I'd let em into Aus

I'd let em into Aus

Other urls found in this thread:

newzealandnow.govt.nz/move-to-nz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd send them to NZ

we're full
no exceptions

but we wil help make aus great again, deport 50 000 shitskins and import 10 000 dutch cunts

Pls send to US we need more whites

fuck off we don't want them

>deport 50 000 dutchskins and import 10 000 shit cunts

we'll be right mate

Use the marxists no border bullshit rules againts them and mass emmigrate to SA and make whites a majority.

No, we just need less shitskins

newzealandnow.govt.nz/move-to-nz
this fellahe's just being a larrikin

Thats not going to happen as long as were a Jewish controlled country.

no cunt

they bring all of their workers here too, you know, the black cunts they are trying to get away from

just go up to the tablelands and find out for yourself. the hardworking saffer is just a meme

c'mon m8, we can make your rugby better

fuck you cunt

THIS

When will people realise that multiculturalism must go both way? Africa must accept Europeans buying properties in Africa. It's a game that China is already playing.

un fucking likely
we're already shit hot

china is sending Europeans to Africa?

take one for the team

we'll invite you over for Australia day
its at Cronulla

fucking yarpies are a bunch of arrogant blonde bastards that would fit in much better with you

fucks a yarpie?

but not world champs yet without our boys

China is building infrastuctures in Africa in exchange of natural resources. Meanwhile our (((humanitarian organizations))) are overpopulating the continent for free.

>autistic cousin of [world] football, where retarded gorillas head-fuck each other then finish with "bubblies" in the lock rooms

send them guns, a few CAS capable aircraft....and A LOT of napalm.

I work with a ton of saffers, they're jews of the south

Have you seen the Boks recently? nah fuck that mate we'll beat the All Blacks on our own.

I am happy with this

or this

Fuck off back to oogabooland you fucking poof.