"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me...

>"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - Incoming Secretary of Defense, General James "Mad Dog" Mattis, to Iraqi leadership upon the invasion

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/12070235/Defence-secretary-Michael-Fallon-suspend-the-human-rights-act-to-protect-our-troops.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniforms_of_the_United_States_Marine_Corps
uniforms-4u.com/p-usmc-enlisted-service-dress-uniform-4042.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Quinctius_Cincinnatus
tportal.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/449099/Damir-Krsticevic-najmladi-hrtvatski-general-i-uspjesan-biznismen.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Marshall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blessed quads

>“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”

>“Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”

>“You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it’s going to be bad.”

>"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling."

I would fight for him

>“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

Agree with everything he says. Based.

>“Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”

Those uniforms. What is the occasion for the browns with red?

>“Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.”

Couldn't tell ya.

They don't wear these often. I think it's a duty station change uniform or something like that.

uh... but these foreign retards you enjoy blowing away don't even know how to read, much less where America even is, or what we believe in. you're only there because your master want to control some of the earth's resources, and they think it's theirs since they were born on top of it.

this kind of rhetoric is great for motivating pimply-faced children straight out of high school, and maybe great if we had an honorable war to fight again, or maybe a Starship Troopers remake. otherwise, I think he's just playing the role of stereotype jarhead.

"Meow meow rawr meow, purr."

>"I don't give a damn about the officers. If they don't like what they're doing, they can get on a plane and leave the Corps - go back where they came from. But I do care deeply about those 18- and 19-year-old Lance Corporals out on the frontlines."

America wins Secretary of Defence, 2017. Hands down, but on a scale of hippy to Mattis how close does yours get?
Post your current Defence Secretary!
>suspend the human rights act to protect our troops
The Right Honourable Sir Michael Fallon
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/12070235/Defence-secretary-Michael-Fallon-suspend-the-human-rights-act-to-protect-our-troops.html

My mind was full of fuck because it looks like a combination of the blue falcon and the old Army formal.

>"In this age, I don't care how tactically or operationally brilliant you are, if you cannot create harmony — even vicious harmony — on the battlefield based on trust across service lines, across coalition and national lines, and across civilian/military lines, you need to go home, because your leadership is obsolete. We have got to have officers who can create harmony across all those lines."

holy shit, when they said the pen is mightier than the sword, they meant this guy.

It's the USMC's Enlisted Service Dress Uniform

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniforms_of_the_United_States_Marine_Corps

uniforms-4u.com/p-usmc-enlisted-service-dress-uniform-4042.aspx

Pretty based done multiple tours of duty in Afghanistan and Bosnia lieutenant colonel and was a detective in Vancouver Sikh so he probably has a disdain for muzzies

Laugh away

>In September 2010 Payne was appointed Shadow Minister for Indigenous Development and Employment, Shadow Minister for COAG and Shadow Minister for Housing by Opposition Leader, Tony Abbott.[5] She previously held the positions of Shadow Minister for COAG and Modernising the Federation,[6] Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for International Development Assistance, and Shadow Parliamentary Secretary for Indigenous Affairs.

>Payne was Minister for Human Services in the Abbott Government from 18 September 2013 until 20 September 2015.

I didn't even know that one existed.

Neat.

He's the guy who pretty much said they didn't care what the majority of Canadians wsnted they were taking in refugees.

It fucking blew my mind. And fuck him.

I think it's time to enlist and help MAGA

A non canadian doesnt care about canadians, colour me surprised

Hahahahahahahaha...oh wait
Shit

So he's a psycho who is worshipped by military types. Great.

>he wants to go looking for fights

>American humour

holy shit he's so based

kek has ordained it

I want to believe there's a deeper meaning but I'm just not seeing it

Based quads but you didn't hear the news? It's illegal. He has to be retired for 7 years and he's only at 3

Sorry

This.
"Enemies who want to end US democracy", blah blah blah. Most of the people who want to end US democracy are probably rich US oligarchs and deep state types. You gonna go after them, Mattis?

Considering Trump could wipe his ass with the constitution and his popularity would go up, I doubt Mad Dog is going to have a hard time getting in.

