When the US first created the nuke, why didn't they bomb all the other countries also...

When the US first created the nuke, why didn't they bomb all the other countries also? Could've conquered the world if we sent nukes to every countries HQ and demand they obey us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/72.pdf).
youtube.com/watch?v=NhwA70rCkOI
tigr.net/3891/2015/01/22/who-contributed-most-to-the-defeat-of-nazi-germany-in-1945/
ifop.com/media/poll/3025-1-study_file.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the nuke US created was just a huge bomb and not a mind control device

>reason for US to enter WW2 was to crush fascism for their Jewish overlords
>gais why didn't we create fascist state by nuking everyone? xDDDD
>American education

True. Really fucked up to think of all the history lost through nuclear annihilation for the sake of global domination... but true...

dude why do you have these pictures stored on your computer are you mentally challenged

They couldn't produce that many nukes, and also the yields weren't big enough back then for what you're proposing. Also, you'd need a big enough invading army to actually occupy the rest of the world, which wouldn't happen.

>mind control device

Uh, if you don't obey you die. As simple as that? You don't talk first, you bomb first take out all their leaders and most of their forces, dwindle the population THEN demand that they obey.

Because we're civilized, Rahim.

We also gave back Mexico after blowing them the fuck out because we didn't know what the fuck to do with a bunch of Mexicans.

Wouldn't that have generally destroyed the concept of nationalism? The game of global domination is just a rigid form of globalism marked by fear and terror. Not only would it have reversed ages of cultural development and economic prosperity instantly, but it would make you no better than the establishment you fight.

Say what you want about other countries, global conquer is just another phrase for assimilation and destruction.

>who is this semen demon

Anti-loli normies are not welcome on this webzone. Please go and stay go.

How do you propose to deliver those bombs?

Mobility scooter I would imagine.

Because the other countrys didnt oppose the jews

Lol that would be the last thing US do cuz Intercontinental ballistic missile sites are never located in HQs and can be easly deployed even when HQ is wiped out already.

That's a more advanced tech compared to nukes. They developed those much later.

>threat of force = mind control

If you can't understand the difference between these two you need to deport yourself to the nearest neighboring country and kill yourself.

>you bomb first take out all their leaders and most of their forces
And army is prepared for that and still operatioal and STILL CAN FUCKIN STRIKE BACK WITH NUKE TOO DUMBASS

you US could only make a limited amount of nuclear material and the bomb weren't that efficient so you had to use a lot of material.
We had to perfect our engineering with all those nuke tests.

for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

Nobody but the US had nukes at that time.

because muh democracy and freedom

> idiot americans, you should've allied with zie germans

They got a few, and that still dont enough to destroy a country

Everybody was pretty sure WWII was gonna be the apocalypse at that point. Nobody wanted to push their luck. It was enough just to end it. Else we would have listened to Patton and tied up loose ends with Ivan over here

Nukes don't exist

A Capitalist country requires foreigners to export to.

>When the US first created the nuke, why didn't they bomb all the other countries also?
Because FDR was a cucked communist and dictator.

Even assuming they'd have the will to do it, they didn't have the capability.

ICBMs didn't exist yet so the bombing had to be done by plane, and there were relatively few bombs in existence (and those were relatively low-yield ones).

The production capacity in 1945 was about three Hiroshima-sized bombs a month (nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/72.pdf).

And by 1949 other powers had nukes too.

>I dont have any in my country and if i dont see it, its a myth

>other power had nukes too*

There was a plan to double down on Stalin right after the war. Honestly, I think that would've been the better approach, and would've saved a lot of us from the SJW menace created by the Soviets to destroy our culture from the inside.

Duck under your desks. The toothpick forest destroying model home ruining nuclear bomb is coming. That I filmed with this magic camera that is doing just fine. It was dynamite and interlacing and lies. Kind of like all space programs. What nukes are alleged to be. Is uranium. Pumped with hydrogen. Put in a tube. Dropped on the floor. And bye bye Japan. Cold fusion exists and fission too. But not hot fusion

get help you mental wreck
usually i'd tell you to kys but lifeforms as lowly as yourself; not even god would have mercy on your soul.

