SWEDEN YES

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/01/centuries-tradition-disappearing-swedish/

>A Swedish cultural tradition celebrated for hundreds of years, the annual candlelit Lucia procession, is dying out across Sweden several news outlets have reported.
>The two main causes for declining interest in the “very Swedish”, Christian tradition is due to a more ‘outward-looking’ young generation, and that the procession is deemed insufficiently inclusive of migrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/blog/latest-survey-finds-25-of-french-teenagers-are-muslims/
youtube.com/watch?v=XDmTukVqaCs
youtube.com/watch?v=pAoL07ddG2E
thelocal.se/20140821/swedish-artist-jailed-for-race-hate-pictures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>france
>white
>christian

>breitbart.com

good thread OP

>huehue think he is white

>the procession is deemed insufficiently inclusive of migrants

Damned brainwashed idiots.

We meet here today to honor the life of Sweden. We give thanks for her life and ask God to bless her now that their time in this world has come to an end.

For Sweden, the journey is now beginning. But for us, there is loss, grief and pain. Every one of us here has been affected - perhaps in small ways, or perhaps in transformative ones- by Sweden. Hers life mattered to us all.

It is important for us to collectively acknowledge and accept that the world has fundamentally changed with her passing. We are all grieving. Life will not be the same - nor should it be. Together, let us open our hearts and commemorate the impact Sweden had on us.

Sweden is now safe. She is already on their way to heaven to enjoy all which awaits there. Let us say this final farewell to her body as we commit Sweden's physical form to its natural end.

Sweden, we bless you and thank you for being a part of our lives. We honor your life on Earth and we pray for your peace ever-after. We will not forget you. Go well into the kingdom of heaven.

We have been remembering with love and gratitude a life that touched us all.

I encourage you to help, support and love those who grieve most. Allow them to cry; to hurt; to smile and to remember. Grief works through our systems in its own time.

Remember to bless each day and to live it to the full in honor of life itself - and of Sweden. We often take life for granted and yet it is the greatest gift God gave us.

I would now like to invite to the front anyone who would like to share some remarks about Sweden
Alternatively, push F to pay respects.

>ahméd thinks hes white

beautiful post. F for you too, UK. youre done for.

>dying out across Sweden
That's a big fat lie.

Some Muslim nationalities Somalis Sudanese Iraqis Pakis Swedes...

Nigger please.

Just when I got out of school the libs started ruining those things.

You were supposed to start letting men be lucias and women were supposed to be allowed to be gingerbread men

liberals and feminists ruin everything

(((breitbart)))
nice source

this

nice fake news, OP.

Breitbart is still better then any leftist media

It's not dying out though. It's still celebrated in every school. Why lie about the situation in Sweden when it's already bad?

wouldn't be surprised if its pretty much dying out in the more multicultural schools

why would schools not start removing it if their school is like 60% Muslim, I can see peope complaining about it and the muslim guys not wanting to do it

>alright i'll do it but no way im gonna wear that faggy dress, only if I can wear me cool gangsta adidas pants

doubt it's dying out thought but yeah probably being phased out in many schools

KEK approves

I was outraged, and looked into it. Seem like where I live (Gothenburg), there has been an 'official' Lucia since 1935, now they've stopped. HOWEVER, the church is holding several days of Lucia-stuff, and they are fully booked well in advance, the TV will have some Lucia-singing. When I was growing up and until now (I'm 28) the only connection I've had with Lucia is partaking in the Lucia-walks as a kid, and watching it on TV, and that will probably continue, so I'm pretty sure Lucia is here to stay. We'll see a lot more nigger Lucias though, which is fucking abbhorrent.

>Sweden
>Church

Pick one

We've got plenty ffs.

A nigger-Lucia (name derives from Latin "lux", meaning "the light") would hilariously ironic, though.

Plenty of nigger cock in your ass maybe :DDDD

F

We hardly knew the real you, Sweden.

Ill join the finish army if u guys go into a full war on swedistan, pls grorious mongorians

>We'll see a lot more nigger Lucias though, which is fucking abbhorrent.

already happends

Sweet Jesus, how cucked can one country be.

