn black people.

He's one of us. He is Sup Forums approved.

stop shilling

I like and respect him. He is generally well informed, and isn't beholden to anyone.

>Doesn't say his name
>Doesn't include link
>Shilling

wat

alright youtube

What's Asmongold doing in that helmet?

What a shitty transmog

He is a known pedophile. Just google his past and you'll see what I mean. Keep worshipping him pol. Good goyims. *pets*

I understand reddit, but why is every form of media besides this fucking board evil to you?

What's the cunts name?

I like him, insightful commentary, wide range of topics, calm delivery, good at verbalizing his thoughts, new content everyday. I'm not a fan of the occult stuff though.
Overall B+ youtuber.

>civic nationalism

his vids range from doozy to double doozy on a regular basis, that's about all... peace out.

LetheMagicDagger777

Best political analysis on the tube.
Fucker is always right.

why are you directing that question towards me?

That's about it, fuck off

It's haram to eat pork.

THICC

dude needs to hit the gym with his waifu

this is honestly very funny to me

Looks like you could pop an ollie with that dudes face

His subscribers on youtube have skyrocketed i can see him hitting 100,000 soon. Dont agree with everything he says but thats part of the debate. Hope he keeps broadening his knowledge and continues to share his insight with us.

It's a meme you dip. He begins every video saying "alright youtube"

He's a big jap.

I hate him because he shills his videos here constantly. It's really obvious. The only one who shills more is Molymeme.

>hurr just goooogle it
>doesn't simply provide a link

And to think you almost got away with it

Found this dude on youtube years ago when he was doing trip reports on LSA and shit. Now I'm in a totally different place and he is too. Wish he'd get over the occult shit but he seems like an ok guy.

Best guy on Youtube

Then he is obviously an expert on pizza. Maybe he can enlighten us about Podesta?

>makes a comparison between two things
>or something like that
sometimes i put a video on and get bored but forget to turn it off

his voice makes good background noise for some reason

I fucked up my bad

>get over something that's been a part of him since he was like four

Sweet. I need some new channels after spending the last month watching Prof. Peterson's videos.

Any other Youtubers I should check out?

Alright YouTube, the legacy media, in fact I would go so far as to say, thats about all, peace out.

Speaking about degeneracy. Everyone who ever made a youtube video talking about shit should be rounded up and shot.

No longer relevant

hes good

many of the Lord's servants present as unorthodox...but we must recognize the word of God when we hear them, no matter the source.

This man is a prophet
LISTEN

The Justicar and CaspianReport are quite interesting, updates are not as frequent as in the case of Styx, but there's alredy plenty of content there.

youtube.com/user/integralmath
youtube.com/user/CaspianReport

I like watching Dave Rubin, he's a liberal but recognizes how stupid the left has become. He does interviews so you can find other people to watch from there. Joe rogan is pretty good though he says some stupid shit some time.

Who is this what am I missing

I remember when this guy was just some weirdo who did mushrooms on camera

I bet I'm the only one who has seen this rare video of his.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWsZUc9iKT4

Sorry, don't know the guy's life story. Like I said, he seems like a pretty decent person. I respect the decision to pursue that path. I used to be on it myself, but I got older and grew out of it. Not that that will be the case for him, but being on the "other side" now, and having "been there" to an extent, I think it would be nice for him to move on. For his own benefit. Just my opinion, of course.

Go away newfaggot

Is his girl Orthodox?

the problem with Rubin is the problem with Sargon of Akkad

all their lives they have been part of the "left", they self identify with the left.

But in the last 30 years the left has shifted and no longer has any policies that him and sargon can agree upon yet they still want to be "lefties" so they relabled themselves "classical liberals"

just give it up. Political movements change

So because you gave in to societal peer pressure and became a normie he should to?

what makes you think that?

>OP
>shilling

Fuck off ctr

Are you serious? He's an independent satanist, which is pretty much the grieving process over combing through the occult and realizing it's all just as dumb as mainstream religion. I think he just enjoys researching weird ass shit. Regardless, being an expert on occultism isn't the same as actually being a cultist. There's no reason for him to stop talking about it.

Are you implying Tomi is retarded you fucking cuck?

Also this dude is Sup Forums approved I regularly watch him and he is very balanced, yet based

Nice try CTR

>The Justicar

My niggah, literally is one of the most intelligent and smug people on yt.

That was literally the first video I saw by him probably around 2011-2012.

And 4 years later he's back under my radar as a youtube political commentator.

OP HERE

I honestly fuck with his videos shits hilarious to me

>religiously watch

yeah you are a fanboy, he is deeply biased, emotionally attached to his opinions even, which is why he can pick and choose data that works for his occult world view

It's actually quite funny

Satanic Otacon

That's about all

Based Wizard

Lol there's no need to get so defensive. Also, you don't know why I stopped studying the occult.

why the sunglasses lately

whats he hiding!

Yeah, I mean I don't have a problem with it, just seems like it would be good for him to grow past it if that makes sense. I dunno.

Hey Styx isn't it a little late to be shilling yourself?

Their hold overs from when he morphs into Razorfist.

Some Canadian said his Gramps gave him a black eye

>Alt Right is about Civic Nationalism

This is where I agree with Styx if the Alt Right wants to grow they need to ditch the whole ethnic nationalism and Nazi salute.

literally who?

>t. race-mixing disgusting weaboo

He seems like he knows what his talking about if you don't know what he's talking about

Still funny sometimes, although I think his vids are too long

I hope he grows out of it a little and becomes a bit more humble, like when he speaks about how he's his own man, working for himself or whatever, he's just too stuck up in his own ass atm

Like the shades actually

skinny fuck boy.

is that /k/?

>he's just too stuck up in his own ass atm

nah, he has magic powers desu
fucks with people's heads when they cross him using his juju

>Women
>Anything but retarded

haha

Not an argument.

>posts a guy who is a race realist
>still argues as a civic nationalist
lel

and ?

I like him and agree with most of his political commentary.

You're just a meme spouting faggot. If this board hadn't turned nationalist you'd be a dick sucking pot legalizing libertarian. You have no original thoughts of your own, you sniff your own ass because you believe you're morally superior and have it all figured out, and you're probably underage.

go on.

No

He thinks the left can be saved. I say kill it while it's hurt.

Styx is Sup Forums aproved

Shadilay styxers

Lives in Vermont , anti deportation of Mexicans. Garbage