Melania Trump

Sup Forums got this woman to be the next First Lady of the United States.

Real classy guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvSpo8F2cFk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb7KiESPQmg
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sweden
I expect a muslim to lead your country soon.

I don't see what's the big deal with exposed breasts. Only our perverse society has sexualized these gifts from God which feed our babies.

The real nakedness are exposed buttocks and vulva.

Prove me wrong: Protip: You can't.

Go back to squatting Slavfag untermensch.

Shaming a woman for her career choice and her choice to make use of her femininity?
You sexist, of course you would demean a woman this way.

Sure will, Ahmed.

Nasty tits

>I can now jack off to the first lady

Does it get any better than this?

Michael set the bar pretty low

better than this

Agreed they are no more proud white race. Swedes turned into mudslimes and feminists. R.I.P. Sweden.

Mashallah mashallah brotha

The only thing that bothers me about Melania is all the Slovenes stinking up the board

"Trump it´s a sexist!"

"Oh let´s laugh at this woman because she chose to be a model in the past!"

Seriously you leftits are SICK.

why you body shaming her you sexist pig?

higher res version please

LOL at people actually defending this.

Had it been any other president Sup Forums would be going apeshit.

Stupid fucking hivemind faggots.

Are you slutshaming the soon-to-be First Lady of the United States of America, Sweden? Aren't you guys supposed to be progressive?

Cuck

It's still beter than Michelle the trap.

>Had it been any other president Sup Forums would be going apeshit.

Not Swedish one for sure.

This. How disappointing.

>spot on

>Had it been any other president Sup Forums would be going apeshit.

Well yeah, if we're talking Michelle Obama or Laura bush or some shit. But now that the president actually has hot wife, I'm cool with this

Progressive? leftists are very sexist and idiots, one day they claim that a woman chose on her own to wear a burqa the next day you will see them attacking a woman who chose to be model on her own. I bet if Melania was a muslim he would be defending it.

In Spain feminazis are crazy, you can even see some scriptwriter making bullying to beautiful women in series.

They hate beautiful women, they are cucks for muslims.

You can't see her pussy, it's classy.

Better than a lady with a dick

*cough* Michelle Obama *cough*

It's a step up from the black transvestite currently being passed as "first lady".

>not fapping to Jackie O's feet

Step up, nignog.

Are you mad that Ahmed is fucking your women while you complain online?

Its very hypocritical. Double standard.

Hey, the previous First Lady did some nudes in her youth too, pic related.

I hope this is a joke.

basically this.

Not saying that I would rather have a first lady that didn't have naked images of herself all over the internet, but any swedish flag protesting this is obviously a shitskin mudslime b/c a real swede would be laughing at uptight 'muricans for being afraid of tits & ass.
>naked Melania is still better than a fully clothed Michelle tho

>Only our perverse society has sexualized boobs
oh pls.
>implying that if girls always walked around topples, any normal, redblooded teenager wouldn't pop a boner thinking about motorboating a well breasted young lass or constantly stare at perky tits.
tits are sexualized because men like tits. Supposedly human breasts look the way they do (fuller, rounder than other primates) because the are supposed to mimic the female butt. Females are literally wearing a 2nd ass on their chests.

wtf I love Trump now

Everything about the Obama presidency is a joke.

funny, isn't it?

i recognize that bulge...

Nice thread Cecilia

holy shit is that real? I honestly didn't know about that as being his own words... does he openly say he lied in that book and to the law review about being from Kenya? Because I know he says he 100% isn't from Kenya and he can't say he was telling the truth back then and also say he's telling the truth now. It has to be one or another.

kek'd

>implying I want a classy president
The whole appeal of Trump is that he's explicitly as low class as a Billionaire can possible be

He claimed he was born in Kenya in order to apply for scholarship grants

Sweden's soon to be first lady(ies)

I get his motivation at the time -- I'm wondering if he openly admits in the present day that he lied about it back then to apply for scholarship grants or does he act like it never happened and try to gaslight everyone?

best timeline

I thought liberals claimed women were allowed to express their sexuality in progressive ways in America, but I guess I thought wrong...

Bro, don't get trust Americans. They are the most slimed people on the planet. Once the American steps foot on American soil. He throws the European race under the bus. Fuck Americans. They are the downfall of th white race.

>or does he act like it never happened and try to gaslight everyone?
looking at his past 8yrs, what do you think?

Back then in France.

gaslight and that is so incredibly fucked up, i know he's bad for a lot worse reasons but didn't actually have the details on the birther stuff

he even flaunted that this election cycle in his campaign speeches for Hillary by talking shit about Trump with the birther movement and Barack himself was the original one that said he was from there

wew

This.

Poster is a shitskin.

So she likes to be naked, big fucking deal.

It's a vast improvement over our current nigger tranny as first lady.

