Got my hands on one of these babies for a cool 50 bucks...

Got my hands on one of these babies for a cool 50 bucks. Now seeing prices in the hundreds and some even in the thousands.

Will prices keep going higher as time goes on or will they start dropping after a certain point? Wondering if I should sell it or pass it down through generations of my family as a reminder of the bitch that almost destroyed America.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ib9bn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep it, might be worth more in the future. Pic related would be nice to own.

S A Y I T W I T H M E

topkek

user, you made my day. bahahahahahaha

That's what I was thinking. I wonder how much that paper would go for these days though.

It's common practice to prepare both outcomes because there's no time to do it after finding out the results. Newsweek made both. They put the Hillary one out on purpose so people could have le epic Dewey Defeats Truman newspaper.

Yeah I know, but I heard they sent some out by mistake because they were so sure Hillary would win and then had to recall them

Keep it and jerk off on it once a year on the anniversary that she lost to Donald Trump. Then passed the tradition on to your children , turn it into a family thing

almost destroyed America?

this election isn't over kiddo we have recounts to do and electorals to flip

Well good thing I got the Trump version too just in case

>Will prices keep going higher as time goes on or will they start dropping after a certain point?
Always sell on the upswing.
Prices will fall, I guarantee it.

I don't know, jerking it to that face is kind of impossible

That's what I'm thinking too. Gonna wait a week or two and then decide

You're an idiot. Collectibles go up in value when they become rare. There were probably hundreds of thousands of these printed. You and a bunch of other morons are sitting on them hoping to cash out, but it'll never happen because of the numbers. See the beanie baby craze.

125k were printed, that's not that many

Got mine too. How did I do Sup Forums?

Sell it when she dies.

Keep it in mint condition, sell it in a couple of years, make some money at her expense.

what'ss inside? do they describe the celebration

imgur.com/a/ib9bn

Requesting the one with jizz on it

We are living in a hyper dimension where it seems Trump has won. The reality is in our universe Hillary won and Trump's hyperbole dimension has crossed over. Seriously tho we can't let that man have the nuclear codes.

>HILLARY: THE HUMAN
just fucking busted out laughing
I don't even believe THAT

Thousands. That's the type of stuff that belongs in a museum.

not really, news papers like that are a common item, because loads of people cept them.

I really do like these Hillary pepes because they're hillaryous.

They photoshopped her teeth to not be yellow and they're still less white than your cum

Heres a (you)