Vaping. Redpilled or Degenerate?

Frequent weed use is degenerate, smoking cigarettes has benefits but is extremely unhealthy, but what about vaping? You get a sharper and more productive mind, reduced chance of alzheimers, anxiety and depression from the nicotine in exchange for being addicted and some other detriments (though I'm not sure what is caused by nicotine or by the things in cigarettes). You don't get the bad breath or teeth of a smoker making it considerably better for you than smoking.

If redpilled, doesn't that also mean that a caffeine and nicotine combination for peak brain performance is the most redpilled way of life?

I see a lot of these threads asking if vaping is redpilled as opposed to cigarettes, I think it's up to the individual. Ultimately I don't think you can say the use of a certain item is "redpilled". Being redpilled is a state of mind, not acceptance by others if using an item.
I do think vaping is better than smoking, we know that smoking is generally bad for your health.
t. daily smoker

Generally I'd agree, but this is about chemically altering the mind. I'm leaning on it being redpilled, but I wanted some opposing thoughts to make up my mind. Have you not considered making the switch user?

I have, but I would prefer to just get off the nicotine Jew entirely. It helps me pass the time at work when things are slow. When you get down to it though it's a waste of time and money, in my opinion.

Are you a current cigarette smoker or have you made the switch?

If you're talking to me, I'm not doing either and haven't long time smoked before, but have always liked smoking and generally like the addiction/high energy/sharp mind life style.

Don't you think you'll miss the nicotine benefits though?

I think I'll miss the nicotine, but honestly for me smoking went from an addiction to a more social aspect since I've cut back. Almost all of my friends at work smoke, and they pull me outside more than the craving does. We just bullshit break and it gives us something to do while we talk.

*Bullshit on break.

Nicotine patch is the red pilled delivery system. Improves intelligence and performance. No cravings. No coughing.

How is it possible to have no cravings through patch? How does it differ?

Because it constantly delivers nicotine to you, thus while you have it on you get no cravings.

I vape 0mg nicotine liquids, not degenerate at all

I vape CBD oil. Got a Joyetech eGo AIO Box and some Hemp Pure Mojo

Yes but the fact that you are a cockroach is all the degeneracy you need.

That's sweet coming from a fateritard of the degeneracy capital of the world

Ive recently cut out nicotine (Ive gone 50 days without). I am also trying to cut out weed smoking.

One thing is for sure though, and that is that
Snus > Cigarettes

Eat shit insect

I switched over to vaping for half a year now, it's great. Smoked about 30 cigarettes a day before that, which cost a fortune and fucked up my lungs big time, I did the switch when I developed a persistant smoker's cough. Now I spend about 20 yurodollars a month instead of 140+ and the cough and phlegm are gone. It's the electronic aryan.

>Ladies and gentlemen I give you the Turkroach
>In his natural habitat he scurries from place to place gaining sustenance from superior species i.e. anyone who isn't Turkish
>Once a light is flashed upon them they quickly attempt to hide, but leave their refuse behind for all to see
>Although many assume that roaches would survive a nuclear impact, this particular species will shrivel and die like the miserable creatures they are

I just saw someone vaping for the first time in my life yesterday and he was a student,how embarassing.

current smoker/vaper with 5 years experience of a successful quit period.

It is not redpilled. Yes you will get a slight boost from it's effects but its addiction potential ruins that in the long run. Addiction forms so quickly and it gets to a point where you are smoking to get normal/fix a crave and you no longer get the boost. Trying to stop induces your mind to enter a state that is the exact opposite of the boost.

It's bluepill as shit as it lures you in by feeling useful and pleasant the first few times only to trap you and never let you go.

>Not if you fully manage to quit

No, once addicted, always addicted. The cravings will drop and be less effective but you will always crave to a certain extent. That wont stop me from trying though

I made the switch back in September, I enjoy the flavors and huge clouds plus I don't cough up tar anymore.

>You get a sharper and more productive mind, reduced chance of alzheimers, anxiety and depression
YES YES , YOU GET ALL DAT SHIT , BUY IT , YES YES YO A SMART GOY

>nicotine Jew
vape vs cigs
change seats on the titanic
am I redpilled now?

>Addiction forms so quickly and it gets to a point where you are smoking to get normal/fix a crave and you no longer get the boost.
^ this

puff, puff, Ima get focused, sharper and more productive, puff, puff...hack, hack.

gimme some more starbucks and a coke for lunch hack, hack.

I think you misunderstood my post, by the nicotine Jew I mean both vaping and cigs. They both deliver nicotine, unless of course you put the non-nicotine fluid like our Turkroach user from above.

I like it. It tastes like peppermints and I can breathe better than when I smoked.

I've been running in the mornings and it feels great.

>tfw you stop smoking and suddenly you feel all the damage you've caused as the nicotine leaves your system.

Don't smoke kids.

I have the same mod. Same color. Same tank. And the same added glass.

Blueberry muffin flavor is awesome

It depends. As opposed to cigarettes it's a far better option. Yet, if you're a nu-male faggot who sits around attempting to show off and thinking plumes of water vapor make you look cool then it isn't. Do it on your own time in a private location and it's fairly red-pilled in my opinion. I enjoy nicotine personally so I have bias but it's a waste of money but shouldn't be much of an issue.

Who cares? Many great men smoked and drank. Neither will ruin your life, you have to be extremely excessive with either for it to become a problem. Also vapes are for faggots.

Is there a benefit to doing that or is it just fedora?

Better or worse than just quitting completely?

People think it's cool to do this?

>Also vapes are for faggots
Why?

>doesnt think cigarettes are for poor people

Vape fag here. Smoked from 17-25. Quit after a month of vaping, have vaped for years since. Not a whole lot of nicotine in my juice even.

Tastes, smells, costs all better than cigarettes. Feels a lot easier on your lungs too. Glad I discovered it.

Just smoke weed you will actually get a high off of it and not feel like you are blowing all your money to puff candy flavored cancerous clouds

Just drink coffee

Nobody wants to accept the fact tht as long as you don't vape shitty gook juice at too high of a wattage, you will never receive any adverse health effects from vaping.

>cancerous
>what is vapor

There have already been health risks linked to vaping like the liquid lung and you are retarded if you litteraly just think its "vapor" you are smoking

No science that says it causes cancer. Also vaping has been around for about 30 years. Look it up, the idea came out in the 70's. But it definitely recently hit its stride.

The WHO admitted that vaping is saving lives.

Hurr durrrr vaping is safe because its legal and the government let's me buy it... You are the test subjects to see what long term effects gaping has on the body I'm sure it's not any better than fucking real tobacco

>Hurr durrrr vaping is safe
I never said it was safe retard.

My nigga

Vaping makes you look like one of those fags who drink non-alcoholic beer.

Just smoke, it looks cooler and will get you laid.

I mean come on guys, he's sure!
Put down the inhaler liquid (propalyne glycol) and veggie sugar (vegetable glycerine)! Go get a nice relaxing cigarette! Nothing but the best for your body, including... Uhhh.... UHHH....

It's not though, the point of smoking is the nicotine fix, its the same with vaping. Vaping with no nicotine is the same as drinking non-alcoholic beer.

Vaping with nicotine is infinitely better, but I don't think vaping without is pointless. Smoking anything is fun, gives your mouth something to get busy with. It's like chewing gum.