"user, do you think black lives matter?"

>"user, do you think black lives matter?"

fuck off nigger

Buncha niggers like you

Nope.

Yeah, they matter 3/5ths as much as everybody else's.

>implying your pic is a black person
Why dont you look at real African nose, lips, hair, jaws and other features that are actally black? Im surprise how dumb these niggers are.

All lives matter equally.

Who the fuck are you and why are you talking to me.

Don't you see I'm trying to shitpost naked in my own home!

Damn niggers always breaking into shit.

You're not black. You're mixed.

Black lives matter consists of too many hoodlums just looking to break shit, the people that they throw their support behind are confirmed criminals who took very deliberate criminal actions which directly lead to their death, and they almost seem to be advocating for blacks to be exempt from the law.

Kinda muddies whatever positive spin you want to put on the phrase 'black lives matter'. You act like it's a purely noble cause but in practice it's anything but.

Hey CTR, I thought Hillary gave the last of her money to Jill "Scamming the libtards" Stein... what are you still doing here?

I will once daquan stops shooting Tyrone over some skittles and half a gram

If BLM was a pro-black movement that focused on the black community itself instead of rabidly fucking with everyday normal folk and blaming white people for everything, it wouldn't get so much as half the shit it gets, here or elsewhere.

less than fecal matter
t. Moonman

The last time I got asked this I said they need to choose their martyrs better. This made a white, neon blue hair SJW call me an Uncle Tom with a little dick.

No.

No. The whole world would be a better without those.

If she let's me fuck they do for that night

They're worth less than fecal matter.

Where is your master? I will have your tongue for your unauthorized speech.

the only life that matters to me is yours bb ;-)

Every protest is a riot, every martyr is a thug, all their leaders are con men and the followers are fools.

By jove! I definitely think not!
Your continued existance as a race has no beneficial effects on this world, nor its inhabitants in any way whatsoever.
You, as a race are nothing but a burden to this planets resources and it's inhabitants.
In fact, the only time your race has been usefull in the slightest was when you were forced to do manual labour, and even for that you do not serve a purpose anymore, since such labour has been replaced by machinery.

Your lives do not matter, and I kindly request you stop taking in valuable air this instant.

Kind regards,

a concerned and well meaning man of the civilised world.

>Y-y-yes Shaniqua
>hiding power level

Your life matters to me sweetheart.

>do you think black lives matter

Even niggers know their lives don't matter.

Why they are allowed to roam free in civilized countries is a mystery. It'll rectify itself soon, though. Everything has a breaking point.

Nothing really matters in the end.

What country are u

Yeah, but me and my families lives as well as our personal property matter just a little bit more.

GOD BLESS THE BRITISH!

You're going to the gas chamber, Shaniqua

not to me, no

Yes, but only bc we need free labor.

>Rhodesians
>British
American education

> Not posting the superior version

Pretty sure this is Belgians in Congo

No

I'll give you a food stamp to fuck off.

>RIP HARAMBE
jesus kek

Is that real

Yes, black lives matter.
They don't take precedence over human lives, though.

>She's almost white
Kindof?

About as much as the average nigger

>that post
>that flag

It's a tinder match!

Those lips are disgusting. Take out the fucking make up and I would gladly fuck her.

Nobody matters, fuck off.

Because I don't want to stir up trouble and trigger anyone, I'd probably just laugh a little and say...

>"Well, I sometimes think no lives matter."

...while thinking to myself...

>"God damn, I love being white."

What flag is that?
Where did you find the pic of the attractive black girl?
Got any more?

>Oiink