JEALOUSY & POSSESSIVENESS

youtube.com/watch?v=mqmq1GUC2T4

These two words have very negative connotations, especially in regards to relationships.

This was not always the case though. All throughout human history, these two emotions were a normal part of male and female relations. Only after the sexual revolution did they become stigmatized.

While these emotions may be stigmatized, that does not stop normal people from feeling them; men and women.

I think the cuck in this video is wrong. I do not think there is anything fundamentally wrong with Jealousy or Possessiveness, it's natural and healthy. Though I could never say those things in public.

Did the Jews do this?
Can it be undone?
Do you agree or disagree?

DISCUSS.

>Did the Jews do this?
You know the answer.
>Can it be undone?
Not without a major war to wake people up. And you faggots ruined that by not voting Hillary.

Are you feeling happy when you are jealous ?

Of course not, but blaming the person who feels these things, instead of the one causing the feeling is not productive.

There is of course the possibility that one is being too sensitive, but that's not usually the case in modern society; I think in most cases jealousy is a justified negative feeling from a partner misbehaving.

For example, your wife spends an hour after work every day hanging out with old male "friends". Jealousy is a healthy response to this, as her behavior is not correct.
Or a man is texting 3 other girls that are just "friends" then his wife is justified in feeling jealous.

Modern society telling you not to feel these things is simply a way to desensitize you to bad behavior so that you won't question it, and blame yourself for feeling bad when Muhamed is fucking your wife.

I think what you feel is entirely up to you.
Ask yourself why you are jealous and I think if you are honnest you'll find it is because you are an insecure faggot.

Did I say I had these problems?
>tfw no gee eff
Last time I did have a girlfriend I didn't feel jealous.

I am just annoyed at the portrayal of these two words/feelings in our culture right now. You probably wouldn't understand because France is far more sexually "liberated", and far more cucked. Do you like watching Muhamed fuck your wife?

>jealousy only became stigmatized after the sexual revolution

Not really. Have you ever read Othello?

It is true, though, that "cuck" is a relatively recent (last millennium or so) insult for a man who gets cheated on. In Traditional societies the blame fell on the woman and it wasn't seen as a failing of the man. Then again, polygamy for men and monogamy for women was also a fixture of Traditional societies, so a lot of things have changed.

White people are the only ones who have a problem with jealousy and possessiveness. Every other race considers it normal for partners to "possess" each other. Think about that for a minute. Think about how it is strategically advantageous to be possessive of your mates and offspring. And think about how only whites are shamed into not doing it.

So you are annoyed by the fact that people are telling you to stop feeling something that make you unhappy ?
Yeah france is cucked whatever. What's your plan about wives ? Chains ? Jails ? So she never get to see another man ? You do sound like a muhammed.

I'm not saying you should feel ashamed for being jealous, just saying it is not something you wanna have in your life because it ruins relationship. If she'a cheater just leave her and get another one.

What is your plan for the immigrants?
Learning to live with it?
Burning down the jungle?

I'm annoyed that France is still a country. Muhammed is right about some things, he just goes to an extreme. I hope he takes of your country soon.

Of course I don't think women should be chained up. But bad behavior should not be encouraged, women will not behave in a certain way if it is socially unacceptable. But these same statements apply to men as well.

Getting all of them where their belong (not in france)

Cheating is encouraged ?

Naturally. If I am mistreated in a relationship, I would leave. But pop culture encouraging you to ignore your feelings, and that it's okay for your partner to do whatever they want is simply wrong. It is okay for two people to "possess" each other, and in so doing be subject to certain expectations.

>Did the Jews do this?
Yes
>Can it be undone?
Only if the social order breaks down or we suicide Western civilization and the rest of the world that hasn't demonized these concepts carries on
>Do you agree or disagree?
Mostly, sure

>if you're not happy what you're doing is bad for you
Fuck you and fuck this bullshit mindset

Yes. Do you watch TV m8?

