Black Member of Mensa AMA

Howdy guys. Did a thread a few months ago and it went really well. Got some time to kill so thought I'd try for another.

My IQ is 160 according to the official Mensa test.

Ask me anything!

>tfw that 1 in 10,000 nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys nigger

What do you think of niggers?

Do you agree that your entire race needs to be completely eradicated from this world?

You are smart nigger right, so you should be logical.

were you ever involved in a drive by shooting?

Nigger

:(

If by 'nigger' you mean an unruly black person, I am not a fan.

Eradicated? Wouldn't go that far. But I have traveled a lot and I have come to understand the value of ethnic nationalism. White and Asian countries should be smarter about immigration and their borders.

Nope.

What do you think we should do about the epidemic plaguing black neighborhoods in regards to perpetuating the ghetto lifestyle?

How would you begin to make a change?

Is it just me or is Mensa super pushy with trying to get people to pay for tests?

Do you feel this devalues the experience or is irrelevant?

Is MENSA as filled with dorks as I imagine?

What do you do for work?

>My IQ is 160
Prove it. Say something smart

160 IQ and you still need validation from teenage hicks.

Kill yourself my man.

Why do people think that being a member of mensa is some sort of achievement? It's kind of like having a certificate that you were genetically gifted in running. If you also have an olympic medal, that's an achievement, but that would have been an achievement regardless of your genetic certificate. Similarly, if you have a PhD in particle physics from a good school, that's an achievement, but that achievement is hardly elevated by you being in mensa. In fact, if you are in mensa and don't have something to show for it, you're just a massive waste.

Good for you, tho it's probably more like 1 in 10 000 000. I genuinely only hate niggers as a group because of their crime, uselessness, anti-whiteness and being a tool in leftists' hands. If you don't engage in any of that, I have nothing against you.

>IQ 160
There are no tests that can reliably measure IQ that high, you know.

Doing a quiz online that was shared on jewbook doesn't count jamichaelquan. That's not the Mensa test.

Hey, if you're smart, you could be the change black people need. Bring black people from supporting Marxism into conservativism and your life will improve by 10 fold.

It's a tough question. I try to be an example to those around me but ultimately I'm no great leader or orator. I think the most important thing is for the larger society to stop coddling them.

I don't really care. I paid for the one test to join. I also bought one of their official mugs. Not really struggling with money these days so I don't mind.

It's filled with redditors.

'something smart.' Geez. I dunno, ask me something hard? I work in technology so I could drone on about that. Or ask me something about philosophy.

It's a lonely life :(

>But I have traveled a lot and I have come to understand the value of ethnic nationalism
Wait a second... what would you plan on doing if/when Europe and America go full ethnic nationalist?

I'd imagine you'd be less than happy in Africa, seeing as someone'd probably eat your brain to gain your powers five minutes in

How much of a meme is IQ?

Do you golf less than 125x/year? If so, congratulations! You work harder that obama.

mensa like a phd in econ from princeton or a nobel prise obviously can no longer be trusted

>It's a lonely life :(
Go to more Sigs, brain-bro.

do you have education?
How did you pay for it? Really interested if at 160 IQ you had to use the race card.

Are you a kang?

Assuming that the average IQ of black people is 95 and that the standard deviation is 15 (which is the IQ standard), that's about 4.3 sigma, so about 1 in 100,000

He just needs to go full Black Hitler and gas everyone but the top 0,00005%. Voila, world saved.

I agree with this. Being in Mensa is not a big deal. I cite it for this thread because other people think it is a big deal and it gets attention. There are a lot of Mensans who are just lonely autists doing fuck-all with their gift. I know that for my part, I am NOT wasting my abilities.

I feel the same.

This is correct. They give you a range. 160 is in the middle of mine, so I could be much higher :)

I've shared a picture of my hand next to my membership card before. I can post it later though no doubt skeptics will not be swayed by that. Believe what you wish.

>member of Mensa - a group for people who pay to feel smart
>has to brag about it to retards on Sup Forums
>thinks this makes him accomplished
Fucking kek.

Ethnic nationalism won't happen in any of our lifetimes sadly, unless there's another world wide war against globalist

>filled with Redditors
So you should fit right in.

Out of interest, how much white blood do you have in you? A grandfather at least?

Because if you are 100% African then you are more like 1 in a million.

>Assuming that the average IQ of black people is 95 and that the standard deviation is 15
I don't really believe this. The black IQ is so heavily politicized that it's probably impossible to know the truth now, but from older studies I remember blacks having really small standard deviation, meaning super intelligent individuals are much more rare than in other races.

