Protestants and atheists must be exterminated

protestants and atheists must be exterminated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc
youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8
youtu.be/NcWLggCvvlA
youtube.com/watch?v=g5We-MYFbkc
youtube.com/watch?v=YFlMi-1pG4U
youtube.com/watch?v=fDAICrsmTpA
youtube.com/watch?v=ePe0XyJwdJE
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=y3FGaL6B7TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Orthodox" too. Roman Catholicism is the One True Religion.

REMOVE CATHOLIC HERASY

I'm an atheist and the only point that hits close to home is the low birthrate part ;-(.

Protestant master race reporting

Whilst the catholicucks kiss Muslim feet and claim atheists will be saved, my congregation does not allow female priests or homosexuality.

t. dub posters

Everyone who isn't Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (or one of their partners abroad like SELK, or LCC) is going straight to Hell.

If there are no atheists, who will invent shit and work the high iq jobs? Kek surely not the religious keks kek. Atheists are the pillar of modern society, without them you will be a third world country

I'm a newly converted Christian going through Catholic catechumenate and I'm very fond of Protestantism. Some of those people are very close to God.

As long as communist faggot Bergoglio is your pope, Catholicism is lower than atheism.

Fuck off you Greek Orthocuck.

Im an atheist, i grew up surrounded by atheism and im fine with it. Proper education can teach you being moral

Fuck yeah! Ten people strong splinter group of a splinter group of a splinter group of a splinter group will save the west!

I think American Protestantism is the worst. I've been to Russian Baptists churches in Russia but here they are incredibly different. Cultures I guess.

>thinking you have to confess sins through some old sweaty guy in a box than directly to God

mmm I am alright where I am

>protestants and atheists must be exterminated.

Converted not exterminated. Never exterminated.

>Oh look we are following the bullshit some stoned jews wrote down 2k years ago and we spoke latin because even the most stupid medieval peasant wont fall for the shit written in the bible.
Christian master race ....

Oh shit, you're right.
Even the Amazing Atheist hasn't humiliated his faction as badly as Francis

Go be a SPD voter somewhere else.

He's a non-Catholic Antipope. See: Sedevacantism. Also he loves his "'Orthodox' brothers".

No true Scotsman pope

>Divide and conquer again
Countries aren't ruled by their religion in the west. The resentment towards protestants made sense when they were ennemies. You're actively fighting for a divided Europe you moronic turd.
We have much dire troubles than religious disagreement.

Everyone can become christian, nobody can convert to whiteness, and that is the thing that's endangered at this moment.

>muslims take one of the greatest churches ever built
>turns it into complete shit

They can't even turn a great church into a decent mosque, 98% of the work were already done but they still can't do it.

>Trying to divide religions that can easily get along when the only enemies are Jews and Muslims

Either you're a kike or a retard that fell for the memes.

>christians arguing about WHO DA BEST

>“You know that those who are regarded as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. 43 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, 44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

Your church means absolutely nothing.

catholics have nuns. women cant speak in church in the new testament

nuns are vestal virgins from the roman days. its a tradition of man and god hates those and its in direct violation of new testament rules and regulations

Minutely reminder that hating a fellow Christian is exactly what the Jews want.

ONLY THE CHURCH POSSESSES THE CHARISMA OF TRUTH

EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS OUTSIDE THE CHURCH

>only a communist cuck faggot gets to decide what is true Christianity and anyone who says otherwise is a heretic

Catholicucks everyone

So you oppose Isa ?

SATANIC TALMUD
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc

>Isa == Jesus Christ

The Messiah

The Living God

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Former Muslim Terrorist Sees Jesus And Becomes A Christian (English with Arabic Subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8

Muslim Scientist Converted to Christianity
youtu.be/NcWLggCvvlA

ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity WATCH THIS AMAZING ...
youtube.com/watch?v=g5We-MYFbkc

Top 200 Muslims Converted to Christianity - Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=YFlMi-1pG4U

THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS SEE JESUS IN DREAMS AND VISIONS ...
youtube.com/watch?v=fDAICrsmTpA

Daily reminder:
99% of Sup Forumstards are protestant
the other 1% is muslim

Forgive them, for they know not what they do
youtube.com/watch?v=ePe0XyJwdJE

>protestants and atheists must be exterminated.
Let's pray it doesn't come to that brother

How satanic.

