Why are old people allowed to vote? They're going to die soon

Why are old people allowed to vote? They're going to die soon.

Is that a map of how dead people voted?

Why don't young people grow up faster so they will actually vote for rational candidates?

Why are non-whites allowed to vote in white western countries. Their very life here is a privilege, not a right.

Why are people who don't pay taxes allowed to vote?

A

>here
But you are a muslim country m8

Question is why are young people allowed to work? They have not put any work into creating or maintaining the very things they want to give away.

FPBP OP BTFO

Why are you promoting genocide OP

It's funny because in the mock highschool elections Trump won

Why are Jews allowed to vote? They're going to die soon

>Its as if Hillarys "MUH RUSKIES" shit paid off on the generation that lived through the cold war propaganda.

I'm not surprised and I'm thrilled Hydrogen Hillary lost.

Same question, but for liberal cucks.

>Why are old people allowed to vote?
The question insinuates everyone is as selfish and vapid as the common 20-something-year-old. The reality is older generations empathise with the up and coming generations. It's not a complex idea. It's a petty and short-sighted question.

wow, CTR is still at it.... I thought Hillary had given all of her money to Jill"Scamming the libtards" Stein

oh shit

>Social security
>empathizing with up and coming generations

Those dusty cunts are going to have to pick one or the other because my ass is currently paying taxes to sustain an unsustainable social security system.

maybe because they have life experiences they wish to impart before leaving

You want to stop old people from voting?

People who have fought in wars to ensure your right to vote, people who watch their friends and buddies blown to pieces, you want to stop those people from voting?

Go ahead.

time for the urn

The dumbest least experienced people prefer Hillary.

Gee really massages my almonds.

Based pajeet FPBP

Why are old people taxed? They're going to die soon.

You are not going to like 2020 then

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Why are old people allowed to run for office? They're going to die soon.

To protect the young
Top kek

Define 'old'. You can be 60 and still live another 20 years these days.

wtf i love pajeet now

Yeah, why let people who've more life experience, have a better understanding on how the world works, and seen the consequences of their actions, over the people who only started following politics a year or so ago?

this

Hey CTR, I thought Hillary gave the last of her money to Jill "Scamming the libtards" Stein... what are you still doing here?

Why do young people vote if their brains aren't fully developed?

Holy Shit Raj, you're on fire.

>1 post by this ID

what does this even mean?
each user has a different ID in different threads.

Ofc OP will have only 1 post/id in his own thread if he doesn’t participate in the discussion he created.

If anything the voting age should be higher. Old people have more experience and actually know (in general) what works and what doesn't. Fuck young people.

but they let you live in the basement while you look for a job.

This. Trump won the white vote, aka the vote of legal citizens and people actually contributing something to society.

>Why are people who don't pay taxes allowed to vote?
1/2 the nigs in canuckda would not be allowed to vote.

Because they're not progressive faggots like you, OP. You fucking suck.

FPBP!!!

>milennials were convinced to vote for a neoconservative career politician warhawk, just because it has a vagina

they will cause another great depression

>Why are old people allowed to vote?
They're still citizens regardless of your hurt feelings.

Because they have lived long enough to gain a modicum of wisdom which the young sufferers of USI syndrome, such as yourself, lack.

It means that they are just creating bait threads to distract people and then fucking off to create more of these fucking threads, pushing quality threads off the catalog, which is why you should sage these shitty fucking threads

you should check how fast young blacks from being thugs. why should they vote if they're going to die anyways too?

>Why does the Leaf insist on commenting about our elections? They're going to be overrun with Mexicans soon.

>Why are people with different opinions allowed to vote

Why are young people always complaining about old people, yet only get smarter by getting older.

White under-30s voted for Trump
Your map is blue becuase there are more under-30s PoC who blockvote for Democrats

White under-30s voted for Trump too

> be murican
> Be 18
> Dont even grow pubes
> Dont know anything
> Thinks their votes should count more

Millenials don't know shit about the world.
Old people know lots about it.
Maybe ONLY old people should be allowed to vote?

Good question. Especially since Trump won the young white vote.