But also situations where cheating would be an option are encouraged, such as "Girls night out", and wanting your woman to stay home would be considered "possessive" and "jealous", when actually that's completely reasonable in a committed relationship.

Problem is where do you stop with jealousy ? What do you mean by possessing each other ?

I don't watch tv

Always blame the others right ? Fucking liberal.
Grow a pair and become a fucking man who assume his life.

Maybe it's because you're not a native English speaker but I don't think you understand the concept of jealously, let alone historically.

>where do you stop
if you are Muslim, you stop when she dies from beatings.
If you are white, you stop before physically assaulting the woman. If she continues to disobey reasonable commands, simply divorce her if you have to.

>demanding respect in a relationship is liberal
since when?

You feel jealousy because of what someone else is doing right ? So it is his/her fault ? So you have no will about what you are feeling ? So all that bullshit lgbt sjw is okay too ? Go be straight white male somewhere else because you make me feel bad ?

not what i'm saying. Blaming other for what you feel is

>you shouldn't be "jealous" if someone else is fucking someone you want to fuck, let alone fucking someone you've secured mating rights with
wew

>You feel angry because your business partner is spending half of his time helping a competing business. You should have control over your feelings, it's a free country your business partner can do what they want.

Of course people can do what they want, even SJWs. But there are social consequences.

you should just go away and keep yourself happy

>you should surrender and just focus on yourself
I hope this is just a French mindset and not a European one but I fear it is. Do you realize how cucked that sounds? I mean LITERALLY cucked?

I feel happy when being possessive

Wow. If France is this brainwashed, imagine what Sweden must be like. I bet men there feel guilty if the do not prep the bull well enough.

So tell me, your wife cheats on you. What do you do ?

Then stay like that

I am not saying i enjoy being cheated on but i guess subtility is too hard for an american.

That's because possessiveness is a positive feeling, while Jealousy is a negative one.

Like you feel happy when you get a brand new car "possessiveness", but then you feel bad when your brother takes it driving all the time, and you never get a chance to "jealousy".

He is right when he blames exagerated jealousy comes from insecurities. Whereas normal jealousy is a completly normal behaviour, in this case you should discuss the problem that weighs on your relationship with you partner and try finding a solution without projecting your insecurities on your partner and calling them out and reproaching things they haven't done.
Exagerated jealousy and possesiv behaviour are very unattractive especially to women and will only trigger the feeling that one might be not good enough.

French are the worst white people. I bet you masturbate with a baguette up your arse. At this point I'm convinced Slavs are a higher lifeform than the French. At least Slavs have self respect.

Jealousy will eat you on the inside, it's the ugliest thing in a relationship.

>Sideways France
Still more reasonable than normal France.

Jealousy does suck. My argument is that it is a perfectly rational emotion in most circumstances, and in western culture even the most minute form of jealousy is said to be the fault of the one feeling it, and that there is no bad behavior outside of blatant infidelity (though sometimes even that is encouraged).

I kick her out and divorce her. I don't dwell on it but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be angry.

possessiveness is terrible
women are people, not property
you have no right to tell a woman what she can and cant do with her body

>leaf

>hey we may be married but im going to fuck this other guy over here. Dont want me to? Too bad :DDD

Worst internet post ever

All i am trying to say is that i think you should ask yourself why you feel jealous or angry or whatever and act on the real motivation. If you feel jealous because you are cheated on, you are right but that feel won't make your life happier. If you feel jealous because you are insecure, try to become more self confident.
There was no need to bring on the france is cucked blablabla but on Sup Forums what did i expect ?

These traits come from the male dominator ego. Creating and maintaining boundaries results in this neurotic behaviour.

We were able to suppress it a long time ago resulting in a kind of human paradise. It's when we created all the things we consider human. Spoken language, art, song, dance etc etc.

All the ills of the world stem from too much ego. Mostly male dominated but women can possess it too.

Funnily enough cannabis, psylocybin, LSD and others can medicate the ego but they're illegal. Rly makes ya think

Hahaha, this is what leaves actually believe.

