The only niggers in our country are the Gyppos you dumb fucking burger
These people featured in the video are Bulgaria's "whites"
Now fuck off and die you nigger-cock devouring faggot

It's a cookery show.

Disgusting tatars.The lot of them.

You're thinking of the Ukrainians.

Is that doggo getting hurt? Won't watch

How am I not surprised by the poster

yes they're spinnin him around with a rope and then drops the poor doggo in the cold water

What are they doing, making a dog dizzy? Or are they torturing it to death?

They are spinning the dogs, and those dogs that cant fight back untill they reach water, get hanged....

Kek

Is this gypsy magic? Does it make your crops grow faster?

Thats because they are literary Tatars. Turkified slavs (7th century) that got turkified AGAIN for five hundred fucking years (1371-1878) .
Go back to Volga, Bulgars.

ask them.

how can you do that to the most loyal of animals?
Fucking disgusting Turks

they say it keeps evil spirits away

based serb as usual laying the cold hard truth.

Oh my god... homeless people in Bucharest literally eat stray dogs.

lol link?

>torturing dogs for whatever reason
I'll never understand how they could do this.
I'd honestly have a easier time killing a human then I would a dog.

>Serb calls other people Turkified slavs

Kek. Serbia is the second most cucked nation by Ottomans, following only Greece. Your very DNA has been irreparably turk'd

abusing dogs is the literal border between western civilization and turkic hordes, Yancho. We do not have dog abusing rituals, like your turkotatar horde.

then he didn't got hurt

You sound like an angry little kid.

What moral dilemma is there?
This is wrong!
In b4 hurr durr newfag please go you havent seen nothing yet.
Sensless bullying is never justified.

That being said Bulgarians arent the niggers of the Balkans, theyre the backstabbers of the Balkans.

The spinning causes the dog to be confused and then dropping the dogs in ice cold water makes most not survive.

Dogs somtimes kill smaller animals for fun too, why is it hard to understand?

First post best post

People are such whiny faggots. This does not kill or probably even hurt the dog. It's a stupid tradition but the dogs don't even care that much. If anything, laugh at them for thinking this wards off rabies.

Deal with your own people before talking trash to others.

We got plenty of your nice citizens on our streets begging for cash.

Fucking build your own country so people can live in it, asswipe!

Fuckers throw your problems all over the EU.

Poles.

The only way to deal with gypos is to genocide them.We are actually helping in destroying EU , so this process can come sooner.Thanks for helping us,

Wee,doggie going for a weee ride in amusement park

Fucking slavs man everytime, it seems a little retarded to be doing this, what is their reason ?

>Bulgarians betraying their doggos
I am not surprised, really.
And humans go hunting for sport. Your point?
Its about the trust that dogs show them.
They literally betray someones trust for sport. How can you say thats not barbaric? Thats abo tier.

I don't know if they are, but I've never seen bulgarian posters always starting butthurt threads about their neighbours constantly calling them niggers or badmouthing them. It always seems to be the other way around.

discord.gg (slash) 7htJSBx

daily reminder that this is a bait thread made by a gyppo discord group

>dog dies cause he takes a short swim in autumn

dude, wut?

slavized turkic people to be exact. they were volga tatars more than thousand years ago and spoke some form of turkic but not anymore appearently.

calm down, nigger

mars acasa ciganule ca-mi bag pula in ma-ta aia nespalata la pizda de 5 luni

Sadiq pls delet this

liar bozgor

>Thread about bulgarian hurting dog for fun
>hurr durr poles

You have some brain problems?

You're right, you only have dog fucking rituals.

Just do a little google search of Beograd stafford next time to learn more about Serb culture

a lot of americans have fucked animals too, user.

Literally nigger Chink tier, they should all be gassed.

thanks for proving me right

Slavs overall are subhumans.

ukrainean pussy is cash though...

They are but second is romania

>The only niggers in our country are the Gyppos
and romanians are gyppos, what's your point?

>Triggered

nice photoshop,post another then

triggered subhuman psheks detected

The difference being America doesn't try to make it itself out to be the purest Christian righteous nation on the face of the earth where everybody is your friend and your priest smiles upon you as he reminds you to go kill some turks for the daily kebab removal

>photoshop
>trying this hard

ITT

you won't be callin me a gyppo when i stick my white cock up your women's ass you filthy hohol

kek

>flying dogs
wtf I love albania now

I can't see anything on discord, and anyone here is free to join and see for themselvs in General.Stop photoshopping pics szorostalpuak bozgor.