Well he is right
With all my respect frenchbro but you have a huge population of niggers and muslims
It is just a matter of time before they become the majority of the french people

my window literally looks on one of like 5 churches in my city

I'm looking at the spire tower right now, faggot

Yes, I know. That is why it is GOOD that the government is dropping it. I'm sure most privately organised Lucias wont have nigger muslim lesbian lucias.

Pretty sad, it's almost completely died out here. Many of the active Lutheran congregations switched to a simple candlelight celebration.

oddly things not inclusive of migrants is what sweden should do more of

RECORD STATUS:
[ ] NOT CORRECTED
[X] CORRECTED

Why the fuck would you do that?
Then forbid Ramandan and other shitskin traditions in schools then.
Im fucking disgusted at this, Swebros.
At least it will live on Norway.

Get that hothead outta here.

RIP Sweden
Swedipoos get in here answer some questions
>How has this affected your life
>What's the general feel of swede currently? Somber?
>Is there anything visibly different since the passing? What exactly does this mean??

Thank you for your time and answers.

Lucia is a typical cozy tradition, going on at plenty of places.

But I see the total subversion that the SJW feminist culture has. They define traditions as racist, and change them. Suddenly there HAS to be a black Lucia, there HAS to be a MAN (gay/transgender) Lucia. If you do it the old fashioned way with a white blonde girl, you're a RACIST.

This is the subversion of a culture, by making it ashamed of itself, injecting new values that represent something else entirely.

Too late
pjmedia.com/blog/latest-survey-finds-25-of-french-teenagers-are-muslims/

wtf is this bullshit lie?

What a load of crook shit by breitbart

Schools here and in Sweden has always done Lucia, and will continue to do , no matter what some cherrypicked articles say

This Lucia shit looks like some faggy Lutheran/protestant heresy shit. Good riddance.

This maked me really sad desu, we need to un-cuck sweden.

>yea thats not going to happend kms

F

Farewell big brother :(

F

it's catholic

>burger thinking sweden has gone down because of some feminists and shitskins in the capital making headlines

Did you even read
???

Every swedish tradition is modified to be changed to align with the leftist ideology (naive). If there is a white person -> change it to a black person. If it's a traditionally christian tradition -> change it to a muslim tradition.

Go over the top to praise the benefits of muslim way of life and traditions. Never report on the very real and true downsides.

Always speak of the benefits of refugees. Never cover the terrible consequences of importing masses of uneducated, culturally misfit people.

If you raise any question, you are labelled a racist and should be ashamed. Be ashamed of your culture as a swede.

The "child refugee" problem illustrates this perfectly. GROWN FUCKING MEN, so many of them, report to be children, NOONE QUESTIONS IT, and we are not allowed to test their age objectively. This is the IDEOLOGICAL BLINDFOLD that will lead us off the cliff.

Sharia laws are not far away, our government will be infiltrated and our entire country will be destroyed.

Traditional die all the time, it's no big deal. Swedes used to be pagan and practiced the Norse religion, with all the holidays, customs, and traditions along with it. Then they converted to Christianity, and practiced Christian holidays and traditions. Now they're following secularism/Islam. It's not a problem. Swedes today aren't the Swedes from a hundred years ago. There isn't anything wrong with that.

Lucia is based as fuck. A tradition that managed to capture Christianity and Pagan traditions.

>F
I'll miss those ViKANGS
Sveka Rike when?

It's actually awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDmTukVqaCs

It's a Swedish tradition in memory of Santa Lucia you Bergoglio-cum swallowing jewified junkercunt.

(Cough)
Wordpress.com/2010/12/13/the-story-of-saint-lucia/amp/

Here is comedy sketch parody lucia parody skit thing

youtube.com/watch?v=pAoL07ddG2E

So we're looking at a very non-PC mass deportation, second holocaust, or giving up completely...

Fuck brown people. Fuck them all to death. There needs to be another Hitler or white culture is dead. What the fuck can we even do?

How do your own police (fucking white males) rationalize treating native swedes like shit?

even if it was protestant heresy, thats still better than islamic heresy

Police have never treated me like shit. I actually like the pigs all things considered, they seem to actually care.

Luckily whites won't just suddenly stop existing, and if Trump and brexit tells us anything it's that we are getting sick of this shit. I'm afraid it needs to get much worse and fast before anything drastic Like that happens. Ironically enough germany is on that path

Currently quitting in droves.

