GERMANY NO

GERMANY NO.

express.co.uk/news/world/738955/muslim-christmas-market-germany-islam-R-desheim-danger-concerns

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/27/merkel-worried-islam-recorder-christmas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm honestly surprised they didn't just take down the Christmas Market instead

Why would fucking sandniggers even be at a fucking CHRISTMAS market if they don't celebrate christmas. Why don't they go and bother some fucking jews and their hanuta

>setting up a booth for your desert death cult on a Christmas market
Honestly I think they were rather concerned for him than anyone else.

Don't give them ideas, still early days.

This must be a fake!

This is the first time in years that I've actually felt a little bit proud of Germany.

For once they did the (bare-minimum) right thing.

>Story goes viral
>Germans outraged
>Media interviews the Muslims who were asked to leave
>Sob story ensues
>Petition to allow them back at christmas market
>Petition successful! Mayor concedes
>"Christmas and Islam ARE compatible"
>Antifa delighted
>Go to Christmas market and sing songs about Dresden
>Act surprised when Le Pen takes France

FUCK

Don't worry, they will sing the call to prayer at midnight mass or some other dumb shit to make up for it

RACISM AND ISLAMOPHOBIA!

NO! STOP THIS!!

>Get blown the fuck up by an Ackbar dude

I know a few good muslims (actually work jobs, love this country, support local football teams, assimilate well ~ even when some of them have more reason to hate this country than most; twice divorced, alimony, can't see their kids ~ yet still some of the friendliest people I've never met) and they celebrate chirstmas in their own way.

They don't give out presents because "That's how Christians celebrate", but they do have a large family dinner, where they all get to see each other because no one works Christmas.

The problem is, like with this guy, some of them (especially the young, and the refugees) are dogmatic. He knows what he's doing, trying to turn this holiday into something about him and his religion. It's a stepping stone that will likely escalate ~ something I'm surprised Germans noticed and squashed before it got too big.

Literally a subversive invasion. One stall becomes too. Handing out leaflets soon becomes screaming at people telling them Christmas is offensive.
It builds up.

>>Go to Christmas market and sing songs about Dresden
>explode

Because they know they are always the victims, and because they hate you.

Victims of your stupidity, just like the rest of europe.

Germany was so progressive too.

Fuck off hitlers. All you know how to do is start world wars and be a shit race of people Germany should have become USSR Territory.

>Why would fucking sandniggers even be at a fucking CHRISTMAS market if they don't celebrate christmas

Fucking Christ Hans.

Islam is inherently fascist. Spread by the sword.

Implying Christmas markets have anything to do with religion and that people go there because they are such practicing christians

If Christmas Markets were a religious thing they would go bancrupt very fast in Germany.

You need to pay a lot of money - and apply months beforehand to set up a shop at a Christmas market.
I assume the Musels did not do that and that therefore their stand was taken down.

>Using the express as a source for anything

You're a spastic

to be quite honest I don't think a Christmas market is the right place for this kind of information

Lmao. Expect a lawsuit with the obvious outcome next year.

Britain started the war

I'm Muslim and our family decorates, gives out presents, and have a feast. We just don't put any religious weight to it. It was just a present and food day.

This.

Merkel is going to ANGRY

>All you know how to do is start world wars and be a shit race of people

Better shut up then :^)

Indeed.

I mean, it's not . . . say . . . a TRUMP . . but it's something, at least.

Look at this leprechaun commie nigger.

You'd be salivating for Hitler's dick if he didn't betray your beloved Stalin.

How are these inaccurate?

Why don't you go have a celebratory starving fest or some shit and fuck off. Race war when

Nah.

> this is what pol actually believes

I love how these guys have the balls to try that.

You think some Christian fucks would open up a booth in a sandnigger bazaar? Fuck no, too sissy to do that.

That doesn't matter Boris. What matters is how insulting and backwards they can be for someone who says they learned from the past. My friend who went to germany told me all about how the fast food staff shouted at him to collect his food. And again they shouted at him when he tried asking his tour bus driver a question. I'm sick of the Germans anyway and smart money says they will start world war 3 because thats what germans like to do apart from hide their hitler side and eat asparagus all fucking day.

if anything this makes me have faith in the express lol

>race war
>islam is a race

Even if it WAS a race, it does take you verrry long to even take ISIS down eh ?

