If I said these were the worst presidents in history, would anyone on Sup Forums be able to prove me wrong?

If I said these were the worst presidents in history, would anyone on Sup Forums be able to prove me wrong?

Perhaps there's something wrong with YOU

nope two kikes and a nigger

>would anyone on Sup Forums be able to prove me wrong?

Me.

(Actually Obama < Carter < Bush < Clinton)
t. Killer Rabbit

>Lied under oath and is a corrupt rapist
>Doubled his country's debt and invaded like five countries
>Invaded Iraq
Could be.

Your collection is incomplete.

Definitely Obama took the grand champion title away from Carter.

From worst to least worst: Dubya, Lincoln, Obama, FDR, Nixon, Clinton

but he was black you racist

aren't you where mlp takes place?

>slav
>never had to live in MURRICA
>doesn't know about the Carter-era gas lines
>doesn't know about the botched Iran hostage rescue
Half the reason the Reagan years were so good was because the Carter years were so bad.

LBJ did more long term damage than any of them.

The beginning in Clinton, the catalyst in shrub and the complete and utter fuckup of the entire experiment with Bazza.

If the 1960 presidential race hadn't been stolen in Illinois (hard to believe now that they had to cheat to get it red) and Texas (thanks LBJ), we would never had to live through the JFK assassination, and there would have been no Watergate scandal, so we wouldn't call every scandal fucking something-gate.

We might not have gotten to the moon so fast, but we still would have been better off.

None of those presidents are Woodrow Wilson tho

Grinning Indonesian
No thoughts cloud his empty head
First lawn jockey to read a teleprompter

LBJ, Wilson and FDR would like a word with you.

>worst
>prove
no

Yes.

No Jimmy Carter.

>Trump
There I just proved you wrong.

Yes. You missed out the fact you are only talking about the US. As if the rest of the world does not also have a history of presidents.

Pretty much all US presidents from the beginning of the 20th century have been trash. The Jews had at that point seized control of our financial industry and media. With that they infiltrated the government, and spread anti German/White propaganda to to the public. They convinced the greatest goyim to destroy their own ancestors, build them a new country in the desert, and help them create the holohoax fable becoming the ultimate professional victims. Then they created the CIA which pretty much gave the kikes inside our goverment a blank check to use our feds authority and taxpayer money to enforce their agenda on the entire world. That includes drug trade, human trafficking, endless wars, pedophilla rings, globalization, mass immigration, etc. Every single president during this last century has been corrupt. Trump is the only one who is not directly under their control.

>Not LBJ (the worst)
>Not Wilson
>Not FDR
You are like a little baby

HUD was the most damaging thing to happen to the US in the most recent 60 years. Taking the indigent and moving them into rural cluster centers (section 8 apartments) contributed to the destruction of white culture, and property values.

Gotta hand it to LBJ, though. His actions are the reason there's still a such thing as the Democrat party.

I would ammend the order to, Lincoln, FDR, Obama, Clinton, Dubya, and then Nixon. I would then add Carter as their team mascot. Lincoln was the patriarch of the fuckers though. The consolidation of state powers was the worst thing to ever happen to the US.

>lincoln
>bad
butthurt southerner detected