NIGGER CANDY TRIGGERS VOX

youtube.com/watch?v=jBqoH-qx-os&t=4s

honestly i think they're cute. golliwog a cute.

Not this shit again
Blackface doesn't even have a dutch word
Most Dutch people have no idea what this means

IT IS CURRENT YEAR NIGGERS CAN'T HANDLE EUROPEAN TRADITION

ONLY SOLUTION IS SHIP ALL THE NIGGER BACK TO AFRICA AND NUKE IT

END RACISM

Also of black people supposedly find this so offensive why do they still celebrate this in our former colonies which are prominently black

Just report the damn thing as insensitive to Dutch people.

oh no
>all white people in the Netherlands are racist, how can Americans fix this?
the people who want to change this should kys

>Why is blackface still part of Dutch Christmas

Fucking hypocritical cultural relativists. They'll condemn this but never stoning wives for adultery in Saudi Arabia or sodomizing boys in North Africa.

>Muslims rape women because they wear skirts
ITS THEIR CULTURE YOU SHITLORD

>Dutch people have friendly brown caricature that gives candy to children
MUH RAYCISM FUCK UR CULTURE SHITLORD

>NORMALIZE NORMALIZE RACISM NORMALIZE OPPRESSION
I hate this phrase so much. I hope they "normalize" killing themselves

Can someone post this image of the text with a list of steps to destroy a society.
It's extremely relevant.

I wish Norway also had a tradition like this, so we could trigger the PC brigade.

>zwarte piet is blackface
And my raised right arm is just a Roman salute, bro!

These people have no respect for history.

Do we even need to point out these double standards any more? It's abundantly clear by now that the left wants to murder all white people.

>they want to get rid of Zwarte Piet
Hypocritical racists

>mfw when a minority group wastes their public goodwill to change the appearance of a character from a children's holiday rather than use it for improving income equality or some shit.
The most ironic thing is that the soot version would have probably worked out if they hadn't started the whole dialogue with calling everyone racists. If you capitulate after being called a racist, you basically agree that you were in fact being a racist.
This issue could have been solved years ago if it wasn't for the complete disgregard of how the human brain works.

REEEEEEEE STOP TRYING TO BAN BLACK PETE

Who is this semen demon? (srsly, he talks like a fucking whining woman. I'm against violence unless for self defence, but my fists itch when I hear this hypocritical social brownie point chasing idiot whine)

The sad thing is that we'll listen to people who want us to change our culture, because they've found a fatal flaw in our character.

Northern European cultures are compromise based (because that was the best way to pave the way for cooperation and survive harsh conditions), so we are naturally inclined to think of compromise as a reasonable and honorable thing. This is being exploited by the people who want to destroy and reshape our countries. They make a demand, drum up support among minorities, and face us with that demand. We think compromise is reasonable, so even though they have nothing to offer us, we will accept a reasonable compromise, expecting that they'll be more loyal to us as a result. But then they come up with a new demand (that we must substantially change our culture), just when the price of the old compromise has slipped our minds. The process repeats, again and again until we're willingly in chains.

This is everything

Being called a "Racist" use to be a huge deal here, it's lost a lot of power and losing a lot more. You can tell these whiny uppity demands to fuck off too.

zwarte piet wiedewiedewiet je hoort hem wel maar je ziet hem niet

It's not necessarily that. They don't use fear of being called racist, they use a sort of consensus manufacturing. They make sure they get a lot of exposure in the media to drum up the narrative that 'their community' demands that we change our culture. Because we are naturally inclined to compromise, we think "well, if it makes them so much happier and isn't that big a change for our personal lives, we will indulge them, so that with future issues they will be more loyal to us."

Except that's not how anyone except a Northern European works, so they're right back demanding more stuff the next day.

I'd its so horrible go back to africa

Fuck you hippies

Every kid loves Zwarte Piet because he brings the candy, gifts, makes all the jokes and is always playfull
Most kids don't love Sinterklaas because he's always serious and he is the one who decides who is naughty and who is good

>americans talking about things they dont know anything about

Not even gonna watch that shit.

the comments are cancer

It's a good way to raise your blood pressure.

Zwarte Piet will be the only 'person of color' not to leave the country.

Cancer niggers

all globalists must die

Thanks for exporting your BLM cancer, America.

Also Black Pete puts you in a bag and rapes you back in the Ottoman Spain Realm for an entire year if you're bad.

Also bats you with a rod and tosses hard candy at you which fucking hurts.

I love this guy.

We have plants that triggered the abos here.

How is this any different from the way we represent Santa? Fat jolly white old guy with a beard, if we were a minority would it suddenly be considered offensive?

What about santas elves? A midget on Christmas is worth some serious cash.

If any thing Black pete should be praised as diversity and acceptance. Far more acceptable than a stereotypical gangster rapper who shoots people that Hollywood pushes.

Kang

I used to love these biscuits so much. It was fun giving them a haircut and nibbling off the afro first

Nuke Amsterdam please
During gay pride

remember when Europe freaked out over "Nogger Black" ice cream?

the nuke should be in the center of Randstad for maximum effect

Den Haag, Rotterdam, Leiden, Amsterdam, Utrecht

all of them need some hellfire

The "controversy" about this is pushed by a very small amount of people, most of whom are white.

It's literally a non-issue.

>tfw in Suriname they have Black St. Nick

wtf i love the netherlands now

Maybe we should break the Dykes of Holland.
Then it can be reused

We all know the solution
Nature has the answer

fucking american SJWs stay out of yurop or ill kill you

Leftists are insecure. They have double standards to help them cope with lack of control.
I knew I girl in college that literally started having seizures everytime someone discussing with her presented a sound argument that she couldn't counter normally.

This is pretty damn accurate.

Left wants gay marriage
>No gay marriages
omg, it's nawt a slippery slope, let love free
>K fine, gay marriages

ok, also there are 5,000 now genders
>No there are 2
omg, it's nawt a slippery slope, let dicks free
>K, fine there might be more than 2 genders

Ok, I identify as omnikin, let me in girls bathroom
>No tranny bathrooms
omg, it's nawt a slippery slope, let pee free
>[we are here]

Look at the comment section of this video,

>b-but slavery was a-also tradition too, and so w-was genetial m-mutilation!

It never ceases to amaze me, the mental gymnastics liberals go through to justify their agenda, their putting slavery and genetial mutilation on par with some folk lore tradition, were no one gets hurt; it's a false equivalence.

>These are the same people who welcome Muslims with open arms

how did we get to this point.

No? First time I hear about anyone freaking out and Nogger is still a thing here

Yep,

black pete was present all across Europe.

We had this card game that we played as kids. The game was called "Black Pete".

This is a picture of the card game box.

So fucking what?

>Our shitty SJW politics got us to Trump
>Better now exporting this shit to European countries on the verge of going full far-right

>hurr durr I grew up in Belgium
>Mispronounces every single Dutch word
Fuck this faggot. Thanks for exporting This SJW crap to Europe, burgers.

He's called Zwarte Piet, getting butthurt at him is just cultural insensitivity.