Tenth Post Best Post

>"bodyshaming is wrong"
>"down with patriarchy"
>"slut walks are for real women"

Beautiful and intelligent Melania becomes first lady.

>HURR SHE WAS NAKED 20 YEARS AGO WHAT A SLUT

The incredibly hypocrisy of the liberal mentality defies belief. The exact same dimwits who complain neurotically about "misogyny" go out of their way to denigrate a woman they dislike.

Also, they bitch incessantly about "rape culture" but then bend over backwards to defend Islam, which is literally a culture that practices rape as a legal punishment.

Pol didnt do shit.

Reddit helped Trump win, not pol.

>guaranteed replies

on the note of hipocrasy
youtube.com/watch?v=rvSpo8F2cFk

In over 20 years of seeing his mug, I never noticed that he had blue eyes.

r/The_Donald was a Sup Forums shillfest however

Can you please rule Michelle Obama please

Glass Ceiling Status

[ ] Unbroken
[x] Broken

You do realize that photo is fake, correct?

>I don't watch sermons by Pastor Anderson every Sunday morning

"Nakedness, Modesty, and Breastfeeding" Hard Preaching by Pastor Anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb7KiESPQmg

Song of Solomon 7:1 "How beautiful are thy feet with shoes o prince's daughter! The joints of thy thighs are like jewels. The work of the hands of a cunning workman. Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor. Thy belly is like a heap of wheat. Thy belly is like a heap of wheat set about with lilies. Thy breasts are like 2 young roes that are twins. Thy neck is as a tower of ivory. Thy eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim. Thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus. Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries. How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!"

• From head to toe the body is described
• Not described: the reproductive organs, the thighs and the buttocks
• Doesn't describe stuff that’s basically off limits to be outside the bedroom, something that will be shameful
• The joints of the thighs are like jewels: kneecap
• From foot to head: From the feet to the knees then to the navel
• Doesn't describe the buttocks, the thigh, or the reproductive organs
• Doesn't describe things that are considered shameful to be publicly revealed because they are private between a husband and his wife

>my body my choice
>what a slut >:^(

Ha.. Plural... Get it? Because mudslimes think its still 300 A.D? And Sweden is in perpetual reverse?

I get it.

She'd be 10 times more attracted without plastic tits.

We're making the First Lady female again.

MFLFA

> mfw I can finally jack it to the first lady of USA

fpbp, as usual

Holy shit, look, another Sven! You fucking failure, you forgot to prep the bull you little shit! I have serously lost all respect for almost every single Swede not only because every single Sven happens to be the worst of the shitposters, but in real life, they are the biggest cucks on earth, look at you, your country is gone, the only reason others like sweden is because of money, which you soon won't have any more.
How does it feel to be the biggest cuck not only in Scandinavia but also in Europe, no, wait, scratch that, in the whole fucking world. I will it feel to be 3rd world by 2030? Seriously, Sven, stop sucking dick, just stop. Stop being a fucking gay faggot, just stop! No wonder God has abandoned you.
Just dare muffle out something stupid once more, it will just show that you are willing to prove that you are even a bigger faggot than that. You are a disgrace to every single European on this earth, burning yourself won't even redeem what you have done, since nobody wants your shitty ashes flying through the air. I can already see your fat ass bending over to Ahmed as you are reading this right before the Sharia police will arrive and culturally enrich you even more. You are worse than a fuckin leaf, you make Australians look like galactic intellectuals, there are less people raped in Brazil than your shithole, Ukraine is more of a country than your Islamic Sultanate.

Regards,
Kill yourself.

You live in England, learn to speak English you cunt

Yeah, we'd rather have a slav whore than a Harvard/Princeton educated lawyer :D

Not an argument.

Beat me to it

>bachellor of arts
meme degree

>((((lawyer))))
meme profession

Moar pls?

>Real classy guys.

She is really.

Leave poor little Achmed alone.

>tfw we'll never have a qt first lady again
Just

Jesus christ, is that a real life 10/10?! Probably not anymore

>a cuck making a post slut shaming a woman

The irony is palpable

problem?
1/ she's hot
2/ she doesnt rape, kill nor eat children contrarily to hilldog and her crew
3/ you can crawl back to your cave now, CTRat

>what is google?

>exposed buttocks and vulva.
>feed our babies
fucking babies these days i swear

taking all the buttocks and vulva, cunts wont even share

From the country that treats their women like cattle.

inshallah brother

from a country that treats their cattle like women.

learn to greentext pajeet

Nothing wrong with this statement.

>Libcuck thinking this is a legitimate argument when their party is full of sexual deviants

Wew lad

That's not a woman. That's just a disgusting filthy human being. It is female though.

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
:^)

Get back to cleaning my toilet dovydas

try to compensate something?

her tits are all wrong