Tfw American

>tfw American
>tfw put up Trump sign
>tfw this is your neighbors response

>MrsRoseyCrotch

>electricity bill triples

You showed them!

How mad do you have to be to waste your money like this?
Based neighbors indeed

What even is that supposed to be? That rainbow LGBT bullshit?

I can't imagine the neighbours give even the slightest of fucks.

Fucking Faggots

Trump got a room full of republicans to clap and cheer after speaking positively about gay rights.

Invited headtranny Jenner to use whatever toilet she wanted in Trump Tower. And she did!

OMG WORSE THAN HITLER TOTALLY HATE GAYS

GAY DEATHCAMPS BLABLA

LED lights arent that intensive

Looks kinda cool actually

>being this mad

lmao

rearrange the lights to spell the word TRUMP
keep the lgbt flag color order

I like rainbows though.

wow I'm like literally shaking?!

they need to put a massive blow up of this above it

You see that? Trump isn't even in office and hes already stimulating the economy, making faggots buy decorative lights.

This is what winning looks like.

>interpret it as the rainbow that signifies god's union with the people
>dicksuckers BTFO

clearly, trump hates gays

>thanks for the free lights, fag

In the comments she writes about talking to the neighbor. She comes off a little high strung but the neighbor sounds kind of trashy too. I know too much already.

Pro-Trump neighbor should respond by placing a large sign of this picture in their yard for maximum butthurt.

It's nice of them but why are they reminding him that God won't flood the Earth?

Link?

>flag upside down
I bet straight people made that

Meanwhile, in slavland rainbow associates with childhood and happiness

>i went with passive aggression

gee what a surprise

This is so powerful, I'm literally shaking now

So she would openly assault him for his political views if it weren't against the law? 0 resåect. Sad.

It shouldn't piss me off as much as it does, but this is just so typical for leddit.

>Oh wow, one day I'll have my own redheaded wife who shares my views and also browses this website! Upvote!!

>LGBT5

Sounds like a group of gay superheroes

> Need a professional for the set up?

I hope their neighbors do a confederate flag with their lights.

>Tfw neighbours decorate your property with colors of happiness for free
Supporting Trump is a gift that keeps on giving

Or just dumb gay people

But buying 10,ooo can be.

>works at Home Depot

Gay...

>regular aggression
>implying they have ever been in a fight
topkek

This.

They literally have no reason to hate him as of right now

Until he gives Pence the green light to start the shock therapy as a federal program

But Trump isnt even against lgbt...

Trump is an antisemite!
>daughter is an Orthodox Jew
Trump hates immigrants!
>wife is an immigrant
Trump hates gays!
>holds up the rainbow flag

How retarded are these people? I get they're mad their cunt didn't win but at some point the "literally hitler" stuff has to stop.

It's a fucking rainbow for cocksuckers. Who cares. Not like fags are a sizable population to give a shit about. Literally a non-issue. Plus they die at 50 on average so they're even less of a concern

I fucking despise redditers

Trump could fuck Pence live on CNN and liberals would still call Trump a bigot homophobe.

They WANT him to be a bigot to justify their delusional moral high ground.

if this was my neighbor, i wouldn't even think twice about it to know they're trying to fuck with me. who the fuck would care about this?

passive aggressive faggots

what the fuck do they mean with "blind"?

This

If someone did rainbow bushes next to my house during Christmas, I probably wouldn't even pay attention to them. I'd just think they were Christmas lights.

You should see if you can pitch that idea to Marvel Comics, they might just take you up on that.

The horizontal shutters in the window are called "blinds."

What...
W-what did they mean by this..?

Why are faggots so pissed off? Eternally, they made fucked up human rights codes here in Canada

so they put up colorful lights in christmas season? i don't think they'll understand it's passive aggresion

>context for you faggots who don't go on leddit

the had a pleasant conversation with their neighbor in which they learned that the neighbor pulled their child out of a middle school that was having assemblies about the difficulties of being trans. Because the neighbors were also mormon and the OP was not she decided to get some form of petty revenge based on religion and personal belief.

This a great troll it's so good the bigots xmas visitors to know who is boss in the neighbourhood. And might affect his house price among random conservatives.

wtf I love Trump now

Put up a rainbow swastika, they won't know what the fuck to do.