Hah, this is a good question. Personally I don't think Asian and European countries should ban ALL blacks. Just be super picky. Only accept those with clean records and an income over $100k. And give them an IQ test. I'd be good to go.

It correlates with a lot of positive life outcomes but doesn't guarantee anything. So, partly a meme???

I suck at golf.

I got a scholarship for my undergrad and for my PhD. I had 99th percentile SAT, GRE, and GMAT scores as well as flawless grades and loads of extra-curricular stuff. Yet one cannot know if my race swayed anything. This is one reason why I hate affirmative action.

WE

'Black Hitler' needs to be a direct to DVD movie pronto.

Oh and by the way congrats . 160 is fucking ridiculously smart.

What do you think about jews?

But how can you have an IQ of 160 according to MENSA test when the maximum score is 135?

Do you have a BBC? Does this stereotype outweigh ideas about you being a thug?

100% African doesn't really exist among non-immigrated African-Americans.

>Assuming that the average IQ of black people is 95
>95
>assuming
huh?
It's 85 in the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
>A derived form of MCPH1 called haplogroup D appeared about 37,000 years ago (any time between 14,000 and 60,000 years ago) and has spread to become the most common form of microcephalin throughout the world except Sub-Saharan Africa; this rapid spread suggests a selective sweep.
>except Sub-Saharan Africa

Average_Swedish_Woman.jpg

>Ask me anything!

Are you Yakub?

Hi Mensa Nigger.

Using your supreme intellect and understanding of the Nigger world. What can be done? How do we fix niggerdom so they arn't such a problem to themselves and others? (in general)

What are the best and worst things about Sup Forums?

hey I have a lot of sympathy for my big-dicked brethren. we need to keep united across ethnicity and nationality and make sure the dicklets stay in line

Hey guys I'm an alien from Mars

AMA

We operate on two standards of ideas here. Proof, and content of ideas. I see neither in you that indicate what you say, more so I see typical nigger behavior on display here as well making your story less and less likely. But why would someone lie on the internet?!

t. Muhammad

bro you iz gay

Favorite food, especially when you were a kid?

I'm testing a theory.

touche

My parents are from the Caribbean. Both 100% black. Grandparents 100% black. Beyond that I'm not sure. Maybe way back in Africa someone was raped by a European. Never did a DNA test but to my knowledge I don't have any white blood.

Thanks

The jury is still out for me on the whole "Jewish Conspiracy" meme, but I am open-minded. Certainly they enjoy disproportionate success relative to their numbers. Thomas Sowell has a good essay about them called 'Black Rednecks and White Liberals' I believe.

Already answered this.

Never had any complaints :3

A FUCKING

I'll be sure to take a pic of my bwc for you guys next time

>paying to be in Mensa
another sub-100 IQ cretin detected

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

post proof

>Black
>raped
>by a European
It was and is usually the other way around.

Hey I think I remember You. Are Argies black or white?

can you solve this? I can't on first glance and i'm in mensa range 98-ish percentile.

>Intellectual
>I enjoy the films of Quentin Tarantino

pick one and only one

Sup Forums is not going to fellate you no matter how bad you wish you were white

do us all a favor and quit breathing up all the white mans air

I have an IQ of 146, but i'm an alcoholic degenerate with a degree in mechanical engineering, who works for amazon. I lost my only child in a car crash, I will never achieve anything, because I'm a depressed wreck and hate everything. If killing myself wouldn't cause so much heartache for my family and friends, I would have necked myself ages ago.

Go to bed Thomas Sowell, you need your rest. P.S what's your opinion on black culture keeping it's youth from "acting white"?

>tfw too smart to join mensa.

i feel you bro

What do your parents do for a living? Did you inherit their intelligence?

I didn't ask for these feels, Pakibro.

It's the fourth one

B, i think the dots indicate how filled the shape is

>I lost my only child in a car crash

You could always make another one

Blacks can't have 16 IQ impossible

Feels bad man

C? shapes next to the dots are symmetrical

That's nice dude 160 is impressive. Black or white, who cares? A well behaving and intelligent black man>the white trash

oh wait no they're not.

Do you get that the bible is an IQ test?
So what's the answer?
Believe in magic?

fuck off, let him solve it

You lie about IQ

>My IQ is 160 according to the official Mensa test.

You have to pay a fee for the official Mensa test. The fact that you were willing to do this in order to get validation suggests that your IQ isn't all that impressive.