>filthy tatar trying to justify his niggerness

It's funny because its true

Britian is always unique while over countries get plain bigger immigration we get white nigger immigration

Their whores are top-tier.Other than that who cares.

Moralfags fuck off, this video was funny as fuck

you a furry or just a vegetarian?

Greek whores are no where near top tier but by god they are the cheapest, cheaper than Slav cunny they fuck for food

The video says its to ward off rabies...

Hahahah fucking idiot

Turkics respected nature and animals more than any other culture in history. Our whole culture, traditions and religion were based around this

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

There's nothing wrong with its ancient pagan tradition, Germanics ritual SLAUGHTER horses.

>Turkics respected nature and animals more than any other culture in history. Our whole culture, traditions and religion were based around this
I heard the same statement 100 times from different people.

Go eat wolf shit you filthy cockroach

Nothing ancient or pagan about OP video.

>salty bulgarian fag
Bulgarian girls are learning Greek in order to come and work to Greek brothels.
Greek whores are usually terrible at sex and overpriced as shit.

they never say it's to ward off rabies, only in the video description

they say it's a tradition, and they do it to scare the dogs because they used to bother the people

by the looks of the crowd i'd say it's done for fun

Yeah it it ancient tradition to scare rabies

And?

>Historically the ritual was performed in many other parts of Bulgaria as well and although the exact practice varied regionally, e.g. whipping or beating the dogs instead of spinning them, it was performed on the same date and with the same goal. Reports of this type of ritual can be found as early as 1869.[1]

don't some slavs also dip their babies in icy water to protect them from diseases?

i think this looks similiar also.

it's ok if they eat them later and not waste

I'm not Bulgarian but I respect them more than you broke welfare queen olive niggers

But then again how much respect can you have for slavshit yuropoors

Pardon me this post was meant for you

How come when I went to Turkey you had roaming packs of sick dogs and restraunt owners woudl through plates at them to get them to go away? Apparently Antalya has had a string of dog attacks as well.

Its good you romanigger
German behead horse and put on poll to scare people's away!

Boi what you talking about? Kebab are the niggers of europe.
Remove kebab comrades

>don't some slavs also dip their babies in icy water to protect them from diseases?

This is a paleo-balkanic ritual that was adopted by eastern christianity, it's called "Boboteaza" in romanian, and is done in the coldest day of the winter "Boboteaza",mostly in Romania from what I've read.

There is also the Eastern Christian ritual of men diving in icy cold water, a christian tradition to commemorate Jesus baptising in Jordan....

The Balkans must unite against mass immigration and the roaches who profit from it. Stop with the bait threads.

kek

I said turkics not the pseudo-turks who call themselves turks but actually are ar*bs, k*ds and other various racemixed middleastern trash

strays are common in turkey. they are generally taken care by the folks in the neighbourhood, not the government (not because government and municipalities wouldn't like to put them to sleep or smthng but people get really triggered about it) in touristic residences this is more fucked up than it sounds because in winter antalya, bodrum etc. lose more than half of its population; which means no one to look after the dogs so they get all kinds of diseases malnourishment etc.

thanks for the info, didn't know you also did it in the winter. most religions have their roots in the past. i heard russians believed that cold baptism would prevent you from catching cold so maybe this dog-dipping has to do with something in the past that they'd believe it will prevent dogs from catching the virus.

we're p much more united than we've ever been
this is just banter

I was in Bulgaria and the people in general seemed kinda different from other Europeans, even compared to their neighbors like Serbia and Romania.
It can be little things like the inverted yes/no head movement or something like burning themselves alive in protest (google it, happened several times just a few years ago).
Just a bit weird overall.

>Petronela

wtf are you on about, if it wasnt for bozgors, bulgaria would be my nr1 meme country, no offense lad ;)

fuck off with that vegan shit

the only ones not being niggers in europe are the fucking germans, polish and british u cockroaches

LMAO i cant tell if youre serious, you, sweden, england and maybe belgium are the laughing stock of the EU, LITERALLY the most cucked countries of our recent history. How do you ever type, shouldnt you be prepping jamal?

>ritualistic sacrifice
>to scare people away

really? people? only people who'd get scared of beheaded horses i know of are centaurs or people who live in godfather movies.

are you sure that's not to scare off spirits or something?

nice one kek