Fidel

Well Pol, was he a good boy or a bad boy?

Bad goy

Bad, but the ousting of Batista was a good thing.

Good. Americans are just suffering from propaganda.

It's fine though. We don't have to agree on everything. Some people might even call me a bad guy, and others call me a good guy. It depends.

When I was in Cuba in a big city for example like Havana people seemed to be happy.

Same happened in the countryside, but the poverty had extreme measures.

He was 60% better than the Kim's but stll deserves to be burn in hell for the end of time.

I visited DPKR too, but I would rather return to cuba for sure.

>Overthrew government with Che
>Got rid of Che
>Killed untold numbers of personal enemies and resistors
>Installed himself as a dictator
>Worked with Soviets
>Let them plant their bombs after JFK planted his own in Turkey
>US freaked out, attacked, embargoed
>Kept being a communist dictator
>Commies and anit-Americans loved him, most citizens wanted out badly, killed a lot of those as well
>Family still runs country but with less of a grip (hopefully)

Only good thing he did was improve education. All his other acts either killed people or alienated countries they relied upon.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

I mean, is Obama good after purposely fucking with the middle east? Not really. Only difference is Castro was basically a fascist of his country and killed anyone who disagreed with him (a LOT of his own people, friends even) so he wasn't as bad as a lot of leaders but nothing good really became of him. The reason the embargos lasted so long and their economy went down the drain was because he was so hell bent on muh communism that fair leadership and diplomacy went out the door. He held back Cuba's development and turned into an American North Korea (except barely better).

Good intentions
Bad results

i think the reason some see him as a good guy is that it partially deescalated the cold war. peace at the end of a barrel of a gun wasnt the reality but it was how some might see it

M.A.D isnt real but many still believe in it. if you hit them with a nuke its starts WW3. if they hit you it starts WW3 all because russia still exist and if you hit russia they can still return fire because theres a shit load of mini bases in the tundra but all you care about in the moment is cuba

it made them face M.A.D and america backed down

Cuba is doing better than mexico, Puerto Rico, Columbia, you name it. With the Embargo. Don't spew this nonsense about being pigheaded about communism. America are the pigs in this one.

he dindu nuffin

He fucked our shit up when we tried to give him freedom. So he was a Good Boy

The Revolution was good, Batista was a bastard. just every after the revolution was bad because he just became the new Batista

But if he stepped down early on, Cuba could've been the American Hong Kong or Singapore or Taiwan. Cuba had the advantage of their size being manageable, connections and similarities to western countries, and a sufficient amount of farmland unlike the beachy Bahamas, mainland Latin America or American-controlled Puerto Rico. A lot of people don't realize how much potential they really had and how shit they are in comparison to what could've been.

>"I won't spill a drop of blood after I assume power."
literally one day into his dicatatorship
>murder all bautista loyalists by firing squad
also
>sell their blood for 50 bucks a pint to the Viatnamese
0/10

Why didn't america step down, then?

His son aka "dUdE wEeD mAn" now rules over leafland

shitty legacy desu famalam

Salt. Salt on both sides. Castro was alarming enough to overthrow their government, give us the finger, and then let us nearly die (though that part was our fault to begin with). What would we have done? Shook hands? We couldn't let communism spread across the Americas and create more close-by allies for the Soviets and more missile crisis's. Which is kinda how Vietnam happened. If he stood down like a fair leader and even had a puppet in charge we might've opened up a little.

And in another sense, think of the world as a town, the Americas as a neighborhood, and Cuba as a next-door family. A friendly family who holds almost the same values as you. Then imagine that family's father being the worst fucking neighbor imaginable. He keeps his family from talking to you, constantly harasses you from behind his fence, and then points a gun at your kid. Are you gonna go over to their house and invite them to BBQs?

based

his brain was nearly as big as his micropenis

Wow, the cuck Trudeau really leaves an impression on his followers. Supports Castro and crew and gay rights, meanwhile Castro was torturing gays for decades and calling them roaches.

In the end Castro's legacy is one of a lying crook murdering thug who held the whole country hostage to his bullshit ideology.