About to. You've no idea who we meme into the WH. Hopefully you have the mental fortitude.

kil yourself you degenerate subhuman

Because we'd send spies to slaughter the people holding the button and then either dismantle it or threaten you instead if it's Russia.

America is a cancer to the world and the biggest distributer of modernism killing our countries so I guess that would've been great.

Go fuck yourself

>US being civilized
not really

you were just scared to launch those nukes because you had only a few of them
throwing a few of what you had left of them on russia for example would have let the world whole unite against you and crush you. A few nukes wouldnt have protected you against that.

If we had kept building them instead of offering an end to the war all it would have done is escalate the war to apocalyptic standards.

get help you mental wreck

A FUCKING LEAF

We should really nuke your country.

FDR kicked the bucket before the nukes were dropped.

Truman was the one that said Smack a Jap and do it twice.

Ahhh. Love it. Good night boys

and your country possibly being ravaged by huge chemical and toxic attacks becuase of retiliation of the world against you for the nuking

go back to your vodka ivan, we were the only nation with nukes for 5 years.

do that with a broken glass bottle, it will help the world.

Is this a new conspiracy?

I kind of like this one.

>Yeah, nah, Hiroshima was just firebombed

not enough to do enough damage to protect yourself against retaliation. You know whats more scary than nukes? having your whole cities attacked with clouds of chemical weapons. Soviets had massive stocks, they could have whipped off the entire US continent clean.

>Due to the limitations of the Mark III Fat Man, a nuclear strike would have been a formidable undertaking in the post-war 1940s. The lead-acid batteries that powered the fuzing system remained charged for only 36 hours, after which they needed to be recharged. To do this meant disassembling the bomb, and recharging took 72 hours. The batteries had to be removed in any case after nine days or they corroded. The plutonium core could not be left in for much longer, because its heat damaged the high explosives. Replacing the core also required the bomb to be completely disassembled and reassembled.
>Some 120 Mark III Fat Man units were added to the stockpile between 1947 and 1949

Answer is: USA simply can't. All nuclear blackmailing would be a simple bluff. Stalin knew about The Device since 1943, and knew about limitations of technology. He wasn't surprised by news in Yalta from Roosevelt about "new power of destruction". In 1949 we have our own nuke. Pretty fast, but we start collecting required materials cince 1943-44.

The early bombs weren't really apocalyptic, they could destroy a large part of a mid-sized town. That's why they're discussing using them tactically in the document I linked.

The true apocalyptic capability came with the two-stage thermonnuclear designs from the 1950s.

Just go back to krokodil and vodka, igor, the world will pass by you and no one will give a shit about the decaying shit they see.

>the SJW menace created by the Soviets to destroy our culture from the inside.

>this is what American unironically believe
Yes absolutely a lot of far-left ideology came out of the Soviet Union but what you call the 'SJW menace' is definitely American. Stalin criminalized homosexuality and sent Jews to Siberia.

Russian navy was and still is trash, good luck mobilizing vs the usa in the first place. and 3 nukes a month for 5 years would fuck your shitstain of a country. not to mention our land forces taking over your irradiated lands and defiling your whores that 'pass' for women.

There actually was a proposed plan of the US establishing a global military dictatorship because nuclear weapons were so powerful and we only had a brief window of being the only ones with them.

Interestingly enough there's also a bretty gud sci-fi story from the 1890s about a powerful new naval cannon that pretty much predicted international politics in the age of nuclear weapons.

It's been considered, believe it.

your country is decaying from inside as evident by people like you
>liking anime girl shit
lmao kys you degenerate

How about that? Ever heard of explosion proof cameras ?
youtube.com/watch?v=NhwA70rCkOI

your land forces had trouble against not even 20% of the whole wehrmacht force. Russians single handely destroyed more than 80% of the german army. Your army was a joke

The US tried to intimidate Stalin with a nuclear monopoly but Stalin gave zero fucks and told them to bring it, because he bet them that he had more Russian cities then they had nukes.

Truman backed down after this.

to say your army defeated the Nazi's is retarded, thank your shit tier countries location in winning your half of the war, until winter you got your shit pushed in. talk about how many millions of the Russian cockroaches died In the war bucko. be thankful that daddy usa took care of the japs or else you would be saying konnichiwa to greet your black bull.