And Congress can make an exception but its very difficult which requires an extenuating circumstance and there is none. They've only done it once 50 years ago and they said it should never be done again.

Apparently the guy literally was hoping to just retire and start a farm in Washington. He's not Patton reicnarnated, he's Cincinnatus reincarnated.

Wish I was a hard enough motherfucker good enough for the corps.

>Dyke career politician who never served in the military

Holy fuck you people are irredeemable.

I dont think the Minister of Defence has much power or input anyway, nothing compared to your Secretary of Defense at least. Still embarrassing as fuck though.

checked

>sorry about all the millions of innocent people we're killing I'm le defending the most powerful country in the world from farmers with AKs

I don't give a fuck if the they only work one day a year holding a ceremonial mace, your Minister of DEFENSE is a uni-to-office DYKE.

MY PRESIDENT

Im about to turn 19 in a few days and have considered joining the military for a long time, however ive been incredibly unfit. If I manage to become /fit/ in 2-3 years is that too late? Would I be missing out because I didnt join at 18?

congress can and has repeatedly waived this.

How the fuck is it going to take 2 years to get fit?

Try 2 months instead you lazy fuck.

Get fit anyways, it can only do you good. If in 2-3 years you decide against joining, then you got fit. You will feel better, physically and mentally. And The War Room podcast did a bit about that, if I recall they said 18-20 is the "normal" joining age, 21-23 you'd be accepted but teased as the "old guy", and at 24+ you tend to get weirdos, misfits, and goons.

If you're not a total fat fuck you'll have no problem desu
Unless you want to be an Army Ranger or some shit, but that's not realistically an option

>i didnt bring artillery

bullshit

This
This shit has been my philosophy since I visited Sup Forums back in the Ron Paul days out of curiosity and stayed since you lads were right every goddamn time
There are redpills I want to get off my system since they're so baffling how shit happens but it is the uncomfortable truth so I'll fucking deal with it and fix it indirectly

>"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

You cant lose a belly in 2 months, you can lose 15 pounds.

This poo head eats curry for breakfast and stinks up the office for days. I can smell it from here.

whoops there goes universities

This is a great man.

LOL keep saying this right until 2020
it worked in 2016!

I knew there were tons of awesome brits left.

shut up fag

democracy is evil
capitalism and individual rights are good
now get back in the basement

Obama did, why isnt he in electric chair?

this is pretty cool, also nice anusses.

>Cincinnatus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Quinctius_Cincinnatus
holy shit I am learning such cool shit on
/pol
I love it

fuck you commy
the usa is not a bunch of pussies like you
work or starve
no parasites takign from those who work
thats why we are richer and better than you
now fuck off

innocent?
lol
LOL

underrated post

>the usa is not a bunch of pussies like you
>work or starve
Implying that working or starving is less pussy than working and starving

reality is that most simply want to be tax parasites because they have no skills

tportal.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/449099/Damir-Krsticevic-najmladi-hrtvatski-general-i-uspjesan-biznismen.html

He's ok, war veteran, volunteered for the elite unit in the 90s war, major general rank, forcibly retired by a commie president because he voiced his dissatisfaction with the politics of criminalizing our 90s war.

However, Lt. general Gotovina (who commanded the "Storm" operation) was put as a special adviser to him.

All that fancy pompous jarhead-talk and yet it is the americans who are ALWAYS the first to invade the free countries around the world and ruin them for everyone so that rest of the world has to endure a huge refugee flow.

Fuck americans and fuck your retarded propaganda. You're probably the only ones who swallow it like moronic shitbrains you are

work and you will do fine
expect no free shit
work builds strength
UK should de regualte and become like thier former slave state hong kong super success
just stop paying shitheads like judge social worker union and other jokers
starve em out
let captial flow to engineers

>I think he's just playing the role of stereotype jarhead.

>Kills people, lays waste to whole regions. Brings civilization to others
>HE'S LARPING U GUISE.

Wasn't Gotovina retired?

>sperging about freedumb shit
>terrorists want to take our freedumb
>spends career fighting cattle herders with 40 year old weapons who can't even write their own name in their native script and can't locate your country on a map and haven't seen a map before

Real brave. How about a guy who's actually smart and not a fucking South Park character?

