Literally no one thinks this.

FUCK OFF nigger

I never talk to brown people so it never becomes an issue

>Implying a white person could ever be wrong
Low energy desu senpai

>those digits

Yeah but you've probably talked to an asian or poo in the loo

"If you want to immigrate, you must then assimilate."

T. Archduke Ricenigger of Czechopinoy Triangle Flag Empire. You have successfully check-mated yourself. Now King me and fuck off cunt.

>Implying third world violent islamic savages can assimilate into a modern first world nation

You stop this odious scourge by doing the following:

Step 1. Be correct about things.
Step 2. Naturally exist in a superior fashion
Step 3. Dominate culture, society, geopolitics and the world around us through your superiority
Step 4. The odious scourge is halted.

The only thing standing in your way is the reality that you're inferior. You are where you are because you belong there. If you didn't, you wouldn't be there.

Mudskins are 3rd world because that's what they have crafted, what they have accomplished, and precisely where they belong.

Hierarchies do not develop at random.

You're welcome.

fuck off, ladyboy fuckboi

Africans want to be recolonized again for a reason.

3rd world is a term within a white western frame of reference. specifically with reference to the cold war which was a war between two white ideologies (capitalism vs communism) and two white nations usa vs ussr.

it is racist and extremely problematic to refer to any nation as 3rd world especially now since the cold war is over. the term is obsolete

Never seen a nigger resolve a problem.
>Ob-
RESOLVE a problem

>Obsolete
Zimbabwe.
/rekt

Look, Philip, shut up.

historically speaking yes it is an obsolete term. the cold war is over.

>The term Third World arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned with either NATO, or the Communist Bloc. The United States, Western European nations and their allies represented the First World, while the Soviet Union, China, Cuba, and their allies represented the Second World.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

Let Trump do his thing
They'll purge themselves when everything goes to shit

LOL >Racist and problematic

Again, your weak economy and psy--ops attempt at seizing power in western civilizations betrays your intent.

You are nothing but weakness incarnate. You spout about equivalence and fairness, but you are attempting to actively subvert the dominant cultures and people and therefore achieve power yourself.

The reality is, despite everything else, white people will continue to carry you in life. Creating the societies you leech from, upholding and preserving the values you claim to espouse, and developing democracies and republics that furnish you the right to speak.

You would still be in chains if it weren't for the beneficence of your superiors. Because you're nothing but a consequence of our own moral reflection.

You have no agency. This is "Third world".

Third world scum.

from what western civilisation is the philippines attempting to seize power? forming an economic alliance with russia is not seizing power.