I miss that association.
Kids can't even draw that without teachers making some passive comment about its relationship to love and acceptance.

American word for window shade. The blinds in her window are crooked.

It never stops. The witticisms, puns, and bad jokes just never stop. This is like one tenth of this reply thread

Yeah I'm sure she totally would have done that.

>Glossing over the electric shock therapy statement, because it actually works

Haha

We use the same word faggot. Don't forget where you came from.

>I wanted to get popular on Reddit, so I spent a bunch of money on Christmas lights then made up a story about my neighbors being bigots

All reddit ever consists of is retards trying to make the dumbest joke so they can get upvotes. It's why I hate that place, along with censorship.

>Pulled kid out of school because Trans assemblies

Good man.

where's the context?

I'm American. Who's we?

This is the real story behind it imo

>the rainbow is the symbol of God's new covenant with Noah
>it has been so for thousands and thousands of years
>and furthermore trump is more pro-gay than Hillary
at least you're treating your neighbor's kids to a nice light show

The way these faggots type gives me the shits. And they can't wait to tell everyone how amazing and brave they are for standing up to the man and defeating fascism. Fucking kys.

>Automatically assumes that everyone who supports trump is a bigot

Why is the left so hateful?

In their head. Just another episode of "this happened."

And I bet that there is a story that sounds like it was written by a lacklustre English literature student, the best thing I ever done was url block reddit

The story has nothing to do with Trump retard
t. just checked the comments

I bet they're jerking off to how clever they think they are.
Then again, that's Ribbit in the nutshell right there.

underrated 10/10

When you allow mainstream and social media to control your brain of intense delusions of "Trump wants to murder 10 billion gays and spics", just in the same vein of the horrendous delusions of "Hilary 2016", the left creates monsters out of broken ideals, creating hate and panic. It's sad but true.

This. I'd like to wear some colorful clothing when it comes to summer, given that I live in a seaside city that is twinned to Miami, but I don't want to get random clapping for "standing up against bigotry" or shit like that

That's pretty, Trump supporters are like Aussies, impossible to insult.

90% of people (probably including the neighbors) will just look at this and think "hmm, cool light set up" and that's it.

Almost nobody is going to look at that and think "wow it's a gay pride flag, amazing!!!". What a fuck up job at being "passive aggressive".

These people live for virtue signaling upvotes.

>replace Trump Sign with "Gays for Trump" version
>4d chess

It's the same regurgitated jokes every single time. Redditors notice that certain le epic puns get upvotes and repeat them in the next thread to get their share

>it's got electrolytes it's what plants crave :DDD
>make x great again XDDDD make y pay for it
>poem for your sprog

Fuck I hate that place

Just like Hillary :^)

I have never been on reddit but I like puns and corny jokes. Dad jokes they are called. Is this bad? Because I'm going to keep doing it.

HAHAHAHA
Lemme go waste a bunch of money and time to prove a point to the neighbors with my stupid fucking rainbow lights and run my electricity bill higher. Only Redditers give a shit about this. Gotta spend your time and money on something else besides Shillary or Bernie now..

Seriously, how is reminding people about God's promise to never flood the world again somehow a statement against bigotry?

These agency people discussing some major moves.

My wife and I can't decide wether we want pasta or pizza for dinner. We're mostly aiming towards pizza since we still have a lot of cheese left, only problem is we can't seem to map where the sauce is. We're considering icecream for desert but nothing with wallnuts in it, we hate wallnuts.

the Avengers already exist

cringe

that's what happens when you have an upvote system

everyone tries to make "le funny post" for upvotes

i had a map to some pizza but i lost it. so sorry i can't help.

You know she probably exaggerated everything her neighbor says right? Just like every time a libcuck talks to anyone with differing opinions.

> literally faggot tree

"Oh look sweetie, our neighbors have started their Christmas decorations! Such nice young men. I am sure they will find themselves wives soon!"

Put a life-size naked Milo Yiannopoulos cardboard cutout looking into their windows

Well, to be fair, it's all an act to keep the peace. But the fact still remains that he is making an effort to extend an olive branch. Liberals can't say the same.

God I fucking hate liberals. Such complete and total hypocrites in every aspect of their politics.

That'll show them.