Do you think that (((they'll))) ever outright ban the Christmas celebration on grounds of being not inclusive for...

Do you think that (((they'll))) ever outright ban the Christmas celebration on grounds of being not inclusive for non-Christian cultures?

Is it already happening?

Christmas seems pretty comfy, but not in NZ because it summer while Christmas.

Celebrating Christmas Day at the beach feels great.

Of course the Jew wants everyone inside paying that heating bill

Maybe 2 of those are even Christmas-related, the fucking kikes are just being cheap and lazy and justifying it with some equally lazy excuse

>he will never have a white Christmas
>he will never build a snowman or a snow fort
>he will never feel the feeling of rage when you see your snowman destroyed
>he will never have a snow ball fight
>he will never know how it feels to play soccer knee deep in snow during recess in primary
>he will never wear thick woollen Christmas sweaters

There is no heating bill...

I work at Starbucks

we have decorative christmas cups this year

>Not realizing that true minimal design is the best

Cactus cactus

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d5kguz-utA

fawkin homerun!

Yeah dude but we surf

the commies won

Who cares about surfing? Are you a stinky brown Hawaiian? White people don't surf they go skiing and skating

(((2016)))

>being so butthurt over a fucking cup
>literal christcuck SJW

>THEY HAD TO STOP CHRISTMAS FROM COMING - BUT HOW?!

To be honest, I love Christmas, hang lights, refuse to say happy holidays, and I thought the red cups last year were aesthetic as hell.

They argue over a cup but don't argue over the laws basically forcing Christians to work on the sabbath, this is a hate crime God asked us to have a day of rest and we can't

>comfy sweater

Got mine on today senpai! Coooooold next week too. After this warm fall I can't wait for some frigid blast.

All of my liberal Christian friends now send New Year cards with bland photos of their kids.

They explain that they don't want to accidentally offend atheists or jews.

Ultimately, they are just embarrassed.

If it makes corporations money it won't get band. Ergo, only by non Halal approved chocolate for Christmas and Easter (check your wrappers).

If it was going to happen it would have happened in some Eurocuck country by now.

it's a fucking cup

sometimes Sup Forums

In already hearing merry christmas again
So no

Oh man, that reminds me. We have a big fucking evergreen tree in the middle of our neighborhood in Florida that we let the kids decorate every Christmas with the help of the parents. The kids would make their own custom decorations like little cards and paper-mache sculptures and painted ornaments and shit and put them up there. It's been going on for the past 15 years I've lived here, it's like a little tradition.

We got a letter a couple weeks ago from the homeowner's association saying they're going to cancel it this year because the tree needs to be cut down to make way for a new light pole. Fucking sucks, man.

Gas bill is plentiful though

and this is current years cups

im sick of winning already

>Fighting over the cup design of a large shitty fast food coffee company
I hate America

We don't have a gas bill... There's just the hydro for electricity

Sweden is already on the way to it. It has to start with massive dropping of traditions, and they're not doing their old procession specifically because it's "too Swedish".

I've never understood why people are angry about this. Who fucking cares if you say happy holidays or don't put Christmas decorations on everything?

If starbucks ever gets rid of their eggnog latte I will be one pissed off fucking jew

I patron that place only between November 26th and January 2nd for eggnog lattes alone.

Don't forget to drink lots of beer and eat as musch bacon as possible. Also make sure to have a super soaker full of beer ready to squirt any fucking mudskins in the face.

culture wars breh

I thought the plain red cup was p aesthetic tbqh

Drunkards cannot get into Heaven

We go water skiing

Allright I've had it Sup Forums I'm sure we can all agree we are sick of the Leaves and their relentless shitposting THE DAY OF THE RAKE is close at hand and soon we will fill the streets chanting

RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD
>RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD......RAKE THE YARD

Leaves you have been warned if I see one more fucking shitpost I will start THE DAY OF THE RAKE there will be rakes and leaf blowers everywhere Autumn is over and spring is coming it's time to RAKE THE YARD.

It's not about the cup design, it's about traditional values represented in our culture.

Fun fact, Christians only make up about 1% of Japanese citizens, yet everyone celebrates Christmas, going so far as putting Christmas trees into cram schools, and no one throws a fucking hissyfit about it.

I guess lack of diversity is our strength.

Please promise me not to ever let shitskins into your country stay racist and fucking proud.

why are the west obsessed with stripping culture, beliefs etc? theres nothing wrong with being proud and celebrating your own beliefs. no one is hurt from it, because every culture has their own

i recently found out that they are phasing out BC and AD. someone told me it was offensive to other religions or some progressive crap.

even we muslims say قبل الميلاد and بعد الميلاد which means before and after the birth of jesus.

so who is offended? degenerate atheists?

(((Starbucks))). Stop spending money with these cucks and they will just go away.

Fuck off cryptocommie

Open your bible