I think the gist of the video was that "Don't trust anyone to be responsible for their own actions, so instead of feeling depressed or angry about the situation, just take your mind off of it by doing something else because the relationship is already failing and when it's done and over with you wont be consumed by it. It can't be helped that they will always be disloyal."

At least, that is what I got from it.

Trying to suppress your emotions instead of just keeping them in check is a great way to end up a spree killer my froggy frog friend

There is no need for France to be a cuck, you still have time to change and kick out Ahmed.

jealousy stems from insecurity.

most girls i know or have been with say they hate it when guys get jealous. yet they will try to push you and try to get some sort of jealous reaction out of you.

girls like it, makes them feel wanted. just dont get jealous over every little thing. you can tell when shes trying to push it, just give in, like laughing at a childs joke to humor them.

if your jealousy is a regular thing it will get boring to her quickly and if it starts impacting your lives together (tellin her what clothes to wear, no you cant go out with your friends etc) then its all gonna go to shit

I didn't want to say suppress more like working on how to feel different

Oneself and one's partner might not always have the same norme when it comes to justified behaviour.
Also exagerated jealousy is proof that someone might be a thread to your relationship, a competitor to your place, if you aren't jealous you are not competiting, therefore no danger because you are sending the message that he's not even in close range to your level, but rely on your instincts without beimg paranoid, moderation is the key.

Women are just as possessive of their males as males are of their women.

We evolved ego for a reason.
(Though an occasional trip can be good for the soul).

I hope so. Maybe 2017 will be the year.

>muslim men can literally beat/stone their women for whatever reason and can "possess" them completely
>white men have to tolerate their women and let them do whatever they want, including cheating because you should feel bad for being jealous/possessive

Basically.
>Don't be straightforward and confront the problem, just focus on other things, and ignore Ahmed's semen in her butthole.

Lmao

>believing anything women say about what they like

Women like it when Chad is jealous of them, just like you like it when a woman is jealous of you. Because both sexes like being possessed.

This issue worries me a lot. I really want kids in the future. But the entire concept of a relationship, even more so a marriage, has been ruined. Whereas it dependet on commitment, which naturally raises possesion of each other, this notion has been stigmatized as a weak desire. I do not trust any western women to have kids with her and raise them.
Making offspring used to be a tribal and logical decision. Nowadays it has been bastardized into an romantic cliche. Sadly, Love is always just a temporary emotion, that does not offer a fpundation for longetivity.

Yes. Showing your jealousy is strategically stupid. Feeling it, and acting on it is simply self respect, and normal.

Pretty much. The kikes really got to us mang

>actually gets it
You must be using a proxy.

That's why I said women can possess it too.

And If by evolved it for a reason you mean it's a byproduct from being a chimpanzee once the yes you're right. Just look at hard bodied sharp fanged male chimpanzees and you will see.

>Want a family but the entire concept of a relationship is ruined
This.
Except for a very few outliers, (((western))) culture seems to have ruined white women.
Asian women are still traditional, but what's worse? Not having kids, or making more Elliot Rodgers?

>Love is temporary
Jew love is temporary
This is another word that had been completely subverted.
Real love is based in possessiveness, and dedication towards family.

There's nothing wrong with what he's saying, but I agree that a relatively strong sense of territory is conducive to human nature.

>Of course not, but blaming the person who feels these things, instead of the one causing the feeling is not productive.

But we have, on this board especially, pointed out that you are less responsible for the feelings your actions develop in others than the person feeling them.

>For example, your wife spends an hour after work every day hanging out with old male "friends". Jealousy is a healthy response to this, as her behavior is not correct.
Or a man is texting 3 other girls that are just "friends" then his wife is justified in feeling jealous.

I'll say that it's not considerate, that jealousy being an innate human emotion is to be expected but it's certainly not the most rational way to sort out details.

Jealousy in relationships arises out of the concept that more important and developed and dedicated relationships should attract more time.