>speeches that could only motivate retards and kids who have watched too many war movies
>motivates american soldiers

I don't see the problem

>invade tribal clannish landlocked region who've never been outside their country
>B-B-B-BUT THEY SHOT BACK AT ME

>work and you will do fine
Work and you're still fucked
>expect no free shit
Expect nothing except a miserable death
>work builds strength
Work makes you free
>UK should de regualte and become like thier former slave state hong kong super success
UK doesn't have a privileged access to the Chinese market so that's not gonna happen
>just stop paying shitheads like judge social worker union and other jokers
The less is spent on societies reject the better society is probably going to be.
>starve em out
Why let them starve if you can shoot them? If you wait till they starve they might try to rob a grocer or smth. Starving people only makes sense if you put them under siege.
>let captial flow to engineers
That's pretty much the communist economic model but whatever

> He thinks war is about delivering flowers.
A man who understands war knows it shouldn't be fought, and should be fought as brutally as possible. Like ripping off a bandaid.

I seriously thought people were memeing until I saw he actually said this. Based Sniper.

shut the fuck up commy
your shitty corner of world has oil
otherwise you would be poo

>ripping off a bandaid
more like kicking the dork's sandcastle so hard it levels and he goes blind from the debri in his eyes.

no dunce
capitalism made usa no1 in 1800
with no help from government
you need to do the hong kong
15% flat tax getting rid of all other taxes
enforce property
keep courts non currupt
then you will rise from teh squalor of socailist idiocy
I hope you do
your women have cute accent and are some of hottest

When's the last time we've had a general become SecDef?

>no dunce
smd cunt
>capitalism made usa no1 in 1800
UK was no1 in 1800
>with no help from government
I don't even know what you are trying to say here the US 1800 didn't have a government or that the industrial revolution in the UK was caused by the government? Eitherway it's wrong
>you need to do the hong kong
you need to do the harlem shake
>15% flat tax getting rid of all other taxes
why not do the Saudi Arabia get rid of taxes all together?
>enforce property
There is not one government in the world that doesn't enforce property rights
>keep courts non currupt
non currupt courts are a nice sentiment
>then you will rise from teh squalor of socailist idiocy
teh idiocy
>I hope you do
straight back at ya bud
>your women have cute accent and are some of hottest
German english accent sounds like puke, but meh

I looked it up, and it hasn't been since 1951. We've had a smattering of Defense Secretaries who were junior officers, since 1951, but no admirals/generals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Marshall

It's the "bravo" uniform. You were it during duty change assignments, a lot of parades and change of command type ceremonies, a lot of meetings when you meet with civilians etc, jury duty, court etc. etc.

The 'charlie' uniform is with the short sleeve khaki top and same trousers. The 'bravo' here is just a long sleeve shirt, coat and tie to same trousers.

Hang up your fedora and actually do something in the world.

Their wars and what they did will be talked about for generations.

You will be utterly forgotten.

Go fuck yourself then do something with you life you self-styled pseudo-intellectual insufferable fuckmoppet.

>capitalism made usa no1 in 1800
It wasn't even second biggest economy until 1880's.
>with no help from government
Except for tariffs that never went below 25%(1857 budget) and usually oscillated between 30-50%.

You see what happens when they take away your guns and suck the abor. cock.

Trump gets it, you need a warrior in charge of your military, the more warlike the fucking better.

HAHAHAHHAHA thanks for the morning laugh.

What the fuck went wrong with Australia lmao

The Purge will find you, you fucking pussy.

>Reinforcing this intellectual persona was the fact he carried his own personal copy of the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius throughout his deployments.

start reading Sup Forums

The Quads show he is gods chosen.

He will remove kebab from Europe, Reclaim Byzantium, take the oil of Arabia for Trump and cripple the Persians before they go nuclear.

Would you join his army against Islam?

They have to be killed.

We will help you purge your country of shitskins too.

Sorry your wife's lover will be killed, you'll make it through. Then you can write some shitty poetry or songs about how hard it all was.