100% a lie
it's sensationalism at its worst
breitbart is such a kike website
Lucia is still going strong in both Sweden and Norway

I would even say that the police are the last institution in Sweden that I'm capable of respecting, they are very impartial and professional during all this bullshit.

>Arrest whites for hate crimes for saying things

Looks like an opportunity for migrants to get hired on, the last nail in the coffin

Provide proof for your statements.

I used to do this as a kid and i have watched my little sister do it too, its a great tradition. Please tell me it is alive and well in Denmark. PLEASE TELL ME ITS ALIVE AND WELL!!!!!!!!!!!

F. They.. they were like enough living elves.. so sad.

thelocal.se/20140821/swedish-artist-jailed-for-race-hate-pictures
Well I guess you could blame the courts

Hitler loved poo in loos
And respected islam
But at least he was not a cuckservative
And kept his country white

I hate this place :( Im gonna go full postal soon. People need to die.

They'll take our Lucia from our cold dead hands.

there is nothing wrong with poo in loos or islam, as long as they stay with their respective peoples far away from me

You live there dude check it out by yourself.

Less than 2 years until an SD government forms.

With this liberal bullshit trend of free love, young sex, and race mixing it won't be very long. At least they're pro abortion but that is such a small flicker of hope.

Hold tight Swedish men and women. A turn of events is coming. We will avenge you.

God just look at that image. It's fucking beautiful. And we are giving it away for... For what? Fuck me I am depressed now.

The courts are very corrupt and are definately compromised. There exists a lawyer guild and anyone who dosen't follow the current agenda is barred from practicing their trade (lawyer)

The head of the guild has connections to the royal family and all those asshole pseudo aristocrats. The police are just doing their job, both ways, which is why I can still respect them.

They ran out of actual Swedish women to do it.

nu er lucia dod skudt med pebernod.

we didnt know that pebernod was a metaphor for mudslimes, sadly it is in decline here too cause muh region, for atleast 5 years here our locals schools dont visit a church anymore in dec like before and such and our school cafiteria doesnt have frikadeller and such cause pig

> tfw in the future Finland will celebrate more swedish traditions than sweden if not already

Why the fuck are you calling our policemen pigs? Are you a fucking blatte or what?

You are damn right. The day its gone is the day im going breivik

I think its in 11 days. Ill check up on it.

Because alt-right media sources and /pol like to troll the fuck out of Sweden. Just another evidence it's all fake as fuck news.

INTE FRIKADELLERNA, FAN TA ER OCH DESS LIKE, RÖVARE; GANGSTERS OCH FÖRRÄDARE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That is probably what will happen. We'll have a severe increase of muslims in the police force, and a severe decrease in competence.

Where do you live broder? You better be kidding.

Just burn refugee shelters/mosques, no need to throw your life away.

Svansen på grisen går runt runt runt
runt runt runt, runt runt runt.
Svansen på grisen går runt runt runt
genom hela stian.

Munnen på grisen går nöff nöff nöff
nöff nöff nöff, nöff nöff nöff
Munnen på grisen går nöff nöff nöff
genom hela stian.
Trynet på grisen den rotar i gyttjan
rotar i gyttjan, rotar i gyttjan
Trynet på grisen den torat i gyttjan
Hela dagen lång.

Klövarna på grisen de traskar runt
traskar runt, traskar runt.
Klövarna på grisen de traskar runt
Genom hela stian.

I'm catholic and it's not. Saints are a catholic thing and there gorillions of them, but never have I even heard of her.

"There's nothing wrong with cancer, so long as I don't have it"

in vestjylland, im not kidding , its a majority venstre political, so yeah....

Cozy tradition desu.

Lussekatter is great aswell.

>You lived through childhood and school with traditional swedish christmas

Feels good man
Also this is a massive red pill on all those kids, they are all angry they will missing out and get their childhood ruined they will become nationalistic as they grow up

its not your responsibility to civilize savages

islam works for them, why should they have to try to adapt to a system designed for whites?

I think our government picked a mosque :(

Go home, Ahmed, you realise we Swedes feel sick everytime we see your face, right?.

Lighten up, fag