What a simpleton.

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy

Honour thy father and thy mother

Thou shalt not kill

Thou shalt not commit adultery

Thou shalt not steal

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's house)

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's wife)

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's servants, animals, or anything else)

Ye shall erect these stones which I command thee upon Mount Gerizim

Turn to back to God.

He was good until he started shilling hard for migrants.
Being welcoming and charitable is one thing, disregarding the safety of your believers by importing potential criminals is another.

I have a little story for you guys:
>be me a few months ago
>walk into bathroom at uni
>above the urinal is carved "TRUMP" with half a swastika
>I finish carving the swastika because MAGA
>fast forward to today
>sociology of religion lecture
>discussing politics, religion, and terrorism
>atheist KEK goes to bathroom
>comes back ranting about how he saw the Trump swastika above the urinal and it was "APPALLING" (he used this adjective more than once)
>stoically withhold all of my keks
seriously fuck that self-righteous idiot. he is one of the worst people I have had to sit in a lecture with and listen to him challenge the professor whom I know to be rather based

just because u see the world fuked by some pagans u think christianity is the solution?

Be not afraid. The reckoning is coming.

Well, not apparently people DO need a value system, otherwise our modern society happens.

Minus the not*

The Holy Bible - Book 03 - Leviticus
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI

LITERALLY what Sunnis say about Shiites and atheists.

Abrahamic cults should be gassed.

Sorry, all religions are stupid and don't belong in the 21st century. Just because the SJW hippie community hijacked the term "atheist" doesn't mean we support their political, social views.

He is a fucking Jesuit, The Catholic Church is for pedophilic scumbags. Do you even know how long ago that shit got infiltrated?

This has to be bait, I refuse to believe that you are that moronic

All you semitic shitheads will be purged by the hands of the Esoteric Kekists when day of the rake comes.

Look at the hate brewing inside this protestant/atheist

This is what your type breeds, this is what you show the world; your vile ignorance and spite

Daily reminder.

rude

Daily reminder part 2.

>he isn't a calvinist

CATHOLICS ARE FUCKING HERETICS

>killed early coptics and forcibly converted them to their pagan ripoff religion
>fucked over europe by keeping education within the clergy

OKAY THEN LETS ALL SUCK ON ISIS' (Mother Mary) PUSSY WHILE WE DO THE RITUAL OF FERTILITY

>falling for the religion meme
>not thinking for yourself

>atheist education can teach you morality
>atheist morality
kek

all formed of organized christianity can suck it really just believe in christ and go to a church with around 200 people

Yeah you Catholics worship saints, mutter scripted incantations and go to church dressed in jeans and t shirts. Also you believe you have to confess to a priest or God won't accept it.

Catholicism is a joke religion that has been taken so far from God that it is unrecognisable. I suppose that's what happens when a religion lasts for 2000 years allowing each pope to add in what he wants to suit him at the time, just becomes a priests mastrubating session.

If you need a 2000 year old book to tell you not to kill or steal, you have issues.

True humans are born with morals.

for once the leaf isn't a shitpost

Catholics pray to saints, praying anybody other than Lord Jesus is a bad idea.

The Catholic Church has made up many non-biblical things for profiteering, and has a history of corruption.

The virgin Mary is not divine, she was a woman and not perfect. Jesus is the only perfect man.

>falling for the atheism jew
>You're above it all goyim, a true free-thinker!

Perfect summations of the joke that Catholicism has become.

It probably used to be pure and honourable but has become gaudy and misguided.

Dont have to be so jealous, everybody can stop believing in fairytales.

It's actually really simple if your IQ got 3 digits

>People even dare imply that God Worship=Morality
I'm speechless.
I feel like i got trolled hard.
This can't be what Christians really believe, r-right?

I actually am.