>nuclear
>explosion-proof
K
There are alleged survivors. How they survived I have no idea

>decaying

Funny choice of word, considering how much of your country is literally decaying.

Tell you what, if you turn in your used heroin needles I'll a few pictures. Both of us doing our small part.

Because, unlike Sup Forums, the US government was not full of mass murderer/dictator-wannabes.

They came in like the shining. Made randy and shelley puke like the exorcist. And the new mafia berry said people really wanna member and then killed another berry. Not my problem

Delete*

My b

General McCarthur wanted to use them in the Korean War, but he got shot down.

>american education
>Saving Private Kike level of historical delusions

There's a very short window of time (1945-1947) where the US could be relatively sure to be able to to achieve air supremacy all the way to Moscow if need be.

After the MiG-15 came around and before ICBMs things would have been very unpredictable.

*and by "air supremacy" I meant more "capability to reliably get a bomber like the Superfortress to a target" I guess.

>delusions
As delusional as sending a green Atlantic fleet around the world to get fucked by the Japanese?

Just the way you wanted to bring up the topic "mind control" as the very first reply.

I can say I think you, and your kind, know what your doing.

Sadly I'm not sure red pilling the world is something we should do after the war. You are about 100 years too late to be that kind of firecracker.

see

>US created the nuke
KEK
E
K

US population wouldn't approve

Posting a little girl holding out her tongue while quoting one of the most vile and sinister a han being can do...

Pizza gate is clearly working against your mind.

FBI save us!!!!

You know, it would'nt work, no matter what you gonna bomb, cities or military forces. Firstly all nukes was practically a tactacal yeld bombs. Second, russians was so pissed off then, they will give zero fucks. Germans already try to burn entire cities to the ground. Doesn't work.

>Could've conquered the world if we sent nukes to every countries HQ and demand they obey us.

That was basically the USA's and USSR's policy but without actually dropping the nuke part. We just gave our allies nukes if they agreed to be our cuck.

Holy fuck! I actually forgot your country even exists. Thanks for the reminder.

Very interesting picture thanks (am baguette-kin living in Ireland). What's the source/do you have any more ?

tiens mon ami

tigr.net/3891/2015/01/22/who-contributed-most-to-the-defeat-of-nazi-germany-in-1945/

www.les-crises.fr/la-fabrique-du-cretin-defaite-nazis/

americans BTFO

see

Original source file

ifop.com/media/poll/3025-1-study_file.pdf

americans can be quite now

probably cause the worlds economy would implode and you'd all starve to death you stupid fat piece of shit

Our entire reason for entering WWII was to punish the Japs for daring to attack us. We would have let Hitler assfuck you niggers if he didn't declare war on us first. We initially just declared war on Japan. There was a huge anti-war movement here prior to Pearl Harbor.

Wrong. The United States was a major benefactor to the United Kingdom in weapons and resources during the European theater before they joined. Although, with the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and Hitler's declaration of war 2 days later, war with the German Reich became a much more popular idea within the mindset of the American public and government.

Read a book.

Dont being stupid!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI

You mean (((american)))

>The United States was a major benefactor to the United Kingdom in weapons and resources during the European theater before they joined.

Yeah--and to Russia, France, etc. No one cares. The entire reason we entered the war was to cuck the Japs. There was a reason we dropped those nukes when we really didn't have to. We kicked them when they were down.

I can smell the vodka in this post. Based comrade Ivan.

This. Should've been a super elite Joint Nuclear Praetorian Phalanx guading every nuke in every one of their embassies in the world, ready to detonate at the command of the POTUS. We would be colonizing Titan and building floating solar collectors around the sun by now. Instead we're preoccupied by angry people in rags.

and heres donut rolls in!

>1945

here is you (you), burger

I would rather be a donut than a burger

>smile2.jpg
that means there is more.

I'm going to need the rest of those pics senpai.

Back then you guys had only 3 bombs, and used 2 on japan, 3rd one was for tokyo if Tojo played hard to get

>implying it wasn't the jews who made communism and crony capitalism

How many did they have until Soviet Moscow cooked up their first?