Yes his IQ is 160 because he says so.And I am KGB Agent

Couldn't the black low IQ problem be solved by allowing exceptional blacks like OP to breed and forbidding all the others? Wouldn't that basically solve racial issues with black people?

Yes, it would. But then again, you could also do the same to white people and there might still be a gap

You guys act like Africa is a complete shit hole. I think that some black people can be educated and civilized by either white or asian people, and taught how to tame their niggers. Take op as example, you pick a black person who is aware of the struggles of their race, and is against the nigger-pride bullshit, we could have 100% african countries with decent education and eventually no niggers anymore, only educated black people.

Make Africa a place the blacks everywhere else want to go back to.

is it the fourth figure?

And I am His Royal Highness the King of Sardinia.

It's the fourth one again

Maybe I should take this Mensa test

I don't know I don't have the answer, but I think it's the second one because dots indicate how filled the figure is? What's the logic for the 4th?

>Mensa
>testing past the 3rd percentile required to join
>not a scam letting everyone that can pay the fee pass

kys nigger

I think it is important to consider why social problems in the black community deteriorated so much after the 1960's. I think the problem is fractured American culture. The fact that there is one standard for whites and another for blacks. Blacks need to be held to account to the same standard as everyone else, otherwise there will always be conflict.

All you lovely people.

>We
lol, ok. Since you speak for the community I'll humor you. I posted a photo of my card twice in earlier threads, once today. I offer no additional proof. Take the thread for what it is. If the content isn't up to your arbitrary standard feel free to move along.

Always loved Italian food, especially pizza and pasta.

>Being too poor to afford a membership that gets you bragging rights and some sweet discounts.

I'll post my membership card again later. Gotta transfer it off my phone.

Indeed!

White Hispanic?

Django Unchained isn't his worst movie, though I agree Tarantino is WAY overrated.

Thanks for sharing. Good luck, bro.

It's sad. I have been accused of being an 'oreo' many times. Crabs in the bucket syndrome. More blacks need to stand up to this mentality and whites need to stand up for their own culture more.

I think I did actually. Both were professors. My father in particular is really brilliant. Did some groundbreaking research in biology.

Why are you a completely different race than a retarded pygmy or an abbo?

Do you have any European ancestry?

OP, I iust posted this in another thread, but here's my take on "nigger" culture.
take the south for example. LOTS of black people everywhere in the south. And it's still only in the big cities do you get stereotypical black violence. how many times have you seen "gang violence in the rural area of blackville" and it's still segregated over there too.

My question is still, what changed in the 60s?
>50s black artists: i wanna hold your hand
>60s black artists: see visions of sleeping peaks Erupting...Releasing all hell that Will shake the Earth from end to end And this ain't bad news, good news, Or any news... it's just the truth, Better save your souls while You can
>70s black artists: let's get funky!
>80s black artists: don't push me, cuz I'm close to the edge
>90s black artists: fuck you nigga I shoot cops and fuck you bitch smoke weed bitch fuck hoes
>2000s black artists: fuck these hoes smoke weed do crack fuck yea fuck bitches do my Dance nigga

What changed? Jimi Hendrix was so influential to ALL music not just rock music and metal in general, why don't u see any more black guitarists? Black musical expression can succeed immensely on guitar. Yet black guitarists and artistry has been on the decline since jimi Hendrix, and there have been no black guitarists since him. But he should have paved the way for more black guitarists.

So wtf happened in the 60s

>mensa

>full of people that want recognition for their intelligence that was measured by an organization instead of an agency

wow, OP I'm super, super impressed.

super, super...

So tell me; would you be contributing to the scientific progress of the world if it wasn't for all of that darned institutionalized racism?

Or is coming to Sup Forums to tell all the racists you're a smarty pants on the top of your to-do list this lovely weekday morning?

> ITT

>White OP man with IQ of 120 after just taking Mensa test LARPS on Sup Forums

>160 IQ
>thinks he is 1 in 10,000
>10,000

nigger get the fuck back to work you dumb fuck

The middle dot indicates a size, the 1st and third dot indicates two separate black filling going opposite directions. The first one has a dot in third spot going vertical in the shape, but it's a different shape from the fourth question so it can be applied differently.

>groundbreaking research in biology
Like artificially increasing his nigger sons intelligence?

>What's the logic for the 4th?
The dots are like flags. 001 corresponds to the horizontal line. 010 corresponds to change in size.

The middle dot indicates a size, the 1st and third dot indicates two separate black filling going opposite directions. The first one has a dot in third spot going vertical in the shape, but it's a different shape from the fourth question so it can be applied differently.

This is my assumption, I want 160Nig to answer