Not needing an ancient book and a not being a slave to a mafia-like organization to be a good person already makes me a superior human that all of you religioncucks combined.

Australians must be exterminated.

Roman catholics are weak of mind and faith. They need fancy building, idols and all kinds of bells and whistles to impress their tiny minds and inspire awe. Anything less and their faith dwindles.
Protestants on the other hand are much stronger of mind. They need only scripture. The rest of their religious customs are sober, to focus on the spiritual instead of the physical.

Christians as a whole are retarded though.

And you prots go to church looking like you're going to your own funeral.
You jump around like monkeys and roast on your neighbors then each other. That leaves you primed for another week of shitposting on Sup Forums where you continue to vilify everyone

It's a cycle you never seem to grow tired of, even when you rebel against your parents and become anti-christian aka: atheist

Go back to your prayer-shed, iconoclast.

morals are learned, and maybe if you quit listening to /r/atheism you would realize that before Christianity came to Europe the Romans were pretty fucking savage, along with most of the world.

I think St. Paul was the far greater heretic

Atheists are killing themselves.

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

The biblical "morals" were created specifically to turn the little people into good goyim.

How many of those same "morals" were practiced by the church and ruling elites?

>Picking a sides with vid related

youtube.com/watch?
v=J63YkkympOU
youtube.com/watch?v=y3FGaL6B7TE
Look at what boat you're on, tbqh famlam

>morality without God

One of the problems atheists have is the unbelievers' assertion that it is possible to determine what is right and what is wrong without God. They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

On this misunderstanding is based a supposed conundrum about whether there is any good deed that could be done only by a religious person, and not done by a Godless one. Like all such questions, this contains another question: what is good, and who is to decide what is good?

Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.
I have heard people who believe themselves to be good, defend all these things, and convince themselves as well as others. Quite often the same people will condemn similar actions committed by different countries, often with great vigour.
For a moral code to be effective, it must be attributed to, and vested in, a non-human source. It must be beyond the power of humanity to change it to suit itself.

Its most powerful expression is summed up in the words 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends'.

>year 2100
>christian china enslaves the west
>G_d's choosen are their older brothers in faith now
>just as planned

>you jump around like monkeys and roast on your neighbors then each other.

Unsure what you are talking about here mate. There is certainly no jumping or roasting.

I don't know how you dress for a funeral but clearly you don't understand the differences between various formal wears. Uncultured pleb.

>not wearing a shell suit to a funeral

Git a load of dis wanka

THIS is exactly the problem with protestantism or Islam for that matter. It is at its core a lazy religion. There is no focus on being a better person and working hard on yourself and doing the right thing, It is just "I'm saying and believing the right stuff, now I'm a good person forever and judge everyone else hurpa durpa".

Can you tell me what's wrong with genocide of people universally causing problems wherever they go without using the words "ethics", "morals" or "god"?

>Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.

You realize that the justification for that can be even more easily (for exactly the reasons you laid out) be "the dude in the sky told me lol", and historically that has been consistently be the case?

I can.

It means you don't get to take them over and turn them in to slaves.

If you are Anglo and not Protestant, you should hang

I don't care if you have a personal relationship with god, that you believe in magic space daddy in the sky, or that Trump will make America great again, but overall religion is pretty stupid.

I'd rather not take the risk of a possible revolt in the future.

Cuckolics BTFO

Indeed brother.
DEUS VULT

Agreed

Deus Vult brother

Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox Christians control the world

boy howdy you should join ISIS you morally abound religious warrior of God you

I can't wait to see your sorry ass in hell

No worries, there are ways around that.

You only capture women and children and raise them to be subservient.

Vatican is doing nothing more than chasing protestant cuck wagon. When they are now, you were decades ago.

Orthodox master race.
Narrow is the path.
Not confusing, not easy.

>Indulgences
>Literally writing fanfiction and trying to pass it as God's word
ISHYGDDT

>Literally writing fanfiction and trying to pass it as God's word

cough

catholics are heretics and generally terrible people. they believe it's okay to be a piece of shit 6 days out of the week, go to church, say a few hail marries and they are good to go back to being dicks