What are the odds of this happening and what consequences will it have on our world?

What are the odds of this happening and what consequences will it have on our world?

valuewalk.com/2016/11/turkey-join-pakistan-china-russia-superpower/

Other urls found in this thread:

tribune.com.pk/story/1249730/north-south-pipeline-pakistan-russia-reach-lng-price-accord/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia always had Poos back. During Paki-Poo war on Kashmir and Ruskies sent 30% of their fleet to Indian ocean to send rockets to Paki mudslime filth if things got out of control.

Bump, goys this is actually really fucking important.

Indeed, but let's be realistic. Russia values China more than India. I'm not saying outright support of Pakistan, but just on the same side of the spectrum which is under Chinese lead.

Because chinki want access to kashmir and eventually to the middle east. They want to build a road to tap the oil resources.

If there's anything to learn: china can never be a friend of anyone - only for geopolitics.

Indian and Iran fall in same package. Poos are very divided between Israel and Iran. It's one of key figures to future. If they pick Iran,they picked to stand with Russia but uncle Sam and UK will fuck them up financially for it but they are already pooped in like most of other things so not much to lose.

And both shia Iran and hindu Poo dislike wahabbi shit hole called Pakistan which is biggest Arab proxy for ruckus in SW Asia.

>Pakistan
>Wahhabi

Kek

Aw, that's cute. The little pooskin thinks he has credibility to talk geopolitics.

Also, would like to hear from some Ruskies.

0%

You don't know shit, irrelevant country.

your country is bankrupt. Better get your head out of your ass and learn something while you're alive.

>Calls Pakistan Wahhabi
Dude you do not know anything about Geo-politics do you?

Most interesting part of the article:

At a Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) meeting in November, Turkey supported Pakistan’s membership in the group, which regulates international nuclear commerce, while rejecting India’s bid. China and Russia also sided with Ankara and rejected India’s bid to join the NSG.

Anybody know if there's truth to it?

It's a Saudi's whore and sanctuary for it's jihadis as Bin Laden.

>China wants secure access to the ME
>Turkroaches want a backup after NATO boots them out
>Russia wants to delay the Chinese invasion for another decade
>Pakistan acts like Pakistan

Pottery

But still, Russia and Turkey are still at loggerheads over Syria. In the meantime its only expected to escalate. Putin wont give up on Syria easily. He thinks like a spy agent. And I believe he wont leave Turkey without any payback in some form.

>amerisharts classify this as "banter"

I really fucking hope you die a painful death you cum gobbling condom guzzler

it's a russian with a proxy. they always use american proxies

I was indeed wondering about the low quality post coming from American flags lately.
It wouldn't surprise me if russians are behind it. They shat all over KC already, what's stopping them from sosach-ing Sup Forums?

Ugh bump.

tribune.com.pk/story/1249730/north-south-pipeline-pakistan-russia-reach-lng-price-accord/

Another article showing Russian shift towards pakistan

nobody cares idiot

You do, sweet summer child.

>bumps thread
>says no one cares

>leaf doesn't know about sage
wew, there's newfag and then there's this...

None. Russia and Turkey are about to go to war in Syria and Russia is closely allied with India against Pakistan.

The China-Paki alliance is a meme these days

Please elaborate?

I know what is a sage

noun
a profoundly wise person; a person famed for wisdom.
someone venerated for the possession of wisdom, judgment, and experience.

Ind-Russia vs USA-China-Pakistan-Turkey

Please make this happen. I want poos and ruskies gond

He'll get his head out of his ass when you learn to put yours on a toilet seat poo in loo