How much time is dependent on the people. If my gf wants to hang out with her guy friends for an hour a day, fine. If she hangs out with them all day and never with me, then at that point we're basically not going out.

The devil is in the details with these things, especially since those who feel jealousy might be distorting details in their mind or having fundamentally different expectations of their partner than their partner thinks are had of them.

In the end, communication about what is expected in a relationship (approximately) is key even though everyone wants a natural 'we know what the other is thinking' romance.

No, you don't know what your partner is thinking.

One should avoid "the appearance of evil", in a healthy relationship.

The keyword that's missing is "irrational".

If your partner is doing things that are pushing reasonable relationship boundaries in place you have a right to feel jealous and reassert yourself as their chosen partner.

Irrational jealousy is when an unreasonable response to a benign (spending time with the dog, yes, that is a common complaint among crazy people with irrational jealousy).

>real love is based in possessiveness
That's typically called lust.
Love is an act of giving, lust is an act of taking.
Love fundamentally takes yourself out of the equation. That is why it's considered expected for a parent to give their life for their child if they love them.

>making more Elliot Rodgers?
A cuck who doesn't understand how to woo women at all?
A dickhead who, by his own dream society manifesto, wouldnt be allowed to mate?

Elliot Rodgers was literally the lowest life form on Earth, it's a miracle his sperm was somehow the fastest

>Jew love is temporary
>This is another word that had been completely subverted.
I agree. Love has been equated with the feeling of a crush one gets as a teenager. Or, on the other hand, you have these spiritual people that believe Love is the universal language and the answer, so now they love everyone and everything making the entire concept and emotion of Love meaningless.

Everytime a girl I have been with tells me she loves me after a few weeks of dating, I immediately get distrustful and disgusted.

Signing off guys, thanks for the debate.

I hope in the future we can come to discover solutions to these cucked mindsets and subversion of words like ((Jealousy)), (((Possessiveness))), and ((((Love))))

Right but how are they to determine what the 'appearance of evil' is in the mind of their lover if not by basic communication.

The biggest issue with jealousy in most relationships is that it's not discussed. It's something that only becomes apparent when the trip mine is activated.

If someone knows what their partner expects of them, they'll either adjust for it or break up. No feelings of betrayal because the actual tenets of your relationship are being discussed before the breach in expectations is committed.

>That's typically called lust.
No, fuck you. You can lust for a slut, fuck her, and never think about her again. That's not possessiveness.

Love is about possession and dedication. You love your car, you take care of it. It's like that, but also with the honor of carrying on the family line.

You can start families with woman but you shouldn't 100% trust a woman either. Before any legally binding union between a woman you need to talk to a lawyer and take steps to protect yourself. Never put your wife as co-owner of any property, vehicle, or real estate that she hasn't been financially invested in and never share bank accounts or give her access to your personal accounts.

I am worried about raising in a broken household. The thought of having children with a woman and her ruining it for all of us frightens me.

But that's where you're wrong.
IF some guy is trying to fuck the same slut, you're not going to share.
That's not something guys do. There's a reason FMM threesomes are more rare in general.

>You love your car, you take care of it. It's like that
I agree, but where you see that as the person expressing their ownership, I see it as them giving that car what they believe it deserves.

It's possible for two people to love the same thing and not dislike each other for it.

Jealousy is fundamentally about keeping something to yourself alone, even at the cost of the happiness or wellbeing of that thing. So long as you possess it, that's better than it being in better condition under someone else.

How do we save the white man?

The key is finding a good woman. They DO exist but it's hard to tell sometimes if they are on the up&up. A good indication of good wife material is if your woman has a good relationship with their parents and if the parents are still married and happy.

Believe it or not people pick up terrible relationship habits from bad/divorced parents. These woman usually have bonding issues and will cut&run when a marriage starts to get hard and trust me marriage is a lot of work to make work.

Are you married?

Yes. The wife and I have two kids.

All the best to you, man. Hope your missus is a good one.

Thanks. Our relationship isnt perfect but we are happy.