USA is supporting the IS-faction, genius.

horror stories are not allowed :3

A lot of white liberals should die in the race war.

>>> r/conspiracy

Where the fuck is your flag?

>Rare no-flag post?

Germans really are wierdos.
I guess all the decent ones died in war

You're even too pussy to actually go on the road speaking out against them. It's always the commies who are on the street being loud. And then you're the one calling them pussies. How are you not embarrassed, you lack self awareness so much

Didn't read the article, huh? The mayor was 'amazed by so much intolerance'.

There are people who manage those things, so I doubt it. They would have been told to fuck off right away. My guess is they did everything the right way, except lying about or leaving out what exactly they were going to sell.

Die in a fire, sand monkey.

>Germany NO

lol, you wish. They probably had to leave because they didn't have a permit for their stall.
I'm pretty sure they would have been able to stay if they had asked the city for a place before the event.
They also could have been a sausage stand- the situation wouldn't be different.

The Germens were gud bois! They dindu nuffin!

Yeah, that would be much more plausible. Is this story fake?

> Germany should have become USSR Territory.

The currently non-cucked half did, so I agree. Imagine if all of Europe wouldn't have suffered from the American cancer.

I didn't call anyone a pussy, you just said that because everyone knows they are pussies. Wtf would I go out on the street for? You feel for the regressive meme
>He who shouts the loudest wins
I have no qualms with smashing a cucks face in, or shooting a dyed haired Marxist in the face, but doing that means going to prison for what? Killing an insignificant waste of safe space
If you were white you'd understand what rational thought was.
This is your last month of free internet, thank god

This.

They just make a "POOR NIGGERS IN GERMANY" story out of it.

Fuck off with your "I am a well integrated Muslim and I love western culture" agenda. Go and fuck an 8 year old like your religion tells you while I will celebrate christmas with my family. Because christmas is not about food and presents but it's about family and religion and if you really want to celebrate christmas you have to be christan! Srsly fuck off. Go back to the desert where you can fuck goats and little girls while aloha snackbar exploding yourself.

Well duh unless you let muslims shut down anything christian wherever they go

Give them time m8.

>happy holidays

They weren't allowed to spread the religion of rape and murder for peace?

Merkel will be outraged!

>Yes goy, go to mass manifestations where you will be filmed, IDed and as soon as it turns violent arrested. We won't do anything with your ID and recordings we swear.
You fell hard for the Gandhi meme. This country did too, it's so fucking obvious that pacific resistance is counterproductive to your own interests and yet fucking everyone takes to the streets for any bullshit reason here.

Maybe because they're provocative pieces of shit?

>If you really want to celebrate the winter solstice you have to be Christian! Be right back buying a tree symbolic of Pagan traditions!
The stupidity of religious people never ceases to amaze me.

Those muslim calls for a prayer are llegal here tho

Fuck off back to plebbit andorra nigger

I know what you mean mate. I know some pretty based Muslims who do get involved with the cultural events of Britain and enjoy them in their own way, whilst still maintaining their own holidays and faith.

A part of me truly has no problem with these people on an individual level and I'd happily live alongside them. The issue is they are rare as fuck and when you look at Islam and MENA culture as a whole you realise just how incompatible it is with our own values. To become one of these truly integrated Muslims, they have to almost outcast themselves from their own people, which as shown by the Shopkeeper last year who was absolutely Harram by wishing his customers a Happy fucking Easter, makes them a target.

I'm more than happy to indulge in others cultures and beliefs if my own are respected and allowed to be upheld. Hindus seem pretty good for this. At a warehouse here the Hindus organise a big thing for Diwali and get all the Brits, Poles, whoever wants to take part involved, then they also get involved with Christmas. Can't fault that desu

The media gives them a license to attention whore based on their identity. See also the fucking Muslim women in the USA who wear American flags as their headscarfs.

As an aside things will get worse among their children. They are going to yell at them for not being religious enough yet the children will see their hypocrisy in the ways many will embrace aspects of Western culture. If that isn't a recipe for jihad, I don't know what is. Many of our countries can look forward to becoming France or Lebanon.

>hanuta

THESE THINGS ARE FUCKING AMAZING

WARNING
Pro-muslim shills at work

Dont make us have to come over and annex you taytoniggers

It's about reciprocation, what do you think Muslims would have done if Christians had set up a stall at an Eid celebration ?

The west has bent over backwards for these inbred subhumans. Allow mosques, allow parades, allow economic migrants/refugees. It's how we're repaid that has everyone's backs up. How many Christians can freely worship in a church in Saudi Arabi or Pakistan ? How many Christmas parades do you see in UAE on Jesus' birthday ?? How easy is it to move to a muslim country as an economic migrant ?

We are repaid with axe attacks, bombs on trains and demands for sharia law and this is what will start the 21st century crusades. These crusades will have Anglos, Slavs and Saxons; Sikhs, Christians, Atheists, Buddhists and Hindi all fighting side by side to exterminate the Mohammedian scourge of the world. We gave our hand of friendship and all they did was take take take and then demand we bend over backwards some more.

Saracens beware your time is coming you don't have many places left to put straws on this camels back

Islam teaches that the entire world is supposed to be muslim. The places which aren't are to be made Islamic by any means necessary. By violence, by lying, it doesn't matter. Allah wills it and so it shall be done. You can't reason with it because they believe they take orders from the creator of the universe, and anything we have to say is completely irrelevant in comparison to that.

It's more or less a doomsday cult. Muslims are just waiting to die so they can get to their hedonistic heaven, and converting infidels is a one-way ticket.

looks like Moldova but on hover it says unknown.

That artstyle looks awfully familiar...

They weren't shouting. That's just the German language, potato-head.

I won't. Would you still kill me though ?

No sane muslim likes saudi arabia. If they do, they would have stayed there. The ones who don't stay there, dislike sharia law.

Andorra
Gotta get a script for it to show up

>A fucking potato head
Remember to lift your cassock so your priest can "bless" you.

I'm pretty sure that's the asian pacific region. I don't think there is any script that makes a flag show up for that one.

Judea declared war on Germany.

No. Muslims are fucking insecure. They want to be liked and accepted so badly. They hate their own culture and local life, so being loved and accepted and supported by the west world is so refreshing to them. Let alone seeing a blonde blue eyed woman converting to islam.

Outside of ISIS, they don't care about the whole world not being muslims, well just like other religions, of course we all expect the whole world to believe in our religion.

Unironically this.

ahh finally something positive from you guys

Stop. You know exactly what they were trying to do. They weren't there to spread the word about Islam. They were there to be victims.

This.

I mean its a christmas market ffs

God save Europe and Germany

What the fuck is he doing? We don't even have those here and I know that it gets folded to open it

That's right. Keep the markets Christian and German.

Well she did officially endorse Christmas carols.

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/27/merkel-worried-islam-recorder-christmas/

Then why are they implementing Sharia law zones in London?

Allah. Get it right you racist!

>>Story goes viral
>>Germans outraged
>>Media interviews the Muslims who were asked to leave
>>Sob story ensues
>>Petition to allow them back at christmas market
>>Petition successful! Mayor concedes
>>"Christmas and Islam ARE compatible"
>>Antifa delighted
>>Go to Christmas market and sing songs about Dresden
>>Act surprised when Islamic terror attack wipes out Christmas market

FTFY

because they are passive-agressive morons and have no respect whatsoever for others

Tbh Christians should have an info stand as well, telling people that Christmas isn't about rabid consumerism and getting into as much debt in as little time as you can.

We must not let them activate Halo

I'm starting to think this refugee crisis was a way to wake Germans up to the fact that it's okay that they have a culture. Sort of dedenazifying them.

Theyre allowed to be at a market hanz, how dare you be noninclusive!

Because they want to proselytize. A big part of Islam is spreading the faith. They want Islam to dominate the world

Well it's a conversation they should have and there's only one party that's willing to have it.

> Italy in charge